Newsies oneshots

By Patton-Sanders-Love

It's all in the title. open to requests More

Spot chapter summary
Spot Conlon
A/N
You Deserve To Be Happy Summary
You deserve to be happy pt.1
You deserve to be happy pt.2
You deserve to be happy pt.3
A Real Family
We'll Stay Young Forever Summary
We'll stay young forever
A/N
Fear Summary
Fear
A/N I Need Help
Javid Summary
Javid
Javid pt 2
A/N
A/N important
First Dates Summary
First Dates
A/N

A real Family Summary

321 2 0
By Patton-Sanders-Love

tumbler is the youngest newsie and the only one who can make Skittery smile but what happens when the boys find out that tumbler is actually a Delancey brother but he left because they were abusive towards the young boy.

This sounds really bad i know but i tried guys also i know that Tumbler looks nothing like the Delanceys but there's just noting about him or Skittery so I wanted to do something that shows their relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...