Knight in Shining Suit (forme...

By jerileekaye

Sometimes, getting over the pain of betrayal and breakup means you have to GET UP. GET EVEN. GET A BETTER M... More

Knight in Shining Armani
1. MOTIF
2. ENTOURAGE
3. DIAMOND
4. RSVP
5. BRIDAL CAR
6. PLACE CARD HOLDER
7. WEDDING GARTER
8. The Wedding Night.
9. Honeymoon
10. ARRHAE
11. GUESTBOOK
12. WEDDING FAVORS.
13. The Maid of Honor and the Best Man
14. Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
15. Heirloom
16. Bells
17. Contraception
18. Flowers
19. Usherette
20. Bridal Registry
21. Arranged Marriage
22. Divorce. Annulment. Legal Separation.
23. Wedding Anniversary
24. I do.
25.
PART II. KNIGHTLESS NIGHTS
26. Veil
27. Prenup.
28. Guardianship.
29. Kiss
30. Tulle
31. SOMETHING NEW
32. SOMETHING OLD
33. Something blue.
34. Something borrowed
35. Wedding Album
36. Present
37. Ring
38. The Venue
39. The Wedding
TAMING A PRINCESS: SNEAK PEEK / CHAPTER 1
Update-Paperback edition and Kindle Edition
GIVE ME A KISS... image
Get Somewhere in the Middle For Free
Knight in Shining Suit is up...
OFFICIAL INTERACTIVE STORY GAME!!!
Get a Chance to Read Knight in Shining Suit for free!
KNIGHT IN SHINING SUIT IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!

KNIGHT IN SHINING SUIT IS NOW INTERACTIVE!

11.9K 142 53
By jerileekaye

Guys,

For some of you who have not yet heard, I would like to announce that Knight in Shining Suit has been licensed by Crazy Maple Studio and is adapted into an Interactive Story!

Experience Astrid and Ryder's epic love story all over again but this time, WITH Graphics!

Moreover, the editors at CMS decided to make it spicier and more sizzling by expanding on the love and steamy scenes! So prepare for the hotness on this version of Knight in Shining Suit!

It's the same love story we all loved, but with a twist and a different experience. I recommend you give it a shot!

Chapters Interactive Stories is available in Google Play and Apple App.

When you do decide to give it a try, I'd appreciate if you give them a positive review and give Knight in Shining Suit a shoutout!

KISS is almost complete on the APP and at least three chapters come out every Thursday.

KISS has gone a long way since i put it up here on Wattpad. 

Thank you guys for this rollercoaster ride!

I love you all!

Xoxo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 200 54
Just when my memories flashed through from the start, His love for me slowly drifted apart. Your embrace of acceptance from yesterday, The hands we...
328K 9.1K 17
A husband has an emotional affair and has to work hard to win back his wife. He has the fight of his life ahead of him to stop the divorce. But neith...
12.5K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
538 47 45
Riley pretends to be Harry's girlfriend to help him win back his mean ex-girlfriend, but things don't go according to plan. This leads to unconditio...