5. BRIDAL CAR

Special Thanks to @goatmeal for the wonderful banner on the right!  Who is that guy!? :D  I love it!

5.

BRIDAL CAR: The car that carries the Bride and the Groom after the ceremony.  Usually adorned with flowers and signage saying “Just Married!”

I had a very busy week.  I picked out a bright lavender outfit that accented my curves, showed my back, bared my shoulders and exposed my long perfect legs.  I was going to tease Bryan… with something he never had.  Something that he should have been having now, had he married the right girl.

I used to be a little bit on the conservative side when I was with him.  But now that they’ve stripped me of almost everything I have, what have I got to lose?

I went to the saloon and had my hair colored.  I tried the multi-colored hair style.  Blonde, red, reddish brown, dark brown and a few black strands.  When the hair dresser was finished, I thought I looked cool.  My hair was so stylish, I looked like I really could model for those hair colors.  And no one can tell what my natural hair color really was.

I will not wear contacts anymore.  And that night when I dressed up in my gown, the violet color brought out the violet hue in my eyes, which according to my friends is just beautiful.

I wore light makeup and I curled the edges of my new hair.  When I slipped into my glass slippers and went out of my room, Dannie and John just applauded.  Even Adam was clearly impressed.

“The she-devil is out for blood.”  John cheered.

“You look fab, sweetheart.”  Dannie said.

I smiled at Adam.  He nodded at me.  “I’m glad to see you this way.  No doubt you will be the most beautiful woman in the ballroom tonight.  Bryan will not even know what hit him.”

“Thank you, guys!”  I prevented myself from crying.

Nicole was not here.  Apparently, Geena approached their company to get an on-site, on-the-day wedding coordinator.  I told Nicole to volunteer for the job.  It would be nice to have one more ally in the party besides Adam.

I have been coordinating with Ryder for the most of the week.  His cover story is that he graduated with honors at Harvard School of Business.  He’s an entrepreneur.  His family owns a couple of restaurant chains in New York.  He invests here and there.  I asked him to rent a shiny Boxster for the night and a nice Armani Suit.  I also told him to rent a ring for the night or buy a fake one that looks exactly like a diamond.  We even agreed to rent out an accommodation in the resort, to stir thoughts from the guests that we are indeed sleeping together.  Bryan would be eating his heart out when he finds out I’ve become easy since he let me go.  Not that it’s a good thing.  But I just wanted him to think so badly that another guy is enjoying what he didn’t wait to have.

The doorbell rang.  Adam went to get it.