Love a Bully ᯽ Vkook

נכתב על ידי DinsFire

(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite b... עוד

Ayo ladies and gentleman ^^
❗An IMPORTANT message❗
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Do you mind?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
addressing the ages & thank ya!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 19.5
Part 20 (HS)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
I was tagged
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Down Memory Lane
Down Memory Lane PT. 2
Down Memory Lane PT. 3
Down Memory Lane PT. 4
Part 40 [Book #1 Finale]
Love a Bully 2.0?
Question

Part 32

11.4K 536 770
נכתב על ידי DinsFire

After Jimin had let Jungkook know that Jae was the one Taehyung was suspecting that he liked, throughout the week, Jungkook was purposely spending a bit more time with Jae, but wasn't doing anything to make it dead obvious that he "liked" him. He decided that he didn't want to push anything and just see how Tae was going to handle it, hoping he wouldn't let his emotions take over him.

It was one more day until the party, and he figured afterwards be the perfect time to end Tae's little "test." So far, Tae seemed to be doing well, but in reality Tae was a hot mess.
-
Jungkook and Jimin talking in the school library

JM: "So how's Taehyung doing?"

JK: "Not too bad. He gets a bit uncomfortable if I hang out with Jae, but overall he seems to be doing pretty well."

JM: "That's a surprise. I thought by now he would have tried challenged Jae to something crazy like a sword fight or something." He snickers and says, "I bet inside he's going nuts though...hey...this can be like your revenge for everything he has ever done to you..!"

JK: "I don't like to think of it as revenge."

JM: "Why not? You've never gotten your proper revenge, so this is perfect."

JK: "I'm not really the vengeful type, unlike you."

JM: "You make me sound like such a bad person."

JK: "Let's just say...you are definitely no angel."

JM: "To be fair, neither are you." He patted Jungkook's back and says, "Your angel days ended the day your tongue touched Taehyung's."
~
Yoongi looks over at Tae who was tapping his foot nervously on the floor and mumbling to himself, he says, "You alright over there..?"

Tae quickly looks over at him says, "Hmm? Oh yeah. Fine. Just fine. So uh, anyone see Jungkook yet? He was supposed to be going to the library for a minute with Jimin, but it's definitely been over a minute and I still don't see him." He looked around nervously.

HS: "You're so nervous. You look like someone is out to get you or something."

Tae waved his hand says, "No, no. Just am curious about where Jungkook is..." He stood up and says, "Wait a second...where's Jae??"

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung and pulled him back down onto the seat. He leans over and whispers, "Calm down you lunatic..! If you don't want the others to know you like Jungkook, you better just cool your jets about him."

Tae looked over at the other guys who were looking at him weirdly. They were confused as to why he was so obsessed over Jungkook lately. Tae clears his throat and continues eating, trying to act nonchalant.
....
Tae looks over and notices Jae and Jungkook walking into the cafeteria together. After realizing Jimin was not accompany them, he drops his spoon and stood up from the table, hurries over to them before Yoongi could attempt to stop him.

Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok look over at Yoongi who was shaking his head at Tae. Namjoon says, "OK, Yoongi. What's going on? You guys whispering to each other, Taehyung's neurotic behavior...his obsession with Jungkook.."

Jin: "Yeah, we know you know something. So tell us what's going on."

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders, says, "I don't know a thing."

HS: "Yeah right. Tell us..! If you don't know anything, what were you two whispering about then?"

YG: "You really want to know..?"

The guys nodded excitedly. Yoongi looks side to side and motions them to get a bit closer.
After the boys leaned forward, he covers the side of his mouth and begins whispered something.
~
Jungkook and Jae were chuckling when Tae walked up, Tae says, "Jungkook...I thought you were going to the library with Jimin."

JK: "I did." He lifted up the book he checked out, says, "Jimin had to stay to finish a test. It is his last day to finish it, so he had to skip lunch."

Taehyung wasn't even paying attention to what Jungkook said as he was too focused on something else. Tae irritatedly bit onto his lip as he watched Jae's hand rub up and down the side of Jungkook's arm.

Jae: "So, Taehyung...are you going to let us by?"

