Blown (18+) βœ”

By _Skellyton_

COMPLETED - NOT EDITED. WILL CONTINUE TO ADD BONUS CHAPTERS LATER. Highest Ranks - #5 in Vampire (7-11-2018) ... More

Prologue
One πŸ‘€
Two πŸ‘€
Three πŸ‘€
Four πŸ‘€
Five πŸ‘€
Six πŸ‘€
Seven πŸ‘€
Eight πŸ‘€
Nine πŸ‘€
Ten πŸ‘€
Eleven πŸ‘€
Twelve πŸ‘€
Thirteen πŸ‘€
Fourteen πŸ‘€
Fifteen πŸ‘€
SixteenπŸ‘€
SeventeenπŸ‘€
EighteenπŸ‘€
Nineteen πŸ‘€
Twenty πŸ‘€
Twenty One πŸ‘€
Twenty Two πŸ‘€
Twenty Three πŸ‘€
Twenty Five πŸ‘€
Twenty Six πŸ‘€
Twenty Seven πŸ‘€
Twenty Eight πŸ‘€
Twenty Nine πŸ‘€
Thirty πŸ‘€
Thirty One πŸ‘€
Thirty Two πŸ‘€
Thirty Three πŸ‘€
Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)
Thirty Four πŸ‘€
Thirty Five πŸ‘€
Authors Note
Thirty Six πŸ‘€
Thirty Seven πŸ‘€
Epilogue πŸ‘€
Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish
Bonus : Daddy Time πŸ†

Twenty Four πŸ‘€

21.7K 771 87
By _Skellyton_

ZYN

I want to rip him to shreds.

How dare he say that. My mom a ... no. She couldn't, wouldn't ... the mate bond wouldn't have let her be.

Unless she wasn't my father's true mate, but his chosen mate. But I can't even ask since he's dead.

Ugh.

Only reason Alec still breathes is Damien stopping me ... and I know Beth would never forgive me.m

Beth ... I hope she is taking it well. She left us sometime durring the arguing and her room is locked. I guess she is upset with us both.

I don't blame her.

I mean, I know I probably shouldn't have - no, no I should have. I did nothing wrong. Alec isn't a good guy, and she needs to know everything.

Maybe I shouldn't have said it, but she needs to know the truth.

I over hear Damien knocking on her door, but she doesn't respond.

Odd...

Usually she would at least tell him to go away.

I peek my head out the door and watch as he knocks again.

"Beth? Listen, I know you are upset, but I would like to talk, face to face."

Still no reply.

I approach the door beside Damien and place my ear to it.

I don't hear anything. No breaths, no heart beat, no ... anything.

"Get Alec, see if there is a key," I say as I start tugging on the door.

If there isn't a key, I'm breaking down the door.

"Beth? Darling? Please say something if you're ok."

What if she isn't breathing...
What if - no. I would know if she was ... dead. The mate bond would rip me appart. She's ok.

Calm down.

"Beth?! Listen ... I am sorry for getting upset and you seeing that. I -"

"Move asside," Alec grumbles.

I do as asked and he unlocks the door.

The door opens and the bed is empty. I go straight to the bathroom where I expect her to be in a bath ... but she isn't there either.

She isn't here.

"What the fuck?" Alec states, coming to the same conclusion. "Shit," he takes off out the room.

I quickly follow, ignoring his glare he shoots me as I stand behind him in his room by his new laptop.

"Fine," he grumbles as he starts pulling up windows.

Good. He knows better than to send me away. I wouldn't leave even if he threatened to kill me.

Why would she leave?
Where would she even go?
Its dangerous out there...
What if Victor finds her?
...
Shit!

"What are you even doing?"

"I have cameras installed," he groans. "If she left ... which she did, two hours ago." He quickly stands and his hands slide into his hair as he starts to pace.

"Where would she even go?" I look at the footage of her leaving out the garage doors in a silver Stingray. "Doesn't she know its dangerous?"

