Helpless when she smiles [Sam...

Fhujami- tarafından

You were really insecure about yourself and your body. Then you met man called Samuel Drake, and he couldn't... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - NSFW -
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 -NSFW-
Chapter 41 -NSFW-
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 17

1K 25 0
Fhujami- tarafından

You laid on Sam's armpit, while he played with your hair. Sometimes he did that and you were happy to let him do it, while you traced your fingers on his scars on his side.

"What's you thinking?" Sam asked when he noticed you were quiet than normally. You were a little bit terrified, there was one thing going on in your mind and it scared you more than ever.

"Nothing special." You told him, trying to ignore the conversation.

"Okay but you can talk to me whatever is in your mind." He kissed your hair and you smiled.

You loved mornings like this. Just laying in the bed with Sam, feeling his warm body next to you. You were little sad that in a couple of days he needs to leave to work with Victor, so you chose to spend time together until he leaves. They couldn't tell how long they've been gone, maybe a week or two, and you wondered how you got to spend your time when Sam was gone. You got so used to his present.

You lifted your head from his chest, placing your chin on it and looking at him, admiring his beautiful face. Even though he was much older than you, in his heart he was like twenty year old. Sam looked down at you, still playing with your hair, soft smile on his lips.

You admired his eyes, those beautiful hazel-brownish eyes, which had small green circles around them. Full of warmness and kindness.

You crawled top of him, straddling his stomach, still looking deep into his eyes, like you were searching something from them. Sam moved his hands to your waist, looking you back, wondering what you were thinking. He saw his own reflection in your eyes and it felt like he had seen his own heart. His heart, which he had given to you.

Your heart was pounding in your chest, the warm spread in every single part of your body. You were so happy that it scared you a little. You swallowed to get the lump out of your throat, your mouth felt dry, it was like there was a desert in there.

Sam looked how you were struggling. He saw how you wanted to say something, you just couldn't get the words out of your mouth. He looked how your lips separated, showing your teeth behind them, and how your tongue licked your lips to moisten them.

"I love you." You finally got the words out of deep down your throat. You saw how Sam's pupils widened and there was a new spark in them. You saw how the wrinkles around his eyes got deeper when a huge smile appeared on his face.

Sam wasn't sure if you were feeling the same way he did, and he didn't want to say it out loud so he wouldn't scare you. But now he knew that you felt the same way and he couldn't be more happier.

"I love you too."

You couldn't believe your ears.

"Really?" A small tear escaped from your eye and Sam wiped it away with his thumb.

"Of course I do." He placed his hand on your neck and pulled you closer, so your lips were connected. You closed your eyes and enjoyed his soft lips on yours and you couldn't believe it; Sam was feeling the same way.

Kiss got more deeper and passionate. Sam pulled you closer to his body and you pushed yourself closer.

Sam turned you around on your back to the mattress and crawled top of you, and he pushed his lips again against yours. You let your hands brush in his brown hair and pulled him closer. You couldn't get enough of him, you just wanted more.

Sam let his hand wander down on your hand, slowly reaching your side. His touch was like air, it was so light you weren't sure if he was even touching you, but yet you still felt every single touch he made, every single brush his fingertips left to your skin.

Sam moved his lips away from yours, only to slowly start to move them down on your jawline. You closed your eyes and left a quiet moan from your lips. He left small kisses all over your jawline, he kissed your chin, slowly reaching up to your ear.

You let your hands wander down from his hair to his shoulders, you took a good hold on them when he started to gently nibble your earlobe, while his hand wandered on your side through your shirt.

You bend your head back on the pillow and Sam immediately were in your neck with his lips. Once in a while, he bites your soft skin gently, only to kiss it right after. In every kiss he made, he went lower, slowly reaching your collarbone. He left hundreds of kisses there and nuzzled his stubble against it, and you left a small giggle from your lungs

Sam opened his eyes, only to see how yours were closed, your mouth slightly open, when you whimper under his lips. He let his lips leave your skin, only to find your lips again. He wanted to taste you again. Your lips were dry and he moistened them with his, letting his tongue lightly touch your lips, making circling movements on them.

When he withdrew, you opened your eyes and looked deep into his. He saw how your eyes sparkled with joy, happiness, love. That was all he ever wanted to see since he met you. He gave you a small kiss on your lips before he went down again. You lifted your head from the pillow, looking where he was going.