Tae: "Oh, yeah sure...sorry."

He stepped to the side and allowed them past. As he walks beside them, he says, "So, uh, what were you two doing together anyways?"

Jae: "Chatting."

Tae: "...just chatting? What were you chatting about?"

JK: "I bumped into Jae who was coming out of his classroom so we decided to walk to lunch together. And as for what we were chatting about, nothing important really."

Tae: "Oh...cool...so Jungkook, should we get over to our table then?"

Jungkook thought about it for a moment, says, "Actually, Jae asked me to sit with him and his friends this time." The three came up to the table Jae's friends were at.

Jungkook looked over at Tae who was standing there silently, Jungkook says, "So, I'll see you in class, OK?"

Tae: "...ok." As he was about to walk off, he stops and looks back over at Jae's arm that was still wrapped around Jungkook. Jae watched as Tae grabbed onto his arm and slowly pulled it away from Jungkook, keeping eye contact with him. Without saying a word, Tae walked back over to his table.

Jae leaned over and says, "So about Taehyung...is he always like that? He's so...clingy."

JK: "If you think he's clingy, you should see my friend Jimin." He chuckles.
~
The guys were all laughing when Tae came over to the table. Tae sits down, looks at them all and says, "...what's so funny?"

NJ/ Jin/ HS: "You wear SpongeBob underwear??"

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi, confused. Yoongi leans over and says, "Just go with it."

Tae cleared his throat, says, "Oh...um, yeah."

Namjoon says through a laugh, "Why would you wear SpongeBob underwear??"

Tae: "I think the better question is, why wouldn't I wear SpongeBob underwear?"

HS: "Can we see??"

The guys looked over at Hoseok, weirdly. Hoseok says, "What??"

Tae: "My SpongeBob underwear are for my eyes only."

YG: "And Jungkook's.." he mumbled.

Tae looks over at Yoongi and kicks him under the table. Yoongi leaned down and rubbed his leg, winces and says, "Oww..."
...
On their way out of the cafeteria after lunch, Tae pulls Yoongi a bit behind the rest of the guys, says, "Why would you tell them I wore SpongeBob underwear??"

YG: "They were getting suspicious of your behavior about Jungkook. And they noticed us whispering, so I had to think of something."

Tae: "And that was the only thing you could think of to lie to them??"

YG: "It was either that, or you wore a toupee."

Tae: "They never would have believed that." He ran his hand through his hair.

YG: "Exactly. I knew they wouldn't believe it, that's why I told them you wore SpongeBob underwear."

Tae: "Do I look like I would wear SpongeBob underwear?"

YG: "No, but you act like you would."
~
JK: "Well, I'll see you later. Thanks for letting me eat lunch with you."

Jae: "Of course. You can eat with us any time."

Jungkook waves and hurries to catch up with Taehyung. When he walked off, one of Jae's friend lean over and says, "So, are you planning on hitting that at the party?"

Jae: "Jungkook? Nah he likes someone else."

Friend: "Soo...? At least try."

Jae: "There's no way I could get Jungkook alone if that Taehyung guy comes."

Friend: "What if we do a little distracting?" He smirked.

Jae: "I don't know man. Jungkook doesn't seem like the type to just sleep with anyone who asks him to." He thought back on what Jungkook told him the night they went out, continues, "Well...actually..." He shook his head and says, "Nah I just don't think it's a good idea."

Friend: "Come oonn. With a little alcohol, I'm sure you can convince him."

Jae: "I couldn't do that to Jungkook."

Friend: "Well, suit yourself. I'm only trying to help you get laid."

Jae: "Yeah, thanks...so you didn't tell anyone what I told you about Taehyung and Jungkook right?"

Friend: "Nope."
...
After School

(the 7 walking out of the school together, talking)

NJ: "Hey, we should totally go to the food festival down town."

Jin perks up, says, "Food festival?! How am I just barely heard about this food festival??"

NJ: "It's going on until the end of the week. We should go check out what stuff they have."

HS: "I could go for some food."

Namjoon looks over at Jungkook, Tae, Jimin, and Yoongi, says, "You guys in?"

