chatroulette's stranger

By ZinebMcguire

Looking for a partner... Connected to somebody . Amelia has always been a crazy kinda girl always trying new... More

chatroulette's miracle
chapter one : Try a little Curiosity
Chapter two : Try a little surprise
Chapter four : Try a little tenderness
Chapter five : Try a little Thriller
Chapter six : Try a little Flirt
Chapter seven : Try a little Fear
Chapter eight : Try a little Betrayal
Chapter nine : Try a little Fun
Chapter ten : Try a little Confession
Chapter eleven : Try a little threat
Chapter twelve : Try a little Separation
Chapter thirteen : Try a little cuteness
Chapter fourteen : Try a little rescue
Chapter fifteen : Try a little nostalgia
Author's note : Very important ( please read )
Chapter sixteen : Try a little music
Chapter seventeen : Try a little meeting
Chapter eighteen : Try a little misery
Chapter Nineteen : Try a little Friendship
Chapter Twenty : Try a little family
Chapter Twenty one : Try a little Nervousness
Chapter Twenty two : Try a little dream
Chapter Twenty Three : Try a little revelation
Chapter Twenty four : Try a little stalking
Chapter Twenty five : Try a little Birthday
Chapter Twenty six: Try a little stargazing
Chapter Twenty seven: Try a little vanishing
Chapter Twenty eight, Part one: Try a little unraveling
Chapter Twenty eight, Part two: Try a little unraveling
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter three : Try a little awkwardness

79 4 0
By ZinebMcguire

He was there , right in front of me ... hearing him presenting himself was kind of hallucinating :

" hello my name's Esteban Costan ,i just came back from Argentina ..." that accent... what i thought back then was , too much for a coincidence , Oh shit , was that guy a stalker or something , he came all the way from buenos aires to chicago and in my school, just when i told him . No amelia don't over think it , it's just a coincidence he didn't plan it ,it could've happened to anybody , he told you he would move out , but what if he decided to come here just because of me ?

just when i came back to reality , i heard the teacher asking someone to help him integrate at school and give him some help to catch up all the lessons he missed , we were on november, that guy will probably have a lot to teach him , poor guy ... Then it hit me , the freaking bastard was talking about me !!! i was supposed to be the one helping him , there's no way i could do it .

"i'm sorry but i can't  i have a lot to catch up too , and i won't have enough time to help him " i said shyly 

" well in that case , now you have someone to catch up with " he answered smirking , was he insane ? , as they say in Argentina maldito profesor ( damn teacher ). then he told Esteban to sit next to me while i was supposed to jot down the schedule for him , i hadn't even know that damn schedule ...

whan he sat , i quickly told him " excuse me but i haven't learn the schedule either , however you can take it from someone else , try that guy next to you , he's a smart one , i'm sure he learnt it"

he looked at me for few seconds probably wondering how was i able to talk that fast HaHa , then he just turned and talked to that guy, Bryan , the smart one, but i haven't heard what Bryan answered i was thinking about how awkward this situation was , three days ago i just saw the guy and talked to him , but he was thousand miles away from me , and Now he's sitting next to me and there was few centimeters between us... Crazy isn't it ?

then history began , the teacher was making us re-live the second world war , i was breathless while watching the video the teacher had put for us to see the real circulstances soldiers were in during the war , when we finished he  gave us a project to do for next month and we were supposed to work in groups , always worked by myself though , cassie was working everytime with steven , and i was left alone but i wasn't complaining , working by myself meant working peacefully at whatever time i wanted . 

Unfortunately , the teacher had decided something else , he thought it was time for me to start working in a team , because right before the bell rang , he just anounced " Please Miss SCOTT , since you're helping your new classmate integrate , work together on the project " , then he just went out leaving me shocked . Great , now i had to see that guy everyday at school and also work with him ...

I suddenly stood up and left the class leaving him there , i knew i had to show him arround but this could wait , i couldn't do it now, i just couldn't . I went to my locker to put some books, then the day went on pretty normally, i had seen Esteban again in other subjects but we hadn't talked since history. At the end on the day, I headed to the bus and sat there waiting for everyone to get up when he entered and sat right behind the driver , he didn't say anything, so did i . i put on my earphones and started listening to some music until i finally recognised my street and started walking towards the door  when suddenly someone grabbed my hand and put a piece of paper on it . It was Esteban , when i finally got out of the bus , i opened the paper and started reading . It was the school's schedule.

He actually gave it to me ,he remembered i told him  i hadn't had it, that was sweet . However when i opened the door , the day went by pretty normal , i started cooking dinner and ate when Caleb arrived , then finally went to do some homework before i slept and surely i was going to dream about two hazel eyes haunting me ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 42K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
167 30 18
Chris was in his lowest until he found Amelia that had changed his life. Chris thought he'd never fall in love since he didn't believe in true lov...
52K 825 37
"Everyone deserves to be loved" ( enemies to lovers - she fell first but he fell harder ) Amelia is a girl that the only thing she wanted was to expe...
645K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...