winter(twenty)

Before you start reading this I wanted to thank you all for 1k reads. I honestly have no idea how people are actually reading this, I actually started writing because I was bored and this is the result.
Also thank you for the votes and comments!
-Spooky💜

Y/n's pov.

Geoff has been here for only 4 days and it was the best 4 days of my life so far. How the hell did I manage to get such an amazing boyfriend. Right now we are watching Harry Potter and cuddling on the couch.

"Hey y/n." Geoff said and I looked up. I mumbled a "Hmm." in response.
"What are we going to do for New year's?" he asked and I honestly didn't know.
"I don't know. Well we can out and do something stupid." I said and he laughed.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked and I turned around to see him better.
"Maybe go around Manchester for a bit. I could show you a lot of places." I said and he nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." he said back and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He slightly blushed. I looked over to the window and noticed something.
"Oh my lord! Geoff!" I said as I jumped from the couch.
"What's wrong?!?" he said looking terefied. I laughed.
"It's snowing outside!" I said and jumped into his arms.
"Y/n you scared me! But at the same time. Oh my god it's snowing, let's go outside!" he said and we both laughed.

"Sure." I said and he kissed Me on the cheek. That's cute.
"Wait we need to get dressed, we can't go out in pajamas." I said and he nodded. I went into my room and changed into some black skinny jeans and a peach swater. Also I put on my boots and took my jacket. I got back to the living room and Geoff was dressed as well.

"Shall we?" he asked me.
"We shall." I said and smiled at him. And the more you know when we got outside I saw somebody who I didn't saw in a while.

Hehehe cliffhanger... Maybe you can guess what it is?
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