Bad Boy Love

By celia_faye

"I need you," he whispered from the passenger seat. Why would I trust a bad boy? But I felt, for some reason... More

Bad Boy Love
Bad Boy Love~ Part 2
Bad Boy Love~ Part 3
Bad Boy Love~ Part 4
Bad Boy Love~ Part 5
Bad Boy Love~ Part 6
Bad Boy Love~ Part 7
Bad Boy Love~ Part 8
Bad Boy Love~ Part 9
Bad Boy Love~ Part 10
Bad Boy Love~ Part 11
Bad Boy Love~ Part 12
Bad Boy Love~ Part 13
Bad Boy Love~ Part 14
Bad Boy Love~ Part 15
Bad Boy Love~ Part 16
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 17
Bad Boy Love~ Part 18
Bad Boy Love~ Part 19
Bad Boy Love~ Part 20
Bad Boy Love~ Part 21
Bad Boy Love~ Part 22
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 23
Bad Boy Love~ Part 24
Bad Boy Love~ Part 25
Bad Boy Love~ Part 26
Bad Boy Love~ Part 27
Bad Boy Love~ Part 28
Bad Boy Love~ Part 29
Bad Boy Love~ Part 30
Bad Boy Love~ Part 31
Bad Boy Love~ Part 32
Bad Boy Love~ Part 33
Bad Boy Love~ Part 34
Bad Boy Love~ Part 35
Bad Boy Love~ Part 36
Bad Boy Love~ Part 38
Bad Boy Love~ Part 39
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 40
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 41
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 42
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 43
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 44
Bad Boy Love ~ The Final Part

Bad Boy Love~ Part 37

203K 7.2K 4.5K
By celia_faye

~A/N~

(The chapter will resume shortly.)

ALRIGHT! I am feeling horrible about the chapter updates. I was wayyy over my data limit on my phone, so I couldn't use it for internet. PLUS, I have no Wi-Fi at my house... So I can't update from computer. I literally just got Netflix on my phone so that is why I was way over my data limit. I am only supposed to be at 1 KG, and I was at 4... My dad was pissed. Anyway, my data just reset to 0 today.

Okay, A LOT of you were confused about last chapter. It was very confusing on my part. It was really hard to explain in the short amount of time I had to write.

So, Ryan knew that if he broke up with Maya just because he didn't love her anymore, she would cling onto him. She would try to win him back and get him to love her again, and he didn't want that. He was sick and tired of having her as his girlfriend, so he got Jake and his friends to direct Maya to the bedroom where Ryan was cheating on her (He actually never slept with the girl. He faked it). Jake's friends told Maya to go to the bedroom instead of the bathroom. But, once Ryan was left without Maya, he wanted her back. So, Ryan acted like he didn't remember that he cheated because he thought that Maya would feel sympathy for him. He wanted her to think, "Well he was probably really drunk. So it isn't all his fault!" But Maya didn't think that. Jake got pissed because Ryan wasn't sticking with their deal. Jake didn't want Ryan to toy with Maya, so he went to the restaurant to get Ryan to stop being a dick. Maya overheard everything. And SPOILER ALERT: Even though a lot of you probably already know this, Jake kinda has a little crush on Maya. END OF SPOILER.

So, Maya is mad at Jake because he helped Ryan with his scheme.

I am sorry if anyone is still confused, but just message me if you need further explanation.

...

I sit in my car and try to bring myself to leave the parking lot. I always run away from my problems before solving them. I need to stop. I get out of my car and storm over to Jake and Ryan. Jake is arguing with Ryan again, and he is getting in Ryan's face while doing so.

"This is your fucking fault," Jake growls.

"It's your fault too, Jake," I say and he pauses, mouth open. He turns his head to look at me.

"Maya," he says and reaches out for me.

"No, Jake," I pull away.

"I thought you left," Ryan stutters and I glare at him.

"You are a lying asshole," I say to Ryan and Jake nods. "You are too," I say and look at Jake. He looks at the ground and bits his lip. I try not to think about how sexy it is.

