The CEO's Prostitute || VKook...

By TAESTHETICJK

Jungkook works as a stripper, and often a prostitute when he's in need of more cash. A drastic change is made... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
announcement

eight

30.5K 1.3K 1K
By TAESTHETICJK

/ S /

Jungkook's daily life becomes normal to him, at first, he wakes up feeling lost as he was still accustomed to his previous routine. The soft mattress he wakes up into is his prime realization of the reality he's currently in. The tiredness and stress took toll in his body for quite a while that's why his sleeping pattern becomes unstable. Sometimes, he'd wake up in midnight and catch no sleep afterwards, he tries to sleep it off in the afternoon but that doesn't suffice enough because he needs to be productive with the house work.

The apartment is enormous, he always finds a place to clean on every single day. Some nights felt empty, because the silence and foreign ambiance keeps him awake. It took him a few days to adjust and return back to a peaceful slumber in the night.

Taehyung was busy as usual, their sex depends on Taehyung's mood because Jungkook wanted to be considerate with the man. He always wears a tired expression as soon as he arrives home. Jungkook did not realize his need for sex until he met Taehyung.

There are times Jungkook wanted to get laid as his body craves for Taehyung's timid touches, but the elder was too exhausted to cope up with his sexual desires. Jungkook just sleeps it off, but when it becomes unbearable, he touches himself when Taehyung's not around.

He's now taking a rest in the living room after eating the meal he made for himself for lunch. Jungkook feels lonely too often nowadays, he could only be with Taehyung during nights, and sometimes the man is even too tired to converse, so the dinner spent becomes awfully quiet.

His phone vibrates on the table, and a notification pops in his screen. He takes a peek and Taehyung had sent him a message. He feels the butterflies again in his stomach and quickly reads the message content.

Taehyung: If you're not too busy can you come to the company and drop by the brown envelope on my study table? I hope I'm not asking much.

Jungkook wonders why Taehyung would think he's asking much for a simple favor? He's a man that seemed too pure from cruelty.

Jungkook: I'll be there in an hour.

_______

The apartment wasn't too far from the company, but Jungkook needs to take a bus and it'll take half an hour in the ride. There were multiple nearby apartments from Taehyung's company, but he decides on a little farther than that. It wasn't a bad choice since the interior is pleasing to the eye, and it exudes much comfort for him to feel at home. It was only that Jungkook's body had the hard time in adjusting to it.

He arrives in the company in exactly an hour just like he told. But the challenge he'll face will be more complicated. There were swarms of people in the entrance, filled with busy employees walking in a rush with piles of paper in their hands. An event is most likely to happen for this chaotic scenario.

His eyes look up to the banner hanging on the second floor, his eyes were quick to follow on the huge texts written.

"35th company anniversary..." He mutters to himself. This must be the reason why Taehyung has been exhausted.

He makes his way to the reception, he stated his name and was guided to Taehyung's office. It was his first time to be inside and he could tell from just one glance on how prosperous the company is. The entirety is luxurious and it's functioning for the betterment. No employee is slacking off in their table and all has their busy hands moving. Jungkook's astonished and witnessing all of these made his respect for Taehyung grow. The man manages the company by himself, shouldering all the work.

He was left alone once they've arrived in Taehyung's office, the door was closed so he makes a few knocks before he twists the knob open.

Inside, the office was what he expected to look like, organized and tidy. He immediately spots Taehyung on his desk, eyes closed while his head is rested comfortably on the office chair. There were piles of papers on his desk, neatly placed on with few of folders. He could spot the exhaustion he's emitting despite the peaceful look on his face while he sleeps.

Taehyung's eyes open when he feels the presence enter his office. His eyes dart on Jungkook's and the younger sent him an apologetic expression. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No..." He performs a few stretches followed by groans. "I was just resting my eyes."

"Here's the envelope" Jungkook places it on a clean surface where there is no pile of papers around. "Is this because of the upcoming company anniversary?"

"Yeah..." He says tiredly, "It will be held in 3 weeks, so the company is busy preparing for it."

"I'll be leaving now, don't overwork yourself. I'll wait for you at home."

He takes a glance one last time on Taehyung in his working space, and strangely, it was a huge turn on for Jungkook to see the man seating on the chair just like how he owns the entire company. He portrayed a more dominant aura while he sits on his throne.

The solemn look on his face makes Jungkook's desire scream in his insides. Taking note that they're the only ones around the office.

"Jungkook?" He calls out to the younger who's lost in his thoughts.

"Yes?" He replies promptly.

"Are you okay? Do you need something? It looked like you want to say something."

"No, I'm fine. You should take a rest now, Taehyung"

"Are you sure?"

He bites his lower lip, slightly reluctant, he should be giving Taehyung a rest, but his selfishness arises along with his pent-up desires. He lost it after seeing how sexy the man is just by simply seating on his seat with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow, the prominent veins on his arms make his throat dry.