"She left because of you ... of us," Alec corrects, changing his tone from anger to hurt.

She did...

"Where was she before she left?" Damien speaks up as he walks towards the laptop. "Is this one if those speak and command ones?"

"Move asside gramps," Alec groans as he pushes Damien away from the technology.

"You're older than me," he scoffs.

"Not when it comes to technology," Alec retorts.

"It doesn't have Siri then? Or Alexa?"

"No, now shut up while I find- there. She was going through your notes."

I look at them both, "the witches?" She went on her own, to them?

They both return my stunned look, then look back at the computer.

"Its day light," Damien states, knowing we have to leave now to catch up to her.

"I don't care," Alec states as he stands. "I'll get the tarp. At least she didn't take the van." He then leaves out the room.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

She will be ok. She is smart. She can handle herself.

- - - - - - - - -

ALEC

She is so stupid...

Leaving for the witches on her own? Reckless.

She's still learning her vampiric gifts!
She's practically a fledgling vampire and now shes gone off to the damn witches on her own.

They are two faced, and always leave out the important details in their deals.

You ask for a simple potion to make you invisible and your dick remains gone for weeks. I looked like a fucking ken doll. Without any fucking.

They can't be trusted... and Beth is too trusting.

And she left with the sun up ... to make it all worse.

Granted, that means Victor's men won't be able to get her ... that is if he has them looking. He may doubt me bringing her to the ball.

Let's face facts, I won't bring her unless she is ready for that. And so far, she isn't.

Her abilities need to be perfected. Strength, speed, blood control, her wolf, all of them need to be in peak condition.

I grab my thick tarp and head towards the garage.

Its good she didn't take the van. However, she did take my Stingray, my 1968 Corvette Stingray, my baby. I don't own many cars, but that one ... that one is my precious.

She better not get her scratched.

Hell, just so long as she's ok... they are both ok.

Damien and the mutt show up as I climb into the back of the van, wrapping the tarp around me to prevent any sun from hitting me.

"Hurry up, we are wasting time!"

I then hear them both join me in the van.

"Button on the dash opens the doors."

"This one?"

"Don't touch!" Zyn quickly scolds Damien as the music starts blasting 'Stop the Rock'... great. I didn't need ear drums...

(A/N: posted @ start of chapter for those wanting to hear it)

"Keep your hands over there, ok?"

"Shesh, fine."

We really need to get him updated on technology. It was hell helping him search the web for witches and their locations. I was more than willing to let him go back to his book search after thirty minutes of telling him to not click on the adds.

I feel the van start to move and hear the sound of the ground opening where my garage exits. Best hundreds of thousands spent was that exit. I feel like Bruce Wayne when I drive out of here, when I actually drive.

"Lets hope she had car trouble and didn't make it far. We need to catch up to her."

"Lets hope she doesn't have a heavy foot either," I reply from the back. "She's in my Stingray. And don't wish for car trouble, that girl is special."

"I do hope you mean Beth, and not your car," Zyn growls.

"Sure," is all I reply. They both are.

Beth, I swear, when we get to you I am chaining you to my bed so you won't pull this shit again.

What in all of the hells combined where you thinking?

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Not Edited.

I want to say thanks again for all the kind messages and comments you all leave. There has been brain fart moments where I can't think of what to write... I read through your comments and messages and they help me. You all keep me writing, so Thank You💋💋💋 and thanks for votes too!!!

❤ all of yall,
Even the silent ones that just read. ❤❤❤

Also, the pic is of Alec's other girl lol.
At first I had it as the mustang in the song, but ... nah. I'm a sucker for a Stingray. Blame the old fella I saw driving one for the change... damn car is too sexy to ignore lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 104 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
194K 7.6K 29
***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/it's boring! I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...
508K 11.8K 58
Trapped in a luxurious mountain cabin during the worst blizzard in living memory with my sexy boss and her handsome husband, seven strangers (six gir...