𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴, ⁿᶜᵗ

By 00_Baejin_05

╔═ www.please-let-me-meet-you.com ❮ forget about them! ❯ when she gets a message from someone unknown and her... More

𝙼 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂 𝙰 𝙶 𝙴
OOO # ✧˖*°࿐ information
OO1 # ˖*°࿐ jeong.jae
OO2 # ˖*°࿐ full_of_haechan
OO3 #˖*°࿐ happy accident
OO4 #˖*°࿐ takoyakiprince.nmyt
OO5 #˖*°࿐ full_of_haechan
OO6 # ˖*°࿐ the restaurant
OO7 # ˖*°࿐ huang.lucas

OO8 # ˖*°࿐ meeting: lucas

12K 542 136
By 00_Baejin_05

huang.lucas posted a picture !

Liked by 2,492 others
huang.lucas I swear I took better pics but they all have your face @gogachu.sora

gogatchu.sora but this one still turned out amazing!
huang.lucas I'm glad you like it <3

Full_of_haechan I'm starting to think you rlly want to perish you know
huang.lucas you'll make Sora sad if you do that :))
artiste_renjun dw sora doesn't have to know ʘ‿ʘ

LUCAS WASTED NO TIME in running towards the restaurant they went to hours earlier. Despite the clock almost hitting 11 pm, Lucas still had the same energy as before.

It was funny, he felt like he never had this energy before. The adrenaline rush was really getting to him now.

He held his phone on one hand as he ran to the same street as the restaurant. It was dark out, the street lights shining down on the now empty streets.

It was quiet when Lucas stood in front of the now closed restaurant. Suddenly, he felt someone pat him from the back, making him turn around.

His eyes met the familiar eyes of the very woman he was excited to see.

"Hey, Lucas," Her voice sounded even more gentle and sweet, compared to her tone of voice earlier that day.

Lucas smiled happily when he sees her. He was so close to hugging her but resisted the urge to do so.

"Sora!!!! Hello!!!" He smiled with pure glee in his voice.

"Yes, nice to see you again. Shall we take a seat?" She points at a bench in the park across her restaurant as Lucas nodded and followed her lead.

"Sora, you're so pretty, you know what?" Lucas complimented as they sat. Sora was a bit taken back but then she let's out a small laugh.

"Thank you, Lucas." Lucas was flustered at her smile. He didn't know how to control it but his heart was beating too fast as if it's getting ready to jump out of his chest.

The night was slightly colder than the rest. Lucas turned to sora and noticed how she only had light clothing on.

This is his chance! He removed his jacket and wrapped it around her, slightly surprising Sora at the gesture.

"You can keep your jacket you know. This is yours-"

"I don't want you catching a cold. Please keep that." He insisted, making Sora smile once more.

"You're too kind." She looks at the time on her phone before she turns to him. "Perhaps you want to enter the restaurant? I believe we have some remaining ingredients for the day."

"Eh- is that really okay?" Sora nodded at his question as she reached out a hand to him.

With a gentle smile and a beating heart, Lucas accepted her hand and let her take her inside the restaurant.

"Do you want to eat anything? We have left lover ingredients from today?" She asked, going behind the counter.

"Ramen for a really cold night?" He tilted his head and she chuckled. She accepted his request as she grabbed some ingredients to make ramen.

As she starts to cook, getting the leftover fresh ingredients from today. She didn't even notice Lucas was watching her.

Lucas watched her with adoration. His eyes focused on her figure as she did her passion. A soft smile on herios as she cooked for a person that she only met online.

In a few more minutes, Sora was done with his ramen. She turns around, seeing Lucas there, smiling and staring at her. She let's out a soft laugh.

"Why are you looking like that?" Lucas snapped out of his thoughts and blushed.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" The man said with reddened cheeks, acting like a child before she puts the bowl of ramen in front of him.

"These are just remaining ramen broth and ingredients but I hope they still taste alright." Sora spoke as she removed her apron and sat beside him.

"Well, eat up." She said and Lucas nodded. He starts to eat the food she made and was in awe. It was savory with a little bit of saltiness from the toppings.

"You cook very good food~ no wonder why you own this restaurant." He said and she chuckled.

Watching him enjoy her food was even more filling than a bowl of ramen on a cold night.

It didn't take long for Lucas to finish his food. He turned to sora and sees that she has fallen asleep.

He smiles as he could only think hoe tired she must be. She's still young and already handling a restaurant; he couldn't imagine how tiring it could be. 

He stared at her, gently caressing her hair as slept with her head on her arms.

Lucas looks around and saw a picture of the staff, along with a family portrait.

The portrait brought a smile to his face as sora looked very happy with her family.

Oh, how lucky he is to be able to spend this moment with her 

A/N: Its been so long. How are you all? Y'all must be sick of his book of not being updated HAHAHHAAH

Anyways, don't expect frequent updates just because I updated again. I haven't watched any NCT videos for like a year now since I drifted away from kpop

I'll be sticking with the old plot, so there will be some old people in the group when they already left

Take care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
241K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...