JM: "I'm barely getting used to this one..." He said refer to Yoongi. He continues, "I don't think I can handle the inclusion of you three stooges as well."

HS: "Hey...that's not very nice."

Jin: "You said "three"...what about Taehyung? "

Jimin looked over at Taehyung then back at the others, says,"Oh, I don't count him. I try my best to forget he even exists."

Jungkook smacked Jimin's arm, says, "Jimin!"

JM: "What? It's better that I don't...I can't fight with someone who doesn't exist."

JK: "I seen you being nice to Tae the other day, Jimin. Giving him the seat next to me? Don't think I didn't realize."

JM: "Sheesh Kookie, do you have eyes in the back of your head or something?"

JK: "I used common sense. Taehyung wouldn't have even had a fighting chance to sit next to me if you hadn't given it to him."

Tae: "Hey..."

JM: "Well...the only reason why I gave it to him was because there was gum on the seat. Oh and by the way, you should maybe try washing your pants again, Taehyung."

Tae tries looking over his shoulder, says, "What??" He ran his hands on the back of his pants, trying to feel if leftover gum was still stuck to his pants. He stops after hearing Jimin snickering, feeling like an idiot he fell for it.

Jin: "The longer you guys talk, the less time I get to stuff my face. So are you guys coming or not?"

JK: "I'd be up for some food."

Jimin looked over at Yoongi, says, "We were going to finish up on a project...but..." He looks back over to the others says, "I guess I can deal with you guys for awhile longer."

YG: "Well if you're going then I guess I'll go too."

Jin pulled some keys out from his pocket, says, "Great. I'll drive us all there."

The group walked out of the school and headed to the parking lot to Jin's car. Jin says, "I think we can all fit...it'll be a tight squeeze, though."

Hoseok snickered, says, "That's what she said."Namjoon and Jin snickered along with him as they got into the car.

With Jin and Namjoon up in the front, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook were left trying to fit into the backseat that really could only fit at most, 3 people.

YG: "I get a window seat." He says as he got into the car.

Tae pushed Hoseok in says, "Sorry, but I call window seat as well."

Hoseok grumbles and scoots himself towards the middle, followed by Taehyung. Jimin and Jungkook were left standing outside, Jimin says, "What about us?"

Jin: "You're short enough, you can sit on one of their laps."

JM: "No way. That isn't happening."

Tae: "That means you aren't coming..? Aw...what a shame."

Jimin heard Taehyung's sarcasm and decides to just deal with it to irritate Tae. He walked over to Yoongi's side and opened the door, says, "Move your bag."

YG: "You want to sit on my lap? Why don't you sit on Hoseok's or something. The tops of my thighs are tender, you know."

JM: "Tender thighs..? I would suggest you think of a better excuse next time, because I'm not buying it." He looked over at Hoseok and Taehyung then back to Yoongi, says, "Besides, you should be thankful I dislike you the least out of all of them to sit on your lap." He leaned down and crawl into the car, plopped down onto Yoongi's lap.

HS: "Hey, what makes you like Yoongi more than me? Yoongi was just as involved in the bullying as I was."

Jimin says bluntly, "He makes me laugh sometimes. You don't."

Jungkook peeks in and says, "Wait...Jimin barely fits. How am I supposed to?"

Jin: "Hmm. I'm sure you can find a way."

Jungkook leaned down and examined the back. He says, "Aha! I think I know." He crawled in and sat down on Tae's lap, hunched over a bit.

Tae looked down at his lap, says, "Um. This is never going to work."

JK: "I'm not done." As he rotated himself sideways on Tae's lap, Tae's eyes widened. Jungkook rests his legs on Hoseok's lap, says, "Hope you don't mind."

HS: "Nope. I can use you as an arm rest." He rested his arms on top of Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook rested his head against the car window and looks over at Tae who was frozen, staring forward. He says, "You...ok?"

Tae: "Mhm." He says, trying not to make eye contact.

Jungkook scoot down a bit, trying to get more comfortable. Jungkook now sitting directly on his groin area, Tae bit his lip, trying not to focus too much on it.

Jimin looks over his shoulder, says, "Can you really not find anywhere else to put your hands?"