"I-I'm horny..."

"Do you want to have sex here?"

"Yes." He replies right away. "I'm sorry, I know you're tired, but you turn me on."

"Come here," His arms are spread out and his lap looks inviting to Jungkook, so he takes the offer and strides his way to Taehyung's lap. He gently sits down, careful not to add too much pressure because of his weight. His toes are tip toed to minimize his weight. It makes his legs slightly shake but he doesn't want to hurt Taehyung more.

Taehyung was quick to noticed that so he pulls Jungkook closer to his lap, where his feet could no longer touch the ground. Jungkook was indeed heavy because of the muscles, but there was not hint of fat in his body.

He kisses Jungkook, gentle like in their first time. His tongue entranced its way in Jungkook's to clash with his tongue in a circular motion. It sends few impulses on Jungkook's cock, his hips rutting on Taehyung's thigh as he yearns for more friction.

"Can I eat you out, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's cheeks becomes beet red and his heart thumps loudly in his chest. "Yes."

"Lie down on the table for me, baby."

His heart clenches at the name call. "Your papers, they'll scatter around."

"Don't mind them."

Their lips and tongue meet again, and Jungkook positions himself with careful hands to sit on the table. He never intended to break the kiss while he moves, so he supports with his hands, and Taehyung guides him by lunging his body forward to direct Jungkook on the proper area.

He sits flat on a clean space, he was surrounded by papers and folders, but the delirious state that is evoking, makes him focus solely on Taehyung.

Taehyung remains seated on the chair and pulls himself towards Jungkook for better access. "Strip off, baby."

Jungkook likes it whenever he was called by that, and his body moves in an instant whenever Taehyung commands. He obliges right away with no reluctancy.

He escapes on his pants and his boxers are left. Taehyung sent him a quiet gaze of "I'll strip the rest off." So, he threw his pants and let Taehyung conquer the lead.

He feels Taehyung's rigid breathing against his skin, with the soft kisses he's peppering all over his thighs. A tongue slips out of Taehyung's lips and the supple flesh glides through his skin, then an unforced bite, not too rough to mark an angry red on the pale skin.

"Fuck." Jungkook lies on his back, cautiously to avoid an abrupt impact on the hard surface.

"I'll take these of now baby, okay?" He could only hear Taehyung, his vision of the man is blocked off by his legs, he could only see the ceiling and the pretty chandelier.

"Go ahead, Taehyung."

"What did you call me?" His voice becomes stern and Jungkook's cock throbs from the tone.

"D-daddy."

"Yes baby, that's more like it." His boxers are pulled to unveil his nakedness, and it fell effortlessly away from his thighs, to give Taehyung the view he wants.

Taehyung performs light strokes on his erected cock, it was lazily done yet the pulsing sensitivity it sends was no different. Jungkook bites his lower lip to stop a moan from escaping, he did not want to ruin Taehyung's reputation from his selfish demand of sex in his office. His excitement differed with the place they're in, after all they only had sex in the apartment. It unmasks a box of kink Jungkook has shrouded for Taehyung's sake.

He was determined to do that for Taehyung, but the elder was the first to discover those kinks he has.

Taehyung's large hands cups the form of his cheeks, to raise Jungkook's hips higher, then the younger's protruding pink hole becomes visible in Taehyung's eyes. His legs were rested on the side of the table, the position was slightly uncomfortable, his back laid against the hard wood, he could feel his spine pressing on it.

But Taehyung, he reassures Jungkook with his hands that motivated the younger to please him more with the view he's giving. He knew Taehyung likes it.

Taehyung's face inch closer to the skin of his hips, his rigid breathing is felt and his fingertips presses on his thighs with a subtle force.

His tongue prods on the entrance, past the rim for a quick experiment. Jungkook's hole loosens to give Taehyung better access. Clenching his fist on his sides, Taehyung's tongue reluctantly enters, there was still a slight resistance present. He decides to lick and smear his spit all over, then an abrupt thrust is made and Jungkook eyes roll at the pleasure.

"Ngh!"

Jungkook's slowly losing it as Taehyung does his magic. The elder's undominant hand grip on Jungkook's cock to stroke it while he licks Jungkook, then thrusting his tongue when it becomes lubed enough.

"Daddy, fuck. Y-you're so am-mazing. You're tongue-nghn."

Jungkook was still loud as ever and Taehyung likes how vocal he becomes.

His tease with his tongue comes to halt, once Jungkook's hole glistens with his own saliva. They had no lube or condoms to use around the office so he hopes it would suffice to stretch.

He slides his index finger in, lube does make a huge difference because Jungkook's insides felt dry to his touch. The younger's breathing could only be heard as he pants, but no moan escapes just a low grunt. This can't seem to work and Taehyung becomes vaguely aware of that. He'll hurt Jungkook if he attempts to shove another finger in. His saliva that he smeared has dried down.