Ryan puts his hand up to my face and I jerk away from his touch.

"Maya, I am so sorry," he exhales.

"Don't pull that bullshit on me," I snap. "I trusted you, Ryan. I thought that you would be my forever. You even talked to me about our future."

Ryan swallows and clenches his jaw.

"You," I say and point to Jake. "I would have expected this from you when we met two weeks ago. But now, I would have thought that you would be the one to help me in a time like this. Apparently I was wrong. Even when you knew me, you still didn't tell me. You tried to hide it," I say.

"I told you to not trust him!" Jake says.

"Wow, thanks for the huge red flag!" I say sarcastically. "Who am I going to trust? A drugged up loser, or my long time boyfriend?"

"Well, you should have trusted the drugged up loser," he says and I can tell he is hurt by my words. Good.

"Baby, just hear me out," Ryan says and reaches towards me. I feel bile raise in my throat at his words.

"It's Maya. Don't ever call me that again. You ruined us," I growl in a low tone.

"Maya," he says with pleading eyes, "Hear me out?"

I debate on whether to punch him in the throat and leave him gagging in pain, or to listen to him.

I chose choice B.

"What?" I say and cross my arms.

He runs his hands through his hair and tugs at it. The whole time Jake stands there as Ryan puts his thoughts together. He glances up from his feet to look at me.

"What do you want, Jacob?" I scowl and his eyes narrow.

"Maya, we don't need to fight fire with fire," he says.

"No, why does the name Jacob bother you so much? It is the exact same as Jake, only longer. You flip out when someone ever says it," I say and the corners of his mouth turn in a frown.

"My dad was the one who named me Jacob. I thought shortening it to Jake would push a little bit of him out of my life. I came up with the nickname, so I feel a bit more powerful than him. I can pick my own life path, and he can't drag me down his wrong path," he says and I finally understand. Jacob is like a poison to him. It's the skin that he doesn't want to live in. I personally don't get how Jake is much different, but whatever floats his boat.

I look down, not being able to meet his dark blue eyes.

"Okay," Ryan says and steps forward. "I... I," he stutter with his words.

"Ryan, there is no way to make this better," Jake states the obvious.

"He is right, for once," I say. Actually, he has been right more than once. Why am I siding with him?

"I," Ryan begins again but takes a long pause. "There is no way to explain it. I was stupid, I chose the wrong path. I wasn't thinking. Maya, if you still have any love for me... Deep, deep down, you will forgive me. I still love you, and I always will," he says.

"Maya, remember what I said. Cheaters don't change," Jake tries to pull me out of a wrong decision.

"I didn't cheat!" Ryan shouts, "I faked the whole thing!"

"You kissed her," I state.

"Well a kiss is just a kiss," he admits lamely.

My mouth drops open. "Just a kiss? So, how would you feel if I kissed another guy at a party? If we get back together, I will just kiss every guy I want!"

"If?" he says hopefully.

"There is no if," Jake cuts in.

"Who told you that?" I snap.

"You aren't actually considering being with him again, are you?" Jake nearly gags.

"What's it to you?" I say and Ryan nearly faints from happiness and hope.

"You!" he blurts.

Everyone of us goes silent and Jake is burning with anger.

"You know what? Fuck it. Be with him if you want. It's your choice, Maya. I'm gone," Jake says and storms off.

He climbs over onto his new motorcycle that I didn't know he had, and races off until I can't see him anymore.

"Thank you so much, Baby. I will make it up to you I promise," Ryan says and throws his arms around me. His lips move quickly to my mouth and I almost throw up.

"Ryan," I say and try to push away. He keeps kissing me. The harder I struggle, the tighter he holds. "Get off of me!" I scream, drawing attention.

Someone pulls him off of me and I realize it is Jade. She slaps him across his face.

"The fuck man? This beautiful bitch doesn't want you. You are a cheating bastard," she says in a strong and confident tone.

"How did you know?" I ask her, wanting to hug her.

"I was kinda eavesdropping, sorry?" she says as Ryan collects his thoughts.

