Indomitable

By hashtagdopee

In a city overrun by the corrupt and crazy, driven by greed, lust, and desire, Remi Goldridge's sweet nature... More

Characters & Aesthetics
Cover
o.n.e
t.w.o
t.h.r.e.e
f.o.u.r
f.i.v.e
s.i.x
s.e.v.e.n
e.i.g.h.t
n.i.n.e
t.e.n
e.l.e.v.e.n
t.w.e.l.v.e
t.h.i.r.t.e.e.n
f.o.u.r.t.e.e.n
f.i.f.t.e.e.n
s.i.x.t.e.e.n
s.e.v.e.n.t.e.e.n
e.i.g.h.t.e.e.n
n.i.n.e.t.e.e.n
t.w.e.n.t.y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e - pt. 1
f i f t y - f i v e - pt. 2
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
Update? Sequel?
Sequel is up!

t h i r t y - t h r e e

105K 5.4K 2.2K
By hashtagdopee

Dedication: @pshicoo @savanahecho99, NinjaAreLife190 , @OporajitaIslam, @binkers8a, @123chiaratehwolf
For the sweet comments and support. You guys literally make my day and inspire me to write. (: <3

A/N: Just wanted to leave a disclaimer before y'all read: this chapter has a somewhat detailed sexual scene (not sex, but yeah), so I just wanted to let everyone know so that y'all won't be shocked haha
—————

Remi found him sitting by the pond, just as she'd been told.

His pant legs had been rolled mid-way up his calf, revealing part of his bronzed legs. His feet dangled in the water as he sat gazing at the fish.

His back was strong and broad, and from the stiffness of it, Remi could tell he could sense her approaching.

However, he waited until she was only a few feet away to address her.

"There's something wrong with you," he said plainly.

Remi furrowed her brows. What a strange way to start a conversation with the person who just saved your life.

"And what may that be?" she asked, placing her hands on his broad shoulders as she stood behind him. He stiffened beneath her touch, but didn't shrug her off.

"You tell me," he replied coolly, without turning around. "That's what I've been trying to figure out ever since you did what you did."

Remi kicked off her sandals, allowing the warm grass to caress her feet. Birds chirped in the distance, and she found her spirits lifting.

He continued when she didn't reply, annoyance lacing his tone. "Friend is a title given to someone who you are temporarily acting friendly towards in order to get something from them."

"No," she shook her head. "That's what our messed up society has distorted the meaning of 'friend' into."

Killure turned his deep, penetrating eyes on her. A storm raged within them. "What would you define it as?"

"Someone I care about," she replied instantly. "I care about you, Killure. I don't want you to die, so I'll risk my life as many times as it takes in order to keep you alive."

His eyes darkened to nearly pitch black at her fervent words. "Why would you care about someone who embodies everything you hate? Senseless murder, brutality, hatred?"

Remi sat down on the grass, facing him. He'd taken his feet out from the water and leaned closer towards her, danger in his tortured eyes. They were such a deep shade of blue, speckled with slivers of silver. She hadn't noticed them before.

"Everyone has flaws, some worse than others," she said simply. "That doesn't mean they don't deserve to have someone care about them."

She gave him a small, genuine smile and felt the backs of her eyes burning with unshed tears as she thought of the terrible life he'd had so far. She didn't know many of the details, but she knew it wasn't good. "You deserve every good thing that happens to you, Killure, and I truly mean that. You've already been through so much."

A flicker of some unreadable expression passed through his eyes, and before Remi could ask him about it, he pulled her close, tilted her chin up with a clawed finger and claimed her mouth with his.

Remi was frozen for a moment, but then began eagerly kissing him back, relishing his warm, soft lips against hers.

His masculine scent overwhelmed her. She started to bring up her fingers to wrap in his hair, but he abruptly broke away from her.

Looking angry with himself, he moved her to the side and got up, running a hand through his hair. "I shouldn't have done that. I know that you don't want someone like—" he cut himself off with a growl, turning around and walking off.

Remi let out a growl of her own.

She quickly strode after him, taking hold of his clawed hand and yanking him to a stop.

Surprised, Killure turned back, glancing down at her hand on his wrist.

When she pulled him roughly towards her, their bodies not quite touching but close enough for her to feel the warmth of his body, his eyes became so hooded and dark that they nearly turned onyx.

"Don't start something you can't finish," she whispered fiercely. Who cared if it was forbidden? "Kiss me."

Intense lust filled his eyes, and in one smooth motion he undid her bun and let her hair fall loosely down her back, while simultaneously wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her into him. "I'm going to do a lot more than that," he snarled fiercely.

