Protecting the President's So...

By KirstenMx

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] Luna Prescott is a young special agent and Ace Crawford is the President's... More

1: Goat's Cheese
2: Hormonal Teens and Drugs
3: Like Regina George?
4: Is Lunch a Class?
5: Your virginity?
6: Pretty nugget
7: Yodelling Walmart Kid
8: Herpes and Smoke Weed
9: Spill the Tea
10: My Knight in Shining Armour
11: Slide into His DMs
12: Keep it PG
13: He Bruises Like a Peach
14: Chicken Tender?
15: Buzz Buzz Bitch
16: Sniffing My Bag
17: Birdy Boo Boo
18: Big Plastic Balloons
20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache
21: No More Pop Tarts
22: Fakeness Isn't Natural
23: What a Wiener
24: As in The Nemo Character?
25: Done the Deed
26: No Attachments
27: Geronimo!
28: You Little Pig
29: Pinapple Haired Baby
30: Macenth?
31: That's How You Eat A Pineapple
32: So Damn Extra
33: 20 Chicken McNuggets
34: Pun Intended
35: Give It A Rest
36: Just One Thing
37: He Threw Me Down The Stairs
38: Peace Out, Dawg
39: Hit it, Lesley
40: Safety First Kids
41: Your Date Is Here
42: Dramatic Much?
43: Bitch Better Have My Money
44: I'm Sorry
45: Ape Shit
46: Why Won't You Let Me In?
47: Official
48: Jayden Carol Crawford
49: Game On, Loser
50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench
51: Follow The Rules
52: Lover's Lane
53: Shoot.
54: Baby Daddy?
55: 'She Doesn't Love You'
56: Detach Yourself
57: I Can't Do This
58: My Dumbass
59: I've Got A Bone
60: Was He Crying?
61: They're Probably Dead
62: Like A King
63: Slow Down
64: This Is Your Fault
65: You Know I Can't
66: Just Don't Trust Anyone
67: Fuck The Agency
68: Are You Ready?
69: Time's Up
Final A/N
SEQUEL IS UP

19: Mr. Snuggles

164K 6.3K 1.4K
By KirstenMx

Chapter 19: Mr. Snuggles

Luna*
[Morning that Lucas fractured his arm]

Last night, since there were only two beds, Noah graciously gave his to Raven and took a place on the couch.

Cue the 'awwws'

I woke up that morning to the sound of the kettle brewing really loudly.

"Could you not?" I grumble into my pillow, "I'm trying to get my beauty sleep."

"I know, you need it." Noah snickered.

"Douche." I threw my much wanted pillow at him.

"Don't be such a bully," Raven elbowed him then handed him a steaming cup of coffee.

I did a double take, with a double chin, when I saw her wearing only Noah's shirt which was very big on her.

"When did this happen?" I gave them an incredulous look.

"She forgot her pajamas." He shrugged.

"Mhmm, I see how it is," I smirked, "Hey! How come you don't let me wear you Flash shirt?"

"I let you wear that Wizards of Waverley Place one!"

"That was mine already, you twat." I award winningly got up and went to make myself a coffee.

He huffed accepting his defeat then went back to drinking.

"What are we doing today?" I ask while stirring my hot cup.

"Well today is the celebration gala," Raven answered me, "Apparently you have to go and find out the information while we stay here and find out the location of their secret lab as you feed us the information."

"Why do I have to go?" I whined, "Can't you do it?"

"Nope," She popped the 'p' , "I'm the only one who can do technical work and Noah here can't because he is mine and I'm pretty sure he would find it incredibly hard to seduce a guy."

I spit my coffee all over Noah, mostly of shock but also because I wanted to get his back for waking me up, "Who said anything about seducing?! And did you just call him yours?"

"Oh did I forget to mention that," she giggled nervously, "And yes, Noah and I are dating.."

"Okay I'm super happy that my ship is sailing but I can't seduce anyone!"

"Why not?" Noah said while wiping off the mix of coffee and saliva off his face with an unimpressed look on his face.

"Because I..I like someone else!"

"And that is.."

"Mr. Snuggles," I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Your teddy bear doesn't count, Luna," Raven chuckled, "And I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you back after all the drops down the stairs."

"Blame Noah not me."

"I was at the bottom of the the stairs!" He defended.

"Exactly! Your ugly face distracted me," I sighed out of frustration, "This is discrimination!"

"No it's not, now go get your butt ready."

"Why it's like 7 in the morning."

"It's been twelve hours since your lazy ass got here, it's past 12 pm." Noah grinned after calling me and ass.

"Well this lazy ass is going to kick yours down the stairs if you don't shut up." I furrowed my brows and tried my best to look intimidated.

He rolled his eyes but he was still smiling.

"When and where is this gala?"

