Wrong Number✔(Geoff Wigington...

By cluster_186

"umm this isn't Otto" "Shit, I'm soo sorry!" "Don't apologize silly." I really like these type of stories and... More

unknown(one)
7596 kilometres apart(two)
different(three)
what is life?(four)
dreams(five)
Zelda, Harry Potter and cats(six)
Skype(seven)
girlfriend?(eight)
school and stuff(nine)
swimming across the Atlantic(ten)
I want to see you(eleven)
Jalex(twelve)
Ask away(thirteen)
Cheesy(fourteen)
how the hell?(fifteen)
nerves(sixteen)
finally(seventeen)
Christmas eve(eighteen)
Christmas(nineteen)
we meet again(twenty øne)
A/N
midnight 1(twenty two)
midnight 2(twenty three)
midnight 3(twenty four)
adorable idiot(twenty five)
goodbye(twenty six)
A/N
back to texting(twenty seven)
distance(twenty eight)
what are u doing?(twenty nine)
End(thirty)

winter(twenty)

1K 31 2
By cluster_186

Before you start reading this I wanted to thank you all for 1k reads. I honestly have no idea how people are actually reading this, I actually started writing because I was bored and this is the result.
Also thank you for the votes and comments!
-Spooky💜

Y/n's pov.

Geoff has been here for only 4 days and it was the best 4 days of my life so far. How the hell did I manage to get such an amazing boyfriend. Right now we are watching Harry Potter and cuddling on the couch.

"Hey y/n." Geoff said and I looked up. I mumbled a "Hmm." in response.
"What are we going to do for New year's?" he asked and I honestly didn't know.
"I don't know. Well we can out and do something stupid." I said and he laughed.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked and I turned around to see him better.
"Maybe go around Manchester for a bit. I could show you a lot of places." I said and he nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." he said back and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He slightly blushed. I looked over to the window and noticed something.
"Oh my lord! Geoff!" I said as I jumped from the couch.
"What's wrong?!?" he said looking terefied. I laughed.
"It's snowing outside!" I said and jumped into his arms.
"Y/n you scared me! But at the same time. Oh my god it's snowing, let's go outside!" he said and we both laughed.

"Sure." I said and he kissed Me on the cheek. That's cute.
"Wait we need to get dressed, we can't go out in pajamas." I said and he nodded. I went into my room and changed into some black skinny jeans and a peach swater. Also I put on my boots and took my jacket. I got back to the living room and Geoff was dressed as well.

"Shall we?" he asked me.
"We shall." I said and smiled at him. And the more you know when we got outside I saw somebody who I didn't saw in a while.

Hehehe cliffhanger... Maybe you can guess what it is?
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 436 40
in which he is becoming a physiotherapist, and she psychoanalyses him. Awsten Knight x OC
935 165 41
"Yeah, I'm magic but you've gotta keep a secret" In which he's not natural blue
912 44 10
Waterparks are on tour and Geoff and Otto are concerned about their other band member, but Awsten isn't opening up. Trigger warning ⚠️ Self harm De...
19.5K 1K 49
When someone begins to threaten Awsten, Geoff and Otto decide to do anything it takes to protect him. Through prison cells, court dates, funerals, a...