Bad Boy Love ~ Part 17

I quickly ran down to the bathroom and took a quick and refreshening shower so I had wet hair to work with. My hair is so frustrating when it is dry!

I was washing my hair and in the middle of my shower, I heard the door crack open. Who is that? I peeked my head around the shower curtain and found Sam rummaging through the bathroom drawers with her big dog, Spike, next to her.

"Sam?" I asked as her little head turned up to see my face.

"Uh-huh?" she answered while going back to look through the products and things in the drawers. Spike sat patiently next to her and carefully started to lean over and see what she was doing.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked as Spike looked up at me and then back to Sam.

"Looking," she stated plainly as if I were stupid for not knowing what she was doing.

"Well obviously," I giggled, "But what for?" I asked as I rinsed my hair.

"Fairies," she exhaled again.

"Under the sink?" I questioned.

"Yes! George told me that they hid under the sink in the bathroom!" she said as she threw more things onto the ground.

What a little liar! C'mon George, really?

"Can you search when I am done with my shower?" I asked, "And how did you get in? I locked the door," I stated with confusion.

"Oh, that doorknob is broken," she said as she stood up and took Spike by the collar, "You just jiggle it once, turn it left, then right, jiggle it again, and then it unlocks!" she giggled as she skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

That is useful information... I said to myself.

...

When I finished my shower, I went into my room and started to get ready. I curled my black hair and then started my make up. I decided that because it was a party, I was going to do dark eyeshadow, ruby red lips, black cat eye eyelined that winged out, my black mascara, and contour.

When I finished my make-up, I was proud of my job. Just the look I was going for. I put on my clothes and I loved my outfit. I put on my silver hoop earrings and the necklace my dad got me.

I loved my whole look.

I remembered the last piece of my outfit that was missing, my leather jacket. I grabbed it out of my closet and slipped it on, now my outfit is complete.

I texted Katie again one more time, to see if I got a response.

'Party tonight at Taylor's cabin, you coming?' I asked. We were best friends, I couldn't be mad at her.

'Kiefer.....' she replied.

'Come on, Kate!' I responded.

'You know I can't!'

'Fine. Stay. I'll miss you though, you bitch' I sent back jokingly... We call eachother bitches, it's our thing.

'Love you'

'Love you too, just be safe and try to avoid Kiefer tonight'

'Too late.... Bye :-/' she sent back.

Great! She is seeing that dirt bag of a boyfriend tonight. I can't believe how stupid she is sometimes!

It was 8:15 and it took about an hour to get to Taylor's secluded cabin, so we would be casually late like Jake wanted.

I was just about to grab purse when I heard Jake yell from downstairs.

"Time to go Maya!" he called.

I jogged over to my door, took one last look at myself, and then closed my door.

I walked down the stairs and saw Jake stare at me with a wide gaze. Of course, cause he is a horn dog, he was just staring at my boobs and butt. Only tonight, I don't care. Tonight is my night to let my anger out, maybe I can punch Kiefer?

"My eyes are up here," I exclaimed while pointing to my eyes.

He was snapped out of his gaze and he looked up at me, "My mom is out in the pool with some dude. She thinks you are at a slumber party or whatever you girls call them, and she thinks I am going to Chad's house," he said as we walked towards the door.

"Okay," I said, "I can lie," I said with a nervous tone. I hate lying, and I suck at it too.

"Good, don't get too drunk tonight cause you need to drive," he said as we headed out to my car.

"You sound like my mother," I laughed as we got in the car and drove off.

We drove in silence for a while before I leaned forward and was about to turn on the stereo, but Jake swatted my hand away.

"I would rather drive in silence than listen to your horrible playlist of songs," he joked.

"Well!" I said and pretended that it hurt my feelings, but we both laughed about it.

"So," I trailed off.

"What?" he asked.

"Well I would rather talk than drive in silence if you don't want to listen to my music," I remarked.

"Fine," he exhaled.

"Any questions?" I asked him as we turned streets, and we had been driving for about 15 minutes.

"Ummmm," he pondered, "Why are you going out with 'The Douche'?" he said, obviously referring to Ryan.

"Cause he is nice and faithful. He loves me and treats me right, and he doesn't sleep around or anything. He stands up for me and I love him," I stated as we drove further with the sun setting.

I heard him mumble something under his breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he snapped. Wow, touchy.

"I just know he is the one," I finished with a smile.

It was quiet for a while before he interrupted the silence, "You can find any guy that will treat you right," he remarked.

"Yeah, but doesn't sleep around? I don't think that is easy to find in a guy," I said making complete sense.... to myself anyways.

He mumbled something again and it was really getting on my nerves. I decided that I was going to turn on my playlist, I don't care what he thought!

I turned on 'Mirrors' by Justin Timberlake and sang along softly.

"Really? Justin Timberlake?" he asked.

"Justin Timberlake is awesome!" I said, "Don't diss my J.T!" I laughed along with Jake.

"This is gonna be a long drive," he chuckled and stared out the window.

Indeed it was...

~A/N~

I know this is kinda short but I just felt bad for not posting... so I wanted to give you guys something really early :)

♡Vote♡

★Comment★

◇Fan◇