"I thought you said If?" he says confused as he holds the red hand print on his cheek.

"I said that to get Jake off of my back. We are done, Ryan. Don't come near me again," I walk away and realize we had a small crowd. Most of the clapping as I walked away, even though they don't know anything that happened.

I hear someone run up behind me and turn around to see Jade as I unlock my car.

"Thank you so much," I smile at her.

"No problem, really. Girls have to stick together. I mean, it is actually a good thing that I was nosing around in your business," she laughs.

"I guess so," I say as I hug her. "Thanks again."

We say our goodbyes before I get in my car and drive towards the house I am trapped in.

What an amazing Christmas Eve. It couldn't get any better than this!

I can't help but let out a strangled laugh. I must be going completely insane. I am laughing. In despite of everything I just found out, I am not even crying- I just laugh.

I turn on the radio and immediately 'Before He Cheats' by Carrie Underwood blasts through the speakers. How ironic. I change it and 'Say Something' by A Great Big World featuring Christina Aguilera comes on. Are you fucking kidding me?

I finally find a station that doesn't talk about relationships or cheating and sing along to whatever song comes on.

...

I get back to The House from Hell and go to my room. I grab my lap top and open Netflix. I turn on an episode of Gossip Girl and try to get my mind off of things.

...

"Maya! Where is Jake? It is 8:00 on Christmas Eve and he isn't here! We already set up the tree," Carrie says in a worried tone as she walks around the house. The tree we bought is sitting in the corner of the living room with lights strung on it. Ornaments hang from the tree, each possessing a different kind of sentimental value.

"I don't know," I say while hanging up a ornament that has Santa surf boarding. Carrie got it in Hawaii one year, they went there for Christmas and bought it.

"He should be home. Why isn't he picking up his cell phone! I have called exactly 27 times!" Carrie says in a fast pace.

"He will be home soon, I bet," I murmur. I told Carrie what happened with Ryan. She kind of walked into my room and saw me crying, so she asked me about it. I couldn't lie, and I wanted someone to talk to. She is pissed off at Jake.

"I can't believe him," she says.

The phone rings suddenly.

Carrie jumps up to get it.

"Hello? What? Oh no! He didn't! Where are you? Is he okay? I will be there as soon as possible," she says and hangs up the phone. She runs over to the front door and grabs her keys, she pulls on her jacket and walks back over to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"He got in a motorcycle accident. They didn't say it was too bad, but someone called an ambulance... So it can't be too good. I knew he shouldn't have borrowed Lenny's motorcycle. I have to go and get him. Stay here and watch the kids, okay?" she says and walks out the door before I can respond.

"Okay," I nervously answer to no one. I am surprised she wants to leave me alone with Sam after what happened last time. I am just so happy that the pool was heated to the point of a hot tub.

I walk over to Sam and the tree we are decorating. It is their tradition to decorate the tree on Christmas Eve, but my mom and I do it weeks earlier.

George is sitting on the couch playing some game on an old fashioned Game-Boy device.

Sam hangs up a blue Christmas star on the tree and then runs over and pounces of George. He groans and doesn't take his eyes off the game. Sam frowns and slides off the couch.

"He never wants to play with me," she pouts.

"Who do you play with?" I ask her and try to cheer her up.

"My mommy or Jakey mostly," she sighs. I try not to smile at her nickname for Jake. Jakey.

"I will be here to play with you," I say and her face lights up.

"Yay!" she squeals with happiness. "Wait, will Jake say goodnight tonight? He does it every night. I can't go to sleep without him saying goodnight. Even when he is far away he calls me," she smiles as she talks about her big brother.

"Every night?" I ask surprised. Jake doesn't seem like the type to call his little sister when he is at a party.

"Every night! He will call or come into my room and say 'I love you Sammy, sleep tight'."

I smile at the thought of Jake being a softie for his sister, but then stand up and continue hanging ornaments on the tree.

...