Killure's lips enveloped hers fiercely, unashamedly, passionately. A hand wove its way into her long locks of hair and clenched it within his closed fist, as his hot tongue sent tiny electric shocks along her bottom lip before it slid into her mouth and tangled with hers, dancing and thrusting in a way that made her core clench. He tasted of peppermint and pine, and she couldn't get enough of it.

Effortlessly, he picked her up and walked her over to a nearby tree, pressing her up against it, angling their groins against each other. Simultaneously, they released soft sounds of pleasure.

His hand slid down her side and gripped her ass tightly, causing her to moan into his mouth. He responded with a lustful snarl and kissed her even harder.

Remi gasped in surprise when she felt the hard steel of his c0ck pressing into her, and she could feel herself starting to become wet.

His other hand unwound from her hair only to slide under her shirt and hover around her waist, trailing his claws up her bare torso and sending prickles of pleasure racing through her. Goosebumps spread across her arms as she ran her hands through his impossibly silky hair and fisted it in her hands, pulling it taught. He let out a low moan, bringing his hand up to cover her breast. Remi gasped as he began massaging it, sending pleasure rushing through her. She found that she really didn't want him to stop.

A sudden realization hit her. She pulled back long enough to pant out, "Your claws are gone?" She hadn't known he could retract them, but she was glad he could. If he couldn't, doing all this would be a little difficult.

He peered at her through half-lidded eyes and gave her a lazy smile, before kissing the corner of her mouth and leaving a steaming trail of kisses down her jawline to her neck, causing her to gasp in delight.

He swirled his tongue in swirling motions that made her want him so badly, then lowered his mouth and began sucking.

He quickly pulled away, uncertainty flashing through his eyes.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, breathless and frowning.

He tilted his head to the side and murmured, "Any more and I'll leave a mark on your neck."

Remi slipped her hands beneath the layers of clothes, trailing her fingers lightly up his bare back. It was burning hot against her touch.

"Then mark me, Killure," she whispered into his ear, laughing breathlessly. He must have liked the way that sounded coming from her lips, because eyes flashed dangerously.

He hesitated for a moment as if to give her an opportunity to back out, his fingers brushing over her hard nipples. Remi felt her body shudder beneath his touch, before his hot mouth was on her neck again, doing things that made her raise a hand to her mouth in order to muffle her loud moan.

He pried her hand from her mouth and growled into her ear, his hot breath fanning her earlobe. "Don't cover your mouth. Let me hear you."

She nodded, panting, and then brought his lips to hers once more, kissing him hard. He grinned against her lips, instantly deepening the kiss, as if he couldn't get enough of her taste.

His fingers traced circles around the hardened nub of her breast, and Remi felt her other untouched breast itching to be touched by him. Luckily, he didn't disappoint.

"Killure," she moaned against his lips, and he grunted in response, clearly pleased.

Remi let her fingers trace down the muscles lines of his toned stomach, until they stopped above the waistline of his trousers, slowly slipping beneath.

His hand quickly grabbed her wrist before she could go further. "If you do that, I'm going to fucking explode," he ground out through gritted teeth.

She grinned and kissed him again.

He snatched the hem of her shirt in his fist and went to yank it roughly up over her head. He let it go suddenly, pulling away and letting out a loud growl, eyes flickering to the right.

"What is it?" Remi panted, out of breath.

"Someone's coming. Your father, by the smell of it," he whispered, his lips nearly touching hers, faintly brushing against them when he talked.

His words jolted her eyes wide, and Remi instantly stiffened.

Amusement danced across his features, and he licked his lips with that wondrous tongue of his. "I'd love to keep going, if you'd like. I only brought him up for your sake, but as for me, I don't particularly care if he watches."

Begrudgingly, Remi let out a haggard sigh. "Best not."

He set her down gently on the ground, and held his hands behind his back as if to stop himself from touching her.

She pulled his face to hers once more and kissed him, this time softly and sweetly, in a way that made him look at her in wonder as if he'd never before been kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 568 14
Join Rianna, a soul who reincarnated from a fantasy world, as she navigates the Beastworld She was able to keep her magical ability to manipulate pla...
308K 10.3K 15
Ella's always been a simple child. She didn't want anything other than a book in her hands and her brother by her side. When her brother finally figu...
28K 982 33
Every year a woman is chosen and willingly walks into the Beast King's forest to find fame and fortune through rescue. Belle was not so willing. Her...
159K 7.1K 52
Jessica, a rich woman in her late twenties unexpectedly ended up in a Beast world. But luckily she met some young beastmen who somehow turned her lif...