~Destiny~Taehyung FF Book 1✔

By BTSFanfic149

"You know who my destiny is Yuna?"He said laying down next to me on the sand.I shook my head and didn't wanna... More

Destiny:Part 01
Destiny:Part 02
Destiny:Part 03
Destiny:Part 04
Destiny:Part 06
Destiny:Part 07
Destiny:Part 08
Destiny:Part 09
Destiny:Part 10
Destiny:Part 11
Destiny:Part 12
Destiny:Part 13
Destiny:Part 14
Destiny:Part 15
Destiny:Part 16
Destiny:Part 17
Destiny:Part 18
Destiny:Part 19
Destiny:Part 20
Destiny:Part 21
Destiny:Part 22
Destiny:Part 23
Destiny:Part 24
Not an update but please read this
Thank you!!!
Part 25 SMUT!
BOOK 2!
😭💔😔
Other Account!!

Destiny:Part 05

1.9K 63 0
By BTSFanfic149

I read text that said "Docter".I was scared to see what it was gonna say.I didn't like the word since my Appa died because of depression from my mom.I was worried.I then read the text and tears ran down my face.

My mother....she had left us.I had no parents besides my sister now,only her.Tears rolled down my face and I cried silently.Everything and everyone I loved always goes away from me like always.I am ruined,my life is ruined.I then wiped my tears and turned around to see my unnie sleeping on my bed and Taehyung looking at me.

You:"What happened to her?"I said and he shrugged.Seems like he was confused like me too.I then went towards my sister and kissed her head.I then went out of my room with Taehyung.I walked downstairs and I realized Eunha was gone.She left home.I then turned around and accidentally bumped into Taehyung in his chest.I apologized and tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist and..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...
2.5K 113 11
Eunha, a high school girl, meets Seokjin in the cafe near her school and became friends with him. However, what's weird is that, he keeps making her...
62.1K 1.1K 26
After some years, they had arguments and Taehyung got stressed so he left. Yuna was so depressed and felt guilty. She then called Taehyung but a girl...
920 18 40
They're very special. Taekook. They come across as friends who've crossed a boundary together and intend to keep their relationship safe. They cheris...