~Destiny~Taehyung FF Book 1βœ”

By BTSFanfic149

"You know who my destiny is Yuna?"He said laying down next to me on the sand.I shook my head and didn't wanna... More

Destiny:Part 02
Destiny:Part 03
Destiny:Part 04
Destiny:Part 05
Destiny:Part 06
Destiny:Part 07
Destiny:Part 08
Destiny:Part 09
Destiny:Part 10
Destiny:Part 11
Destiny:Part 12
Destiny:Part 13
Destiny:Part 14
Destiny:Part 15
Destiny:Part 16
Destiny:Part 17
Destiny:Part 18
Destiny:Part 19
Destiny:Part 20
Destiny:Part 21
Destiny:Part 22
Destiny:Part 23
Destiny:Part 24
Not an update but please read this
Thank you!!!
Part 25 SMUT!
BOOK 2!
πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜”
Other Account!!

Destiny:Part 01

6K 125 37
By BTSFanfic149

I was walking around the mall with my friend named Eunha.She was so kind and amazing,she felt like a sister to me.

Eunha:"Are you okay Yuna?"She said and I came back to reality.I smiled and nodded then we left the mall.
---
When I got home,I went to my room and took a calm shower since I had stress today.

*Phone Ringing*

You:"Aish!What a way to destroy calmness."I said and got out of the shower and called....My Mom?

Phone Call

You:"Yes Eomma?"

Mom:"Sweetie,Your sister is coming in 3 months!!!"

You:"Yay!!!!I have to go bye Eomma,Love you!"

End Of Call

My sister was coming back and I was happy.I then heard the doorbell.

I ran downstairs and saw my aunt with present and my uncle and everyone else,Even my mom.

All:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!!!"They said and I started to tear up.I thought they have forgottened.I smiled and hugged each and every one of them.
---
People were talking and stuff and I was talking to my aunt.

You:"So how did you and uncle Sam meet auntie Lucy."I said and she smiled big and wide.

Aunt Lucy:"It was destiny Yuna,Destiny put us together."She said and I was confused.

Aunt Lucy:"I mean I put 1 rose petal under my pillow each night and sleep on top of it.I then dream of him and,that's when I met your uncle Sam."She said and my mouth dropped open.

You:"Does that really work?Can I try it Aunt?"I said and she nodded.She gave me lots of rose petals and then I told everyone they could leave and they did.I then hugged Auntie Lucy then ran up to my room.
---
I put one rose petal under my pillow and slept.

In Dream Land

You:'Where am I?'I thought to myself.Then I saw beautiful things infront of me.I saw birds,flowers and a beautiful fountain.

You:"This is so beautiful!"I said and smiled.Then I saw a man.He looked,Handsome.

You:"Oh!Hello,do you know where I am sir?"I said and he smiled.

???:"Your my destiny?"He said and I shurgged.

You:"I don't know yet haha,anyways my name is Yuna,Park Yuna,Yours?"I said and he smiled.

???:"Hello Yuna,My name is---"

End Of Dream Land

I woke up from Eunha waking me up.

Eunha:"Wake up Yuna!"She yelled and my eyes shot open.I sighed and nodded with anger in my eyes.I calmed myself when I thought of him again.

You:'I wonder what his name was?'I thought and sighed.I was almost gonna know his name until she intruppted me,Just great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.5K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
20.9K 717 39
Shout out to @LolaXPR for my amazing book cover (THANK YOU) . Go check out her GRAPHIC SHOP 😍 LWR is #12 in SelenaGomez 😍 TAEngkyu so much! Do yo...
114K 4.4K 42
Y/N is Indian Army for long time and her bias is Kim Taehyung but she didn't realise when her feeling develop from bias to love of her life. Her only...
3.1K 368 17
Soulmate by fate | KTH ff βžͺ Sometimes, Fate brings two souls together that were meant for each other... ~~~~~ The priest said " Taehyung Do you take...