~Destiny~Taehyung FF Book 1✔

Por BTSFanfic149

"You know who my destiny is Yuna?"He said laying down next to me on the sand.I shook my head and didn't wanna... Más

Destiny:Part 01
Destiny:Part 02
Destiny:Part 03
Destiny:Part 04
Destiny:Part 05
Destiny:Part 06
Destiny:Part 07
Destiny:Part 08
Destiny:Part 10
Destiny:Part 11
Destiny:Part 12
Destiny:Part 13
Destiny:Part 14
Destiny:Part 15
Destiny:Part 16
Destiny:Part 17
Destiny:Part 18
Destiny:Part 19
Destiny:Part 20
Destiny:Part 21
Destiny:Part 22
Destiny:Part 23
Destiny:Part 24
Not an update but please read this
Thank you!!!
Part 25 SMUT!
BOOK 2!
😭💔😔
Other Account!!

Destiny:Part 09

1.7K 56 2
Por BTSFanfic149

I woke up and saw myself in a bedroom,not Taehyung but someone's room.It looked like a girl bedroom to me.I sat up and looked around.I then saw my bag filled with clothes.I then saw a door and opened it to see a bathroom.I went inside and took a quick shower then wore this:

I then went downstairs and saw Taehyung and his brother I think named....Baekhyun,playing video games.They seemed happy and seem to be enjoying the game so I decided to go to the kitchen...but here's the problem........I could only go if I found it.

---

It was actually pretty easy to find the kitchen since Mrs.Kim or Ajumma was cooking food. I then walked inside the kitchen and I saw how pretty it was.Then ajumma came to me and smiled.I smiled and she then asked me a question.

Ajumma:"You don't mind if we go to a place together right?"She said and I shook my head which meant I didn't mind at all.She smiled and told me to go get ready since we were leaving today.

---

Taehyung:"Hey,Yuna?"He said while coming into my room.I nodded and kept on looking at my phone.He grabbed my phone and I glared at him and whined.He shook his head.I pouted then an idea popped in my head.I did 'aegyo',Yes aegyo.

---

After we arrived at the place,Me and Taehyung chose a room.He then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him,Then..............

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73K 1.5K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
31.1K 1.6K 21
"I hated you, was really rude with you. But I never thought that I would fall of you with the time. Maybe destiny wants us together, your my destined...
2.9K 153 23
Lee Hyeon Mi finally got her dream job in the world's biggest band BTS's entertainment company, Hybe Labels. She is very excited to meet them and esp...
2.5K 113 11
Eunha, a high school girl, meets Seokjin in the cafe near her school and became friends with him. However, what's weird is that, he keeps making her...