The Boy In The Black||A Dan H...

De danielxlester

[COMPLETE] Bailey has always been a secretive girl, but what happens when she meets Dan Howell and he makes... Mais

Introduction
Moving
First Day of School
Caught Spying
New Year's Party
A Ride From A Friend
Video Gone Viral
Shattered
Romeo & Juliet
Lianna's Evil Schemes
Under The Oak Tree
You Can't Run Away Anymore
Problems Solved
The Performance
Promise Me
Letters
Zachary Beckett
Prom Night
The Agency
Do Whatever You Have To Do
The Beginning of danisnotonfire

Heavenly

5.1K 211 128
De danielxlester

¿Chapter 16?

Noelle's POV

Saturday, April 4th, 2009

People always wonder what it's like to die. Sometimes death is quick and painless if your lucky & sometimes death is long and agonizingly painful.
I'm not sure what's really the better option. For me at least, I could tell, well, I can tell. I'm not dead- just yet..
There's something inside you, like a lightbulb that turned on. It gives you some warning, it's really hard to try to explain. Even though my death is long and painful at least I had enough time to say goodbye. My goodbye's are through letters, though. I felt that it would be more meaningful than any of my other options. I addressed my letters to several people.
•Steven Pasciano (Brother)
•Bailey Pasciano (Niece)
•Amelia Pasciano (Niece)
•Elizabeth Pasciano (Daughter)
•Daniel Howell
•Kelly Morgan-Kurtz (Ex-Sister-In-Law)
•Zachary Beckett (Elizabeth's Father)

My last wish is to have them all delivered; that is all I ask.

Monday, April 6th, 2009

It's a struggle to stay awake. I try to hang on for as long as possible and pray to wake up because,

I don't want to die but I can feel it; death is taking over me, today is the day.

I see my family hovered over me, they're all sobbing. My brother, nieces, & my daughter, Elizabeth. I have faith that she'll be in good hands. Wait? What's that noise? My line is dead. Am I dead? I can't feel anything. No more pain. No more pain! I can see doctors coming in, why am I still here if I'm dead? Then I start to see it-

*flashback*

Summer 79'

I was playing tag with my brother, Steven when we were kids. I watch as my six year old self runs around in circles trying to catch up.
~
February 18th, 1988

I watched as Kelly Morgan (soon to be Pasciano) walked down the aisle. They were both so young and they just wanted to get their lives started, but I was excited for them. They sealed their love with a kiss and their lives together had begun.
~
January 24th, 1989

Even though I knew Kelly and Steven were expecting, I really wasn't prepared. I waited out in the waiting room to hear the news. Kelly and Steven didn't know whether the baby would be a boy or girl. But either way today I would walk out of the hospital an aunt and that was very exciting.
Steven opened the door smiling,
"It's a girl and her name is Amelia Christine." I was so happy that night. My brother was going to be a great father.
~
November 16th, 1991

Kelly's water had broke and the baby was on her way. I had the job of babysitting Mia, not too sure how she was going to react to a new baby. Hopefully everything would be fine.

*RING*

I picked up the phone, Kelly had the baby; another girl. Her name was Bailey Danielle.
~
January 15th, 1995

I was anxiously waiting the results. This is so nerve-racking. What am I going to do if it is positive? It was time to look; the small stick had 2 pink lines on it. I was pregnant.
~
August 22nd, 1995

It was the worst pain I had ever experienced. I was pushing as hard as I could; then I heard the soft cry of a baby. The pain subsided a little.
"It's a girl!" Another girl in the family; and her name is Elizabeth Victoria.
~
April 19th, 1996

The divorce was final between Kelly and Steven. Bailey and Mia kept asking me when their mother would come back home. What am I supposed to say? This is so much harder than I ever thought.
~
October 18th, 1999

I had just received a phonecall; my mother had passed away in her sleep last night.
~
December 29th, 2002

I said goodbye to my father for the last time before he lowered into the ground.
~
January 12th, 2009

My test results came back positive; I had cancer. Why me, God? Why me?
~
March 20th, 2009

I watched as Bailey performed in Romeo & Juliet. I couldn't have felt more proud of her.
~
March 30th, 2009

I really hoped Dan would keep him promise; I trust him.

*end of flashback*

I couldn't see much of anything anymore, it was just getting brighter and brighter. I had the feeling of flying and being lifted up. But for just a second I was looking down at my earthy body. My family surrounded me and calling my name. I could no longer hear them for my soul had left my body. Even though I know they couldn't hear me I whispered, "Don't worry; this is not goodbye."

I felt heavenly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

88K 4.1K 22
~ SEQUEL TO 'If We Just Lay Here' ~ It's time for a brand new start at life but when you find that you're working alongside the person who you swore...
10.1K 280 17
To everyone around her, lily is just a normal 21 year old girl who goes to collage and works part time. But it's much, much more than that. Lily ha...
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...
33.1K 927 22
This is (obviously) a Dan Howell, or danisnotonfire fanfiction. This was completed as of January 4, 2015 :) please vote and comment thank you for rea...