Yoongi cleared his throat and removes his hands that were placed on Jimin waist. Jimin looks over at Taehyung who was basically frozen, he snickers and says, "How you doing over there Taehyung?"

Tae glanced over at Jimin, says through gritted teeth, "I'm fine."

Jungkook, who was rested his eyes opened up one of them and looked over at Tae, says, "I'm not too heavy am I?"

Tae: "No. You're fine."

JK: "I can reposition myself more if you'd like."

As Jungkook was scooting downwards a bit more, Tae grabs him and says, "I-I would suggest you just stay still.."

Jungkook looked over at him after he started feeling something underneath him. Tae's face got red from embarrassment after Jungkook says, "Oh...that's why."
...
As they were driving there, Tae groans and says, "Jin, can you possibly take the speed bumps a bit slower??"

JM: "Why are you complaining? Your head isn't hitting the top of the car like mine is." After no response from Tae, he looked over and noticed how awkwardly he was sitting there. Jimin says through a snicker, "You're looking a bit stiff over there."

Tae: "Shut up Jimin."

JM: "Hey, maybe it will help your little problem if you think about something you hate."

Tae looks over at Jimin and says, "What's the point of thinking about something I hate, when I'm looking at something I hate right now?"

YG: "OK that's enough Jimin. You're giving him a hard time." Yoongi and Jimin started snickering.

JM: "I think Jungkook's the one who's giving him a hard time."

Hoseok sat there looking over at the them, trying to figure out why there were accentuating certain words. He eventually just shrugs his shoulders, dismissing it. Meanwhile Namjoon was too busy listening to music, and Jin was too focused on driving, they didn't even notice their bickering.

Jungkook says with his eyes still closed, "Knock if off you two...oh and by the way, Jimin...Tae's "problem" isn't little."

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other and clear their throats, looked out the window. Tae looked over at Jungkook who opened his eyes, Jungkook giving him a wink.
...
When the car pull into the lot, Jimin says, "Ugh, finally." He flung the car door open and stepped out, stretched. Yoongi followed out of the car and says, "What, was my lap not comfortable enough for you?"

JM: "A pillow would have helped."

Yoongi says sarcastically, "Don't worry. Next time I'll remember to strap a pillow around my lap for your comfort."
~
Taehyung took a deep breath when Jungkook rotated himself back around in his lap to get out of the car. When Jungkook was finally off his lap, he let out a sigh, feeling a sense of relief.

Tae says, "Thank God we're here."

Jimin leans over and says as he was walking by Tae, "Just wait until the drive home."

Tae goes over to Jungkook and says, "Can we just leave him in the car?"

JK: "No. Now come on." He grabbed Tae's wrist.

Tae: "Not even if I crack the window open a little?"

Jungkook pulled him a long to the others who were heading towards the food stands.

Jin: "We should splitting up. Namjoon, Hoseok and I will go one way, you guys decide who goes with who and go another way. We'll all meet back at that table when we're finished getting our food." He pointed to a far off picnic table. "This way, each group will get something different and we can try each other's when we meet up. The more variety, the better."

HS: "Sounds good to me! Let's go!" He, Jin, and Namjoon went running off down the path.

Tae: "So...who goes with who?"

JM: "Easy. I'll go with Jungkook."

Tae looked at Yoongi, giving him a certain a look while tilting his head to Jimin. Yoongi got the hint and says, "Actually, Jimin...I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. We can talk about our project while we're looking around."

JM: "I don't know...Jungkook, do you want to go with him?"

JK: "Yeah, I don't mind. Let's go, Tae." He motioned with his head for Tae to follow him.

Jimin calls out as the two were walking down the path, "See you later..!"
...
Yoongi says after a few minutes looking at all the different foods, "So, uh, what do you want to try?"

Jimin says, ignoring Yoongi's question, "...you know, you don't have to walk with me if you don't want to."

Yoongi looks over at him, confused, he says, "What? Why do you say that?"

JM: "I know you're only dealing with me because you're either trying to get something out of me about Jungkook for Taehyung, or you just feel the need to because Jungkook wants to be friends with you guys now."

