Fragile Hearts

By ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... More

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 33

1.4K 141 33
By ShonaLover

Vivaan took last sip of wine from empty glass now.On his hand.His eyes busy gazing at his wife.Both were seated facing each other.The last night of honeymoon.What can be more better.Than spending the evening with your beloved.In Eiffel Tower.A dinner with your love.

Ramya looked gorgeous in long white gown.Her long hair left open.As per husband's wish.Vivaan looked equally dashing.In his tuxedo and gelled hair.

She pouted making a face.Seeing her husband teasing her.With eyes finishing off wine.From his glass.He took her glass also.Ending it quickly.Winking at her.He eyed her to come to him.Wrapping his arms around her waist.As she settled in his lap.He asked for a kiss.She pinched his cheek.

V-"you want?"

R-"yes."

He snatched glass from her reach.Finishing the wine again.She wanted to get.Up and move to her sit.When he stopped.Kissing her cheek.Aiming for a kiss.

R-"No kiss.

Stop being mean Vivaan.A sip won't harm."

V-"Sorry.

Anything but not this.You can still taste.If you wish to."

He winked at her in hot manner.she made her mind.Won't kiss him.

After dinner he took her.To get a better view.Of romantic place.Keeping his chin on her shoulder.His lips touching her bare skin.The breeze touching their faces.

R-"Thank you for everything.Vivaan.

These moments will be.Forever locked in my heart.Most precious."

She faced him turning around.Cupping his cheeks.As he kissed her hand.Looking at her with love.

V-"You made these moments.Precious rather they made.It special for us."

He took her in his arms.She shut her eyes.Enjoying the moment in bliss.Till something hit her.She raised her head.Jerking Vivaan.he asked through eyes.

R-"Do you know I always had a wish to.

To come here and.Kiss like they do in movies."

She felt shy and giggled.Vivaan shake his head at her.Her wish had to be his command.He encircled his arms around her waist.Pulling her closer.Ramya felt ticklish.Till she was an inch away from his face.

R-"Stop.

Vivaan."

He opened his eyes.Failing at his attempt to kiss her.He was shocked at her sudden.Movement.

V-"What now."

R-"Look at yourself.

We have come for honeymoon.People will say you are.Recovering from a heartbreak.Or your wife ran away.With her boyfriend."

V-"Ramya?"

R-"Why have you grown such long hair and beard.It pricks me.

I won't kiss you."

V-"Its in style.Girls go mad.After this hot look."

He tried to give a smug look.When she hit his chest lightly.

R-"Go and kiss little girls.

Not smug look.Jungle boy look."

he looked around and.Pulled her like a wind.Hit her hard.Slamming his lips into hers.Not giving her time.Slowly she responded to the touch of his lips.They kissed taking time.Rather enjoying the moment.Making it perfect for them.

As they pulled apart.Ramya's cheeks were red.She shut her eyes.Both catching breath.A tear trolled down her cheek.Vivaan kissed it away.

R-"We will always be like this.Vivaan

Promise."

V-"Cross my heart."

The rest of time.It was needless to say.How they spent.Surrendering themselves for the night.To love and passion.Discovering their relationship.Which has become stronger.Vivaan and Ramya didnt knew what future holds for them.They could only see.The moon staring at them.The sky giving them.Chance to be madly in love.To enjoy what they have been.Blessed with.Time gives and time.Takes away.fate plays the role.

Vivaan and Ramya came back from their honeymoon.The 2 weeks proved to be.Blooming stage for their relationship.A husband and wife transpired from lovers to understanding phase.Vivaan would pamper Ramya.Keeping on mind her wishes and.Remanding her if she is careless towards her health.His family too did that with her.Ramya was living a dream.

Not even a month passed.Everyone got busy with another wedding preparation.Reyansh and Nandini tied the knot.With presence and blessings of the families.Ramya enjoyed wedding with full.Excitement and made Vivaan dance.Which seemed impossible.Earlier.

Reyansh was happy to get his love.As his wife.Nandini had no problem.Adjusting in her new family.Thanks to their loving nature.Ramya was there more.As a friend to her.Both got along with each other.In a small span of time.

Prakash and Karuna attended wedding.Blessing the newly weds.Varna couldn't attend.She was in Australia with Shakthi for workshop.Ramya was seen with sad face.her family tried to make her.Understand why her sister couldnt.Make it.

Vivaan was there for her.Who else does she need then.He can bring smile on her face.Make her laugh.Scold her.then make up to her.Slowly she felt change in herself.She was drifting away from Varna.They hardly had an conversation.Messages were exchanged.

The training/workshop period lasted for a month.Varna did not felt worn out.Like she did for other conferences.This time it was different.She has missed on.Alot of things.Karuna did tell her about happenings.She knew Ramya must be upset with.her.But didnt she have priorities.What mattered to her.Ramya was happy living her dream.