"Tae?" He hears Jungkook's voice and his ministrations stopped. "Fuck my thighs, please?"

"Shit, baby." He inhales a sharp intake of breath. "How do you want this, tell me."

"W-what?"

"Tell me baby." Taehyung says in a whisper and his knees become weak. "Tell your daddy how you'd want him to fuck your thighs."

Taehyung moves in a quickened pace, he pulled his belt off in an instant for his pants to glide down the floor. He shows off his aching hood on his boxers, and Jungkook watches him, head raised up, quite uncomfortable but he couldn't afford to miss Taehyung in this state.

His legs were carried by Taehyung's hands, both folded and his thigh gap is squeezed in between, leaving no trace of space behind.

"Rough, p-please."

Taehyung smirks cheekily and aligns his cock to entrance on the line, while he thrusts it in, his hands squeeze Jungkook's thigh firmly, a little suffocating but just as Taehyung likes.

Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut. "Ngh, yes."

Taehyung moans at the pressure but he continues to glide his cock inside, up until the entire base has gone past Jungkook's thigh.

"Come on daddy, fuck me."

He moves his hips in a rhythm and Jungkook's thighs takes him well as if Taehyung's thrusting his insides. Taehyung's moans are low, and the younger loves how visible Taehyung's facial expression is in his view.

"Clench around for me baby."

Jungkook likes it whenever Taehyung calls him baby, it makes him feel soft despite the steamy sex they're having. He'd oblige on whatever Taehyung commands whenever the name call is used, because it entices him to submit under the older male willingly. He gives on a tighter squeeze, and the moan he earned from Taehyung hits his satisfactory level. The tone is notably low, but the expression takes it differently.

Jungkook did not want to sit still and do nothing so he strokes his cock, turned on by Taehyung's face. He plays with the tip of his cock, knowing it's the most sensitive and it's his favorite spot to be stimulated. He throws off his head with a moan, biting his lower lip after to suppress any more sounds to alarm the people surrounding them.

It is not the safest place to have sex, but Jungkook was always the kind to get turned on by foreign experiences. He was fed up on having sex on bed and couch, a little twist kindles his desire.

For a change of pace, Taehyung moves Jungkook's legs down so his eyes could spot on the younger's lower part. Jungkook was busy stroking his own cock, slowly. He bends down, the younger's legs spread open and he stroked Jungkook's cock, stealing the momentum away from him.

He's stroking faster than the way Jungkook did, so it made the younger fall off guard, his mouth parted and few of moans begin to escape.

"Ngh! Fuck, yes!"

"Be loud baby, you know how much it turns me on."

"H-harder, do it harder!"

Taehyung obliges with a smirk. "Like this baby?"

"Yes! Oh yes, fucking love that. M-my cock-ngh!"

Jungkook's cock begins to leak precum and Taehyung's ministration quickens, his hand is slippery on the base, as it becomes coated with the leaking cum.

"Yes! Make me come daddy! Stroke it faster, faster!" He lost on being conscious about the place they're in. Taehyung's touches drive him insane and the pleasure hits directly just as he likes.

His abdomen clenches around the fast strokes, his cock aches for release. Taehyung continues on the pace with an intention to smirk so dangerously attractive. He looked so sexy in Jungkook's eyes that it turns him on more.

"Daddy, I-im cumming--" Jungkook says in tears, fists clenching tightly without anything to grasp on, so his knuckles becomes evident while his palm becomes pale from the tight fist.

"What the fuck Taehyung?" A loud bang on the door is heard, and it made the two of them stop with their movements. "Sex in your office seriously? I can goddamn hear the moans in the fucking hallway!"

Taehyung recognizes the voice as Yoongi's and he sounded mad, really mad that he begins to panic. Yoongi becomes too difficult to handle when he's angered, he was the type to let emotions overtake him.

"Open this fucking door Taehyung!" Another yell and both of them are quick on their feet to move. Jungkook was confused but his initial reaction was to copy on what Taehyung was doing. He never felt embarrassed for being vocal as it was part of his job to please his clients, but this was the first time he wanted to hide from the embarrassment.

They were caught by Taehyung's people, and Jungkook feared the most that it could ruin the older's reputation. Though, for now he could only stay silent, wear his clothes and trust Taehyung with his judgements. He felt guilty that Taehyung will shoulder all the blame when he's liable for this incident.

&&&&&&&

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.7K 21
[TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is a stripper, who's only doing it to pay his bills. Taehyung's a vet. One day when Jeongguk's dog Gureum becomes sick, he goes t...
127K 4K 21
In which jungkook is a kind,caring,and depressed boy.He is in need of a job so he can live. Kim Taehyung a rude,cold and heartless CEO.He is also a f...
1M 51.9K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
1.8M 66.5K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...