YG: "No, neither of those are the reason. To be honest, Taehyung did want me to go with you so he could have some time with Jungkook, but that's not the only reason why I wanted you to go with me."

JM: "What is the other reason then?"

YG: "I think you're funny. And I like your strong attitude."

JM: "How can you possibly like my attitude? I've been nothing but a jerk to all of you guys for pretty much as long as we've all known each other."

YG: "Yes, but you only did it when we started treating Jungkook badly. So to be fair...we all deserved it."

JM: "...but how can you like it?"

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders, says, "I guess because I've never met someone who isn't afraid to say what they feel. You're honest...brutally honest...but, I like that about you."

JM: "You do...?"

Yoongi nods his head 'yes.'

Jimin clears his throat after a couple seconds of awkward silence, says, "...I just care a lot about Jungkook, you know? I know I can take it to the extreme sometimes, but I hate seeing Jungkook sad or being treated badly. Because he doesn't deserve it. He's a really special person to me...I mean, we've been through pretty much everything together. So that's why I get really protective over him." He puts his hands in his pockets and looks down at the ground as he continues,"I don't apologize for standing up for him, but I do apologize for acting like a jerk when you guys are just trying to be nice to him. But you have to understand, I'm always going to have that guard up when it comes to Jungkook. "

YG: "You don't have to apologize for anything. Trust me, I understand...and I know the others would too. I just hope you don't still think we are the same people we were before, because we're not. Even Taehyung."

JM: "It's hard for me to believe Taehyung has changed.."

YG: "I know, but he has. I've seen quite a difference in him these past couple months especially."

JM: "Well I'll believe it when I see it.."

YG: "All I ask is that you give him a chance."

JM: "It may not look like it, but I'm trying. Believe me."

YG: "... It looks like we're all working on trying to change something about ourselves."

JM: "What are you trying to change about yourself?"

YG: "I have a problem with holding grudges."

JM: "Looks like we both have similar problems...so have you gotten over any of your grudges yet?"

YG: "Not completely, but I'm working on it."

JM: "...I guess that's just a part of going into adulthood. Putting things past us and learning how to forgive."

YG: "Kind of crazy to think how much has changed in such a small amount of time."

JM: "Mhm.."

The two let out a sigh and continued walking down the path in silence, deep in thought.
~
After having quickly picking out what they wanted, Jungkook and Tae decided to take it slow and walk down a quieter path before they bought their food and went over to the table, figuring the others probably hadn't picked their food yet. As they were walking, Tae says, "Thanks for shutting them up earlier.."

JK: "You're welcome. You controlled yourself pretty well."

Tae: "No I didn't.." He put his hands in his pockets and looked down to the ground.

JK: "I thought you did. You could have easily blown up when those two were messing with you."

Tae looks over at him, says, "You're not mad that I..."

JK: "Got a boner?"

Tae: "I tried not to. Believe me, it was really hard for me not to focus on you sitting on me."

JK: "You don't have to be embarrassed about it."

Tae: "Yeah, but we're friends. I shouldn't have gotten a boner over something like that...it was pretty inappropriate...and probably awkward for you. "

Jungkook chuckled, says, "Don't worry. It's understandable..." He looks over at him, says, "You're really taking this whole friend thing seriously huh?"

Tae: "It's hard for me, but yes I am."

Jungkook stopped him by grabbing onto his wrist. He turned him around and gave him a hug, says, "...thank you."

Tae: "Of course...I don't want to lose you for good, even if we are just friends..." As they were in an embrace, Tae rubbed his hand up and down Jungkook's back. He says, "So, you and the person you are interest in...have you done anything with him yet?"

Jungkook shook his head no. Tae says, "Why not..? If you like him, why don't you..?"

JK: "There's a lot more to it."

Tae: "...care to walk and talk about it?"

JK: "I can't. Not today anyways."

Tae pulled away from him, held out his hand and says, "How about just walking then?"

JK: "You're not afraid that
someone might see us holding hands..?"

Tae: "Friends hold hands, right?"

Jungkook looked down at Tae's hand and grabs it. He gives him a slight smile and says, "Right."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
38.4K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
159K 8.7K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...