Blown (18+) βœ”

By _Skellyton_

COMPLETED - NOT EDITED. WILL CONTINUE TO ADD BONUS CHAPTERS LATER. Highest Ranks - #5 in Vampire (7-11-2018) ... More

Prologue
One πŸ‘€
Two πŸ‘€
Three πŸ‘€
Four πŸ‘€
Five πŸ‘€
Six πŸ‘€
Seven πŸ‘€
Eight πŸ‘€
Nine πŸ‘€
Ten πŸ‘€
Eleven πŸ‘€
Twelve πŸ‘€
Thirteen πŸ‘€
Fourteen πŸ‘€
Fifteen πŸ‘€
SixteenπŸ‘€
SeventeenπŸ‘€
EighteenπŸ‘€
Nineteen πŸ‘€
Twenty πŸ‘€
Twenty One πŸ‘€
Twenty Two πŸ‘€
Twenty Four πŸ‘€
Twenty Five πŸ‘€
Twenty Six πŸ‘€
Twenty Seven πŸ‘€
Twenty Eight πŸ‘€
Twenty Nine πŸ‘€
Thirty πŸ‘€
Thirty One πŸ‘€
Thirty Two πŸ‘€
Thirty Three πŸ‘€
Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)
Thirty Four πŸ‘€
Thirty Five πŸ‘€
Authors Note
Thirty Six πŸ‘€
Thirty Seven πŸ‘€
Epilogue πŸ‘€
Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish
Bonus : Daddy Time πŸ†

Twenty Three πŸ‘€

22.3K 737 60
By _Skellyton_

BETH

You know, for someone who had gone years without sex, just porn and peeking in on her sexy neighbor, it has been difficult these past few days.

I know I said no sex... but Its difficult when surrounded by eye candy man and mr sexy smugness.

I step into the kitchen to look for a breakfast snack, and there stands Alec. He props himself up against the kitchen counter, glass of dark red blood in his hand as his eyes turn towards me as soon as I enter.

Damn those lounge pants of his for hanging so deliciously low on those hips of his. I can clearly make out the sculpted V of his lower body, pointing down towards his ... stop it Beth, you're drooling.

This smirk curls up on his lips so slowly as his eyes hold my gaze.

Oh no. Not today. Nope, I'm avoiding his teasing. I have to stay strong. No sex.

I go to turn around, but before I can leave, Zyn is in the doorway. His gaze shifts from drowsy morning eyes, to burning with hunger as he notices me.

Even he has been more touchy feely lately.

I don't mind. Hell, I rather enjoy it. But, it gets me so worked up. Every little touch just awakens the horny beast in me and I just want to pin him down and- No sex. No no sex! I don't want either of them in such pain they can pass out. Thats just wrong.

His body blocks the escape, his strong arms pulling me against his chest and his nose goes straight to his mark on my shoulder.

I shiver, trying my best to hold back any sounds of delight as I feel his breath fan my skin after he breathes in my scent. I can feel the prickling sensation of his beard as he goes to nuzzle into my shoulder and neck.

God, I love it when he touches me there. It turns my knees to mush and hums every nerve in my body to life.

No sex. I need to get away.

A second pair of hands land straight on my backside, cupping my bottom. A startled gasp escapes me, turning into a mewl as he squeezes my bottom in his hands.

Damnit. No noises. Shit. I-

"You know ..." Alec's voice whispers against the shell of my ear, "I have an idea. And no sex, penetration at least."

"Nope. No. No. We can be under the same roof without sex. Its possible." I hope I sound more convinced of that than I feel.

A soft whimper escapes Zyn's throat as his hand slides into the back of my messy hair. "Its been longer for me. Let me be close first."

"And what if I want her more? Hmm?"

"Shes mine."

"I saw her first."

I need to get out of here before they start a fight. Damnit. I quickly push them both, and surprisingly, they stumble back.

"Whoah," I look at my hands.

Alec rubs his chest. "Damn woman. You been working out?"

"Or you gave her more strength," Damien speaks up as he walks passed us like nothing has happened. He walks straight to thr fridge, grabs a bag of blood and pops it into the microwave. He always shows up at the perfect times ... not.

"Feels like it," Zyn mumbles. I glance over at him and see the gold shimmering in his eyes. Part of me whines. I don't like him feeling upset. Gah. This would be so much easier if no one got hurt. There has to be a way.

"I think I may have caught wind of a witch coven. They aren't too far, a full two days drive if we only go by night." Damien pours a little of the blood into a coffee cup and then licks the bag so as not to waste a drop.

"I'll be under the blanket then," Alec groans. "And thet better have some sort of answer," he then looks over at Zyn, "or you are just going to have to man up and take the pain."

Zyn's eyes burn gold as he glares at Alec, "you best watch your tone you fucking fanger."

