MY RANTS

By BellaSH13

WARNING: THIS IS A BOOK OF RANTS! GTFO IF YOU don't want to get your feelings hurt! More

RANT 1
RANT 2
RANT 3
HERE'S SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU PUKE! RANT 4
RANT 5
RANT 6
RANT 7
RANT 8
RANT 9 RANTING ABOUT CHILDREN
RANT 10
RANT 11
RANT 12
RANT 13
RANT 14
RANT #15
RANT #17 Teens have feelings too
RANT #18 3x04
Rant 19
RANT 20
RANT 21
RANT 22
RANT 23
RANT 24
RANTS 25
RANT 25
RANT 26
RANT 27
RANT 28 :its been a while

RANT #16

44 2 2
By BellaSH13

I JUST UPLOADED WHY CASSIE WAS NOT TO BLAME FOR HER INSTAGRAM COMMENT TWEET WHATEVER IT IS...

Now looking back at the stupid comments just make me mad...

This is why you only have two likes....I actually responded to this person telling them to do their research before judging....tv show Alec is amazing...

But Book Alec is real....tv show Alec is fiction...book Alec may have actually existed! It's like saying Harry Potter is better than George Washington..

Yeah....seriously...do your research before uploading this to social media! Now you look stupid in front of the 23 people who read this....

First of all...if you couldn't get past the first three chapters...that's a little sad...Cassandra Clare's books are like Rick Riordans or Suzanne Collins meaning that if you can't read hers...then you can't read good books, no offense! Also...plagiarized? WHEN THE HELL HAVE YOU SEEN FREAKING SHADOWHUNTERS IN ANY OTHER BOOK, MOVIE OR SHOW?! Do you think the books happened after the movie/Tv show? Because that is seriously the stupidest thing you can say....check the dates people!

Feminist characters? Is that a bad thing? Feminism is what women have been fighting for...FOR YEARS!

And if you meant sexist...

Then, you're still wrong...Izzy could (will) ship you with her whip. Have you read TID? It's literally about an 1800's girl getting over sexism....also, sexist stereotype is that women wear a lot of make up....but Clary...doesn't, it is VERY clearly stated in the books, as for the religious part....Shadowhunters Don't have a religion.....they don't have one! Also....the way she wrote Simon? She wrote him like a funny cute adorable nerd who can make you hate him if he tries to start Clinton, but can make you love him if you really get to know him...I mean...with Clinton aside he's a really good guy...why do you think he *SPOILER* Keeps getting kidnapped? *SPOILER OVER*

PLEASE DO YOUR DAMM RESEARCH!!!!

Look!

In other words....I was right! And people who were just mentioned are ignorant obnoxious people who are too lazy to do their own research! Don't judge without doing your research.....you'll just make a fool of yourself....that's the moral of this rant....

Ok that's it...my battery is dying so I'm gonna go....BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
16.6K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
35.3K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...