Varna wanted to.Keep herself away.If not happy.She was contented with life.Somewhat she believed.

Sydney trip became more easy.With having Priyam on her side.Both Varna and Shakthi stayed at her place.Priyam got along with Shakthi.Both getting on one side.Troubling and teasing.Her.She never thought.Priyam would like someone like Shakthi.he was funny and at same time.Of silent gloomy nature like her.They had everything same.Nature,likes and habits.

It was when she choked on her food.badly.Priyam asked her why doesnt she get married.To him.That felt like joke to her.Later she gave a thought.Letting it pass if he would be.interested in her.According to Varna.She was not someone.A guy would look up to.She felt from inside her insecurities rising.With time.

It was last day for their stay.When work ended previous day.They wanted to just relax.Go around places.Their flight was next day.Priyam had work so.Varna and Shakthi were alone.For a change.

Sh-"Varna you sit.

I will place order."

Sitting in an open area.Varna looked at the pigeons.Flying and restless.She felt same from heart.When will she get rid.Of that feeling.Can life for a change be.Gentle and normal with her.She played with the chain she was.Wearing.

Shakthi came back.Waving his hand front of her.She came out of her thoughts.Gave smile to him.

Sh-"Lost in thoughts.Again.

I want to know.Whose the lucky one.Invading your thoughts always."

He ate the fries.Seeing Varna roll her eyes.He blushed and cleared his throat.he could stare at her.For whole day.There was something about her.Which attracted him.Deeply.Her simplicity and.Weird nature made him fall for her.Did he say.He fell for her.From first day itself.He realised it was love.

V-"Where are you lost now.

Shakthi?"

He shook his head.Varna frowned then.Got busy eating food.

Sh-"So.What are your plans.

now."

V-"What plans.

Back to same.Old life.Work."

Sh-"Cant you think of anything.

beyond work Varna.Why is your life so gloomy.Unlike others."

Varna paused to have a look at him.Playing with spoon.On her plate.

V-"You noticed that.Too late.

I m better with my.Gloomy and weird.World"

Sh-"I didnt mean to hurt.You.Come on.

Sorry."

V-"Dont be.

I dont feel hurt.Or sad with remarks.Used to hearing this."

She gave a cute wink.He smiled shaking his head.Varna had something.Special.Which people fail to notice.She didnt let herself out.To anyone easily.

Sh-"Any plans for."

V-"For?

I wish.Chitti would have been here.Leaving tomorrow.

Will miss her."

Sh-"Marriage.?"

It took her some time.To register what he said.he went silent.Not meeting her eyes.But still observing.How she reacted.She looked uncomfortable.

V-"Marriage.

Whose getting married.Missed on quite few.

While was here."

Sh-"Never give it a thought.About yourself.

Thats mean."

V-"Im very selfish Shakthi.

I think about my ownself.Before anyone else.Thats why I love to live.Life in my own terms.Find me weird.I cant help."

She was done eating.Wiped her mouth with the napkin.Waiting for coffee.Shakthi glanced at her.Observing her body language.

Sh-"If someone wants to.Be part of your weird world then.What.Will you give him.Chance."

V-"Whose that.Someone.haha

First have to get.Him.right.Which wont."

Sh-"It may happen.

Just give it a chance."

Varna felt weird.with his tone.Two cups of coffee came.They thanked the waiter and.Shakthi took his cup.Stirring it with spoon.Varna took her one.Shakthi impatiently waited.her to see the cup.

When her eyes fell on it.A shock surfaced on her face.She checked twice.She was seeing what she felt.Then slowly.Met Shakthi's eyes.He had a smirk.While sipping the coffee.

Varna Shetty was sweating.Nervous for something.She neevr expected to experience.In life.Did someone just.Proposed her.She has to give answer.

.............................................................................................

The story is moving forward.Hopefully will try to catch up.With next chapters.

Thank you for your patience.As writer I don't have heart to update.Few lines and wait for next.To come.Somehow I dont see this as good option.Justify this as reason for delay with updates.I try to give long chapter.So that story could move.

Please do not forget to vote.And comment.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.4K 52
Aditya is a modern architect. Looking forward for a love marriage. Vaidhehi is a homely girl who loves to spread positivity They cross each others pa...
77.7K 3.4K 25
A tale of bonding between two beautiful individuals. Abhinav falls in love with Samskruthi; a naive, traditional young lady from an orthodox Brahmin...
29.4K 1.4K 23
All Rights Reserved. Rank #7 in suspense out of 5k stories for 5 days Rank #8 in suspense out of 5k stories for 4 days. Rank #9 in suspense out of 4k...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...