FierroChase

By 3amInspiration

Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard just came out with book 3: The Ship of the Dead! So, I've decided to make... More

The Crush
Alex Fierro's bad day
Floor 19's Dilemma
Movie niiiiight!
Ignored Feelings
After-After Effects
Holy shit
The Next Day
Normal Life (As normal as immortal life can get, at least)
Updates

After effects

3.6K 70 38
By 3amInspiration

Messages from Mallory:

Hey dude! Coming to the battlegrounds? It's lindworm day. (Delivered 11:45)

I just got revived, but I didn't see you there. Too chicken? Lol, kidding. See you at lunch! (Delivered 1:30)

Didn't see you at lunch, not hungry? I can bring something up later if you want? (Delivered 4:00)

Magnus? (Delivered 5:30)

You ok? (Delivered 5:35)

The big feast is tonight, you going? (Delivered 5:45)

Please respond. (Delivered 5:55)

Have you eaten today???? The feast is on rn if you want something. Please respond Magnus. (Delivered 6:30)

Messages from TJ:

I'm not going to the lindworm fight today, wanna come over and play video games? (Delivered 11:00)

Lol, guess not. See you at lunch, I heard they're having crab! (Delivered 1:45)

Didn't see you at lunch, are you cheating on us with another friend group? Lol, jk. I've got more free time, wanna try video games again? (Delivered 3:20)

You've never turned down video games twice before, you ok? (Delivered 4:00)

Magnus? You good? (Delivered 4:50)

Mallory said she's been texting you all day. Are you ok? (Delivered 5:37)

Coming to the feast? We all want to see you. (Delivered 6:00)

You can talk to me anytime if something is troubling you. Respond please. (Delivered 8:00)

Messages from Alex:

MAGNUS PLEASE DONT GO TO BATTLEGROUNDS MEET ME AT THE GYM ENTRANCE (Delivered 10:45)

Magnus please meet me at the corner table at lunch I need to talk to you (Delivered 1:55)

Please don't hate me (Delivered 2:45)

I'm sorry (Delivered 3:00)

Please call me Magnus (Delivered 3:48)

Missed call (4:00)

Magnus, please answer (Delivered 5:00)

I'm sorry (Delivered 5:15)

Feast tonight, please meet me there (Delivered 6:13)

Magnus? (Delivered 7:00)

Magnus please (Delivered 8:00)

I'm at your door, please let me in (Delivered 8:30)

Please open up, I just want to talk (Delivered 8:45)

I went back to my room (Delivered 9:25)

Please, Magnus, I'm begging you. Talk to me. (Delivered 10:38)

Maggie? (Delivered 11:15)

I'm not going to bed. (Delivered 12:00)

Maggie (Delivered 1:30)

I know you aren't asleep, I can hear you moving. (Delivered 2:00)

I can't keep my eyes open, Maggie please. (Delivered 2:38)

You win. Please talk to me tomorrow. Goodnight, Maggie... (Delivered 3:00)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
125K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...