He stopped on the hem of your shirt, placing his hands on each side of yours, slowly lifting your shirt up. You looked every single movement he did, and when your bare skin was uncovered under the shirt, his lips were immediately on it. You laid your head back on the pillow and closed your eyes again.

Sam kissed your lower stomach, from the left side to the right side, slowly lifting your shirt up, letting his fingers trail lightly up your sides, while his kisses followed as soon as your skin was exposed under the shirt.

He kissed your belly button, making your shiver under him. He smiled against your skin and you felt it. Soon he was heading up again, leaving small kisses in every single part of your stomach, he gently caressed your stretch marks on the side of your stomach, making shivers go on your spine.

When your shirt was up on your breasts, Sam got up on his knees and pulled you up with him, making your shirt fall back down, but Sam hooked the hem again, slowly lifting your shirt up, and the whole time he looked deep into your eyes, with a small smile on his lips. You lifted your hands up, and let Sam lifted your shirt above your head. Now he saw your upper body naked for the first time.

And he loved what he saw. He saw so many curves and crook in there where he wanted to drown his lips. He slowly pushed you back on the mattress, his eyes examining your body, eating you with his eyes. You swallowed when you look intense in his eyes when he was looking at your body.

Once again his lips found yours and you rounded your hands around his neck, only to pull him closer. You lifted your hips a little from the mattress, and you felt his bulge on his briefs and you left a small moan against his lips. You thirsted him. You wanted him. And most of all, you needed him.

But Sam wasn't finished yet. He left your lips again, making his way slowly through your jaw, chin, throat and chest to your breasts. He kissed your breasts like he had kissed on your stomach, hundreds of kisses in every single spot he could find, until he found one of your nipples.

When he took your nipple between his lips and sucked gently, your back arched and you left a loud moan from your lips. You felt how the air from his nose hit your skin when he hummed himself, being proud of making you moan like that. He teased your nipple for a while until he moved to give the other one same treatment. And again you left another moan from your lips.

It felt like he was teasing you, but on the other hand, you didn't want him to stop, you wanted him to kiss every single part of your body, while his hands wandered all around, slightly running on your skin.

Finally, he made his way down on your pants. You left a relief sigh deep down your stomach when you felt how his lips slowly started to head down. You were soaking wet, the warmth between your legs starting became untenable.

And you didn't care about your stretch marks on the side of your stomach, you didn't care about the extra fat on your waist, you didn't care what you looked like, what size you were, you just enjoyed Sam's lips and hands all over your body.

Sam hooked your night shorts and kept his slow pace to pull them down. You whimper under him, rolling your hips to begging him to do it faster. But Sam had no intention to hurry. He wanted to enjoy every movement and noise you made. He wanted to learn every single part of your body.

He slowly pulled down your shorts, killingly slowly exposing your genital area, and he lowered his lips back to your skin only when your thighs were visible. His stubble grazed your soft, sore skin on your inner thigh and you moved your hips up on the mattress when you tried to get more contact with his lips.

Sam got up on his knees, pulling your shorts away, leaving you now totally naked. He looked at your naked body and saw that you were totally relaxed, totally free. Not insecure, not ashamed of your body. You were totally comfortable, confident, and that made you look even more beautiful and sexy.

"Oh my god you are so beautiful." He shooked his head a little when he admired your body. You hide your face in your hands when you tried to cover your blushing cheeks.

You felt how Sam moved on the bed, and then you heard how he was opening a pack of condom. You spread your fingers so you could see him between them, and what you saw got you breathless.

Sam was on his knees, leaning back on his heels, totally naked, his huge, rock hard cock between his legs. You faded your fingers down your face, crooking them while you bit your nails, staring at Sam who was putting the condom on his huge cock. You swallowed and shook your head a little. How on earth that's not gonna hurt?

Sam saw your little shock in there, and slowly crawled top of you, and you moved your eyes to meet his, still keeping your hands on your face.

"If you don't want to, just let me know" He whispered, looking at your face while caressing your forehead, searching for any regret or insecure in your eyes, searching any clue that you wanted to stop. You looked him back, while your heart was racing in your chest, the warmth between your legs kept rising, the lust inside you growing bigger.