"Oh, do you kiss your mother- wait," Alec puts in a fake hiss of pain as he clutches his chest. "Sore subject?"

"I will tear you appart," Zyn growls and before I can stop him, he's seemed to vanish into the shadows and when he reappears, he has shifted and tackled Alec as his wolf.

Thats new, but I have no time to focus on his new gift from our bond. They could seriously hurt each  other.

"Stop! Alec! ZYN!" But they don't  hear me. I start to try and seperate them, hearing the snarls and growls as they move too fast for me to fully see the full fight. I can't move though, Damien has his arms bound around me from behind.

"I need to stop them!"

"You get in the middle and you could get bit or tore into," he growls.

I turn to look at him, pleading with my eyes. Someone needs to stop them.

His expression loosens as does his arms as our eyes speak for our lips.

He then sighs, releasing me, then rushing between the two of them, slamming them both back. I cringe hearing how hard they hit the walls. Both of them sport blood splattered and wounds that are healing from their vampiric abilities. Smoke seems to roll off of Zyn's shoulders as he growls, half man half wolf.

"Enough!" Damien's voice rumbles, deep and commanding.

Part of me shivers under the force of it, but another ... I am almost ashamed to say that it feels something else.

Its just the lack of sex... no other reason it would turn me on.

That power and strength.

Stop it Beth, jeeze. Don't be a whore. Two men is enough, expecially when they are trying to kill each other. Don't throw in a third...

"You two plan to kill each other? Hmm?"

"He deserves it," Zyn growls in his half shifted form. "Lets just bring everything out to light, huh Alec? Have you told her about everything? Like how durring the war-"

"Stop!" Alec growls, glareing at Zyn. His eyes are a burning blood red.

"How you kept humans as your personal pets? How you bred them? How you got them to taste perfect with your wines? Oh, lets not forget how you and Victor were so damn close too! Did you know what he done to her mom? Huh?"

Alec charges forward towards Zyn, but Damien holds him back.

"You're dead wolf!"

I am stunned, just standing there. He done all those things? My Alec? I look down at my feet, trying to gather the strength just to process it all.

He knew what Victor was doing to my mom...

"Beth," Alec's voice pleads. "I swear to you, I didn't know he had your mom-"

"But you knew he was experimenting with women," Zyn growls. "If not her mom, someone elses."

"Sure, yes," Alec states, his voice shifting. He's  shutting down, putting his walls up. "I never claimed to be a good guy. Im a fucking vampire. Victor made me. Of course I followed him. The wine? If it wasn't me, it would have been another. Do you think they would have been kind enough to let them be with friends and family? Or would they have treated them exactly like the cattle Victor wanted them to be? Put in stalls and cages."

He takes a deep breath, then looks at Damien, then me. "Think what you want, but Victor would have killed anyone who stood against him."

He's right about that part, sadly...

Alec then looks at Zyn as he slowly walks towards him. The tension hangs thick in the air between them.

"And wolf, as for your mom," he drops his voice as he stares into his eyes, "she liked what Victor did to her. She wasn't a saint. She was a wolf slut. Thats why your father never lifted a paw to help her while Victor had her."

Zyn growls, his chest rising and falling in fury.

"I would say I fucked her, but I didn't. I wouldn't touch her even when she begged," he then takes a step back. "Others there were all to eager though to bed the desperate bitch." His eyes start to shift towards Damien.

"Ok," Damien gets between them again. "You both need to go and calm down."

"You are just wanting to play 'hero'," Zyn growls at him. "You just want our mate."

Well, at least he said our and not my ...

This is my fault.

"I don't want to have to clean up after the both of you when you tear each other to pieces."

Their voices grow quieter as I leave. Maybe if I'm just not around them, they'll not fight. They continue arguing, but I don't bother sticking around to listen.

I'm going to do something about this.

I make my way to the study where Damien has been researching about the witches and where to find them.

I search through his papers till I find an address circled multiple times. This is important. Maybe this is where they are.

I take out my phone and plug the information into google maps. Yep, its about as far as he said. This has to be it.

So be it.

Witches, I hope you can help us. I don't want to lose either of them. I can't.

I'll do whatever I can to prevent it.

- - - - - - - - -
A/N: not edited.
Im not good with fighting, verbal and physical. Im naturally opposed to it and it makes me uncomfortable lol. Hopefully this chapter came out ok.
Heated words were exchanged. 😓 both threw some low blows.
I don't like fighting 😣

Hope u all have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 907 30
Clara Mainn wasn't expecting a man with red eyes, black claws, and teeth as sharp as razors to attack in the night. Suddenly thrown into a world of...
3.9M 144K 60
Life Lesson #1: If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't. Life Lesson #2: If there are too many attr...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...