"5pm at the Grand City Hall." Raven typed it into the laptop she brought with her and turn it towards me.

It was full of big chandeliers and gold furniture, some pictures showed a grand staircase and even the toilets were gold and had velvet squishy doors.

"If the place actually looks like this, it might be damn worth it." I switch through different photos and finished my cup of coffee.

I got up and placed my cup on the counter, "So we have around 4 hours to kill, What are we gonna do?" Then I burped so loudly that I'm surprised the lobby didn't complain.

Raven winced at the disgraceful noise, "I think it's gonna take longer than that to get you ready."

***
She was right, we were actually 10 minutes late.

After having a savoury breakfast, Raven ran me a bubble bath while Noah left to pick up the dress I was wearing.

"So how did he ask you," I questioned as she walked out of the room with soap covered hands.

"Ask me what?" She played the innocent card as she sneakily wipes her hands on my brother's jeans.

"You know, to go out."

"Well when I woke up, before you may I add, he was rearranging roses and lilies into a bouquet and I asked him what it was for," she took in a breath and started again, "He noticed that I was awake so he came up to me and kneeled then handed me the roses and popped the question."

"Did he pop something else? A balloon? A confetti canon? A cherry?" I slide it in.

"Luna!" She exclaimed then added, "No, not yet.."

"Yet!" I jumped up screaming and laughing at the same time.

"God Luna, just go take a bath." She hissed and pointed to the bathroom.

"You guys are the most cute yet casual couple I have ever met." I smiled before shuffling into the bathroom.

As I was stripping and getting into the tub, I heard the door open and close then Noah and Raven talking.

"She's in the tub." Raven's voice wavered through the door.

"Great, nice choice on the dress by the way." I heard the familiar voice of my brother.

"The dress looks amazing, but I didn't choose it."

"Who did?"

"The agency I think,"

"Alright, I will just put it over her- Why is there soap on my jeans!"

I tuned out the rest of their conversation as I rested into the bathtub.

I blocked out the thoughts of Lucas and school and the agency but most importantly, Ace.

A little while later..

"Luna! It's time to get out!"

"Ugh, Fine."

I step out of the tub and dry myself off.

"Can I come in?"

"Yep."

Raven peered around the door before stepping fully inside. She hung up what I assume was my dress on the door hanger and turned to face me.

She took a deep breath before saying- no scratch that, rapping like Eminem, "I need you to start lotioning with this epic new fragrance lotion that I got from Victoria Secret then you need to take the-"

I tried making a list of everything she wanted me to do while I get ready and I swear there were over 1 thousand.

"Woah, slow down, Chica," I stop her midsentence after the thousandth thing, "You sure I need to go through all this for one night."

"Yes! This is literally a royal gala, you don't wanna go and look out of place on a mission where you are meant to blend in."

"Point taken," I begin to start doing the first task she set me.

And here I am now, standing in the middle of a hotel room wearing my gala gown (a plum coloured dress with a low V line and lace detailing which stops at my very hugged in waist then flows into a silky goodness) with Raven quickly giving me the finishing touches on my makeup and my hair that was braided across the side then attached to an elegant messy bun with a diamond hair piece resting delicately resting on top.

Damn it hair piece, I'm jealous of you.

"You ready?" Raven fixes the earring disguised as an microphone earpiece and the other into a hearing device.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I breathed out and took long strides in my plum heels while grabbing my clutch on my way.

"You got this!" Noah gave me a thumbs up before I closed the door and got down into the street outside the hotel.

I got into the limo waiting for my and fidgeted with the rings on my finger as my driver took me to the location.

Before I knew it we were outside a huge kind of palace with the paparazzi outside and royalty walking and posing on the red carpet leading into the gala.

The chauffeur opened the door for me and help me out. The flashing lights of cameras blinded me momentarily before I could see the carpet again.

I took a deep breath then pressed the button behind my ear, turning on both earpieces.

"Can you guys hear me?" I whispered.

There was I buzzing sound before I heard a 'Yes.'

"Okay," I put my game face on, "Let's do this."

***
A/N: 26k reads!! We are over a quarter of the journey to 100k!! Thsbdjajjsgiwjbdue

Okay but I'm lowkey excited to publish the 5 chapters this weekend lmao.

And sorry for the late publish! I got caught up in tennis ;((

I will see you tomorrow, thanks and my love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.7K 38
【 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, travelling to Australia left a girl bored and afraid, until she felt blood on her hands. ...
38.5K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
201K 17.7K 38
When senior students at Lincoln High receive the same deadly text message, it falls upon Helena Gallagher and an unlikely companion to solve the myst...
235K 9.7K 42
Rachel Williams, the shy and quiet friend. Ella Chance, the outgoing and popular friend. Zachary Davis, the handsome, charming and popular kid in sch...