You rounded your hands around his neck, kissing him and pushing him against you with such a force, that it was all he needed to know.

Sam took a hold of his cock, and slowly positioned himself on your entrance. When his tip touched your folds, you moaned into his mouth and Sam swallowed it. He moved the tip slowly up to your clit and when it touched it, your whole body trembled and your bend your head back, and Sam's lips were on your neck, biting it softly.

You were so sore, even he hadn't touched your genitals yet, that you almost came in that spot. All his kisses and touches had made you so wet and ready to take him in.

Sam took a hold on the top of your head, moving your head down so he could see your eyes. You were breathing heavily and hard, your heart pounding in your chest, and all you wanted now, was to feel him inside of you.

Sam looked deep into your eyes, gave you a small kiss on your lips before he slowly started to push himself in. When his glans went through your folds your bend your head back again and you dug your nails into his shoulders. In every inch he pushed himself inside, your nails dug harder on his shoulder. It didn't hurt, you were so wet your pussy took him easily, but it felt so fucking amazing.

When he was all in, he positioned himself better above you, leaning on his hands looking down at you, how your forehead had a slight layer of sweat, your cheeks having the slight color of red, your chest rising heavenly, your mouth open as you breathe hard.

You were so beautiful, and you were his.

Slowly he started to rock his hips against you, making you moan under him. You were soaking wet, you were tight and he needed to use all his powers to not to come right away. He was so turned on by you, he couldn't help himself for being so hard.

He rocked his hips against yours, slowly and gently, and in a moment you started to rock your hips against him. Every movement you made, made him keep pulling himself for not to come. He wished you were feeling as good as he was feeling.

And you were. You felt so good you thought you had died, and you were in heaven now. You felt how your whole body was tingling, the warmth on your stomach was rising in every thrust, with every movement he made above you. You felt his hard cock inside you, filling you like it was meant to be there. He felt so good and you only wanted more.

You opened your eyes to meet Sam's, as he looked down at you with a soft, small smile on his lips, small groans escaping from his lungs, when he thrust himself inside. He leaned down to kiss you and you answered his kiss with love and lust.

Sam slowly raised his pace, he couldn't keep it back anymore. You felt so amazingly good and he couldn't stop when he had this eager to thrust harder. You squeezed your thighs harder against his hips, when you needed more contact in his body, you needed every single part of him.

Sam leaned his forehead into yours, his warm breath hitting your face when he kept his eyes on you, quiet groans escaping his lungs, making you feel hornier. He sounded so good, his moans and groans made you even wetter than you already were.

You stared him back, whimpering under him, trying to breathe normally as Sam's cock filled you more and more in every single thrust he made.

Soon you felt how the tingle and warmth between your legs exploded, starting to spread all over your body, when your back arched, your eyes rolled back and you head bend back to the pillow, as all of the air from your lungs escaped with that deep long moan you left on your throat when Sam pushed you over the edge. And not second later Sam felt how his cock twitched inside of you when he felt how you squeezed around him and he took couple more firm thrusts before he let himself come to the condom and he collapsed top you when his hands were shaking badly, groaning loudly as you rounded your hands around him, letting your fingers wander on his spine, sending more shivers going through his back.

Sam hid his face into your neck, kissing it, slowly moving to your jaw and you moved your head so his lips could found yours again and he kissed you eagerly when you both ride in the wave of your orgasms.

You moaned into each other's mouths, your hot, sweaty bodies thirsty for each other's touch, your hearts beating in the same pace, beating as one.

In that morning you and Sam didn't have just sex. You made love. It was like your souls had left your bodies and fading into one, making you two being just one.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.5K 74 20
Sam Drake x Reader. It had been fifteen years since she had last seen him, and she believed him to be dead yet somehow Samuel Drake was standing in f...
4K 73 16
Mara Cooper has a complicated history when it comes to the Drake's. It's been years since she even heard the name. That's until an old friend comes t...
28.2K 815 17
In which a stubborn girl learns to be devoted to the one she least expected to. devoted; very loving or loyal DISCLAIMER: i only own y/n! i don't own...
20.7K 712 25
❝Wait, didn't I beat your ass in the Smithsonian?❞ ❝No, I'm pretty I beat your ass.❞ ❝Well, I wasn't the one who ended up on the ground so...❞ In w...