Okay, it is midnight. They aren't home. Couldn't Carrie have at least called? I am sitting in the living room, staring at the plate of cookies and (now warm) glass of milk that we put out for 'Santa'. Sam insisted on having an extra plate with carrots and grass from the backyard on it. She felt bad for the reign deer. It was a nightmare trying to get Same to bed without having Jake say goodnight to her. I finally got her to go to bed, I had to promise that I would wake her up when Jake got home. I'm going to tell her that Santa didn't want me to wake her up though. George is in his room, probably asleep or playing on his phone.

My legs are shaking slightly. My legs shake a little when ever I am nervous.

Suddenly, I hear a car pull up in the driveway. I sit up and listen for people getting out of the car. The door opens up and I pretend to be asleep with the book I was reading in my lap. I don't want to seem like I was waiting for Jake to get home, that would be creepy.

I guess I am creepy.

My eyes are shut and I try to hear anything I can.

"Jake," Carrie says and I can almost feel her pointing at me. "Don't wake her up, she is exhausted. Can you carry her with your arm?" she asks. His arm?

"Yeah," he stands while coming closer.

"And your side?" she keeps checking off her mental injury list.

"Yes, Mom," he laughs. "I'll get her, just go to bed. You have to get up before Sam to put out the presents. I want the cookies. George can eat the grass," he silently laughs while pushing the plate to the side. I hear it scrape against the table.

"Okay, goodnight. Try not to sleep on that road rash. If you start feeling pain, just call me and I will give you more meds," Carrie says and I hear her kiss his cheek.

"I'm not four, Mom. I can take the meds myself," he chuckles under his breath.

"Well, you are still my baby boy. Night."

I hear Carrie walk out of the room as Jake walks over to the couch I am on. He picks up the book, 'I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends' out of my lap. I can hear him slightly laugh to himself. What is wrong with a girl reading an auto-biography written by the female winner of the television show 'The Bachelor'? I love that show.

I feel his strong arms wrap around me as he picks me up off of the couch. I hear him wince and take a sharp breath out of pain. How badly is he hurt? He cradles me in his arms as he walks me towards my bedroom. I can't help but be happy that my head naturally falls against his chest. He smells like a faded cologne, a tinge of sweat, and pure heaven.

He lays me down in my bed and pulls the covers over my body. I keep my eyes closed so he doesn't know I am awake. He brushes my hair out of my face and behind my ear. Thank God, hair was all over my face and I was two seconds away from blowing my cover just to move my thick hair away from my face.

"I'm sorry, for everything," he whispers to what he thinks is my sleeping body.

I keep my eyes and mouth closed. Only deep, deep down I find myself wanting to forgive him.

I hear my door softly click closed, and I sit up. I put my face in my hands and wish that none of this happened.

I wish I never dated Ryan.

I wish my dad never left.

I wish Jake never hurt me.

I wish I never hurt anyone.

I can only wish.

~A/N~

Well, I guess my author's note was already at the beginning... So this is awkward.

I am pissed because I still haven't seen The Fault In Our Stars. I am too lazy to actually make plans for myself. I am so close to finishing the book too!!! Arg. My cousin thought I saw it because I was talking about it. She spat out the ending.

I hate her... For now. Literally crying about the ending already even though I haven't finished.

Am I the only one crying because After is over? *sobs* Hessa for life.

Questions:

What is your favorite book/series outside of Wattpad?

&

What language(s) do you speak?

My answers:

I love the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, TFIOS by John Green, the Watersong series by Amanda Hocking, and the Shadowlands Series (I can't remember the author's name at the moment... Oops!). I love reading.

&

English... I am kinda boring. I know some Spanish... Hola. And French... Au revoir.

I know more words in those languages so don't judge. :D I just can't spell them very well. I seriously don't think I spelt Au revoir right. (I googled the spelling we are good.)

Anyway, I love you guys. Thank you for sticking with me no matter how long I take. You guys are the best! ❤️

Au revoir :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 0 24
Maya is just an average girl who always leaves the negatives behind and keeps a positive vibe for the future. She has a wonderful life with her famil...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
1.7K 96 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
8.1K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...