The Baker and The Billionaire

By CountVustafa

Harry Styles owns a small bakery. Harry hates big business and big CEOs. A big company wants to buy Harry's b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The Epilogue
SPECIAL 1

Chapter 13

6.9K 307 48
By CountVustafa

I AM UPDATING AGAIN

I AM UPDATING AGAIN

HAHAHA

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry and Niall were seated side by side in the company car. There was an air of silence in the car with the two exes seating beside each other. Niall continuously faced the window, watching the beautiful streets. The businessman could not help but steal glances at the man beside him, playing and sucking at crap game Flappy Bird. Niall scoffed as he saw Harry's latest highscore. 

"Mr. Horan, do you want me to stop at the Gelatto shop sir?" asked the driver, looking at the lad from the top mirror. 

Niall was making no movements with his hands at the driver. Harry had noticed that Niall looked a little embrassed at what the driver had mentioned. 

"Gelatto shop?" Harry cocked his eyebrow and turn his head towards the blushing man beside him. 

"Well, Mr. Horan always buys ice-cream at the Gelatto shop near the second building. Always buys two cones for himself and a cone for me" said the driver. 

Niall facepalmed. He needed to talk to his driver about telling people about his personal issues. Harry chuckled and looked at the man beside him. 

"What?" asked Niall curiously. 

Harry continued his giggles, "You buy ice-cream before work! God, you're so childish" he said. The man then erupted into laughs. Niall could not help but laugh along. 

The driver continued watching the pair from the top mirror. He smiled to himself. The young man that he drives around in the city finally acted like the young man he is. That curly lad must be someone special to his boss, as he never seen him so relaxed and laughing. He took a turn and parked at the ice-cream shop owned by a very bossy Italian woman. They've been driving there almost every day. His boss loved ice-cream. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Hola Monica!" greeted Niall as he entered the vintage looking shop.

A large elderly woman greeted him back and eloped him into a tight hug. "Hola mi amor! You came early today" she said. 

Harry was watching the scene in front of him. Niall looked so different from the man he was in the office. He assumed Niall had a Dr.Jeckall and Mr.Hyde thing. He was amazed by how fluent Niall was in Spanish. He spoke beutifully with the lady. 

"So you finally found a lover?" she said pointing towards the tall man standing behind Niall. 

Harry could not help but blush at that statement. Lover, that sounds a bit cheeky. Harry pulled out his hand and the lady shook it.

"This is my new assistant. He is replacing Zayn for a couple of days" added Niall. 

The woman gave a cheeky smile and the both of them and made her way at the back of the counter. "I am sorry if I assumed you two are couple. You just looked too cute together. And the way that man looks at you" she said. 

Niall felt the blood rush to his cheeks. For god's sake woman, Harry is bloody standing beside me! 

Harry lets out a laugh and placed a hand on Niall's shoulder. "Well madam, we are nothing more than just co-workers."  

Niall felt a tang bit dissapointed when Harry mentioned they were nothing more than just co-workers. It was bloody his own fault for ruining everything with Harry. Firstly if he came clean and told him he was The Niall Horan, instead of beating around the bush like always. Next, he was the one that continously tries to ruin their relationship, so why the fuck is he hurt when Harry says that!? 

The woman shrugged. "Niall would you like chocolate and chocolate chip today?" she asked. 

Niall nodded, "Oh, and some cookies. I just love your cookies" he commented. 

"How about you guapo? What would you like?" she asked. 

Harry cocked his eyebrow and looked at Niall, he didn't understand the word the lady said to him just now.

"She says you're a dick!" whispered Niall jokingly at Harry. The blonde lad suddenly erupted into a field of giggles. Harry could not help but playfully ruffled Niall's hair like he did when they dated. The lad's giggles gew louder. It had drawn onto him that he hadn't been this close with Niall since their episode at the party, and that was almost three months ago.  

The woman in front of them could not help herself but coo at the obvious display of affection between the two men. They were trying so hard not to become obvious but it was as clear and as evident as the blue sky. 

"You are so cute together"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They arrived at the company's second building downtown. The building in front of them looked like a warehouse, with several fancy cars parked at the space outside. As they entered, Harry's mouth dropped as he entered the large space. Countless cooking utensils arranged nicely over the counter tops. The walls were covered with those fancy and expensive ovens. People were running back and forth in professional cooking uniforms pouring and mixing stuff. He could smell the freshly cooked meals in the air. This was a chef's heaven. 

"What is this place?" he asked Niall who was casually taking a bite of his cookie from the gelatto store. 

The blonde tilted his head to the side cutely. "This is where we have all the chefs under our company make all the new menus and dishes before being officially served at their restaurant" he explained. 

"We oversee quality value, health inspection, calories, allergies. Everything is done here before being officially stamped at the restaurants" he added. 

As the walked through the massive kitchen, Harry was in awe as he witnessed the impressive work force of the staff members. They looked so passionate about their cooking. He could feel the sweat and the hard work going into every single dish. It was sort of inspiring. He wished he could have that drive with his pastries. He was in a rut and had stopped inventing new pastries since months ago. 

"Today, we are going to meet the head chef of The Handsome. We are currently renovating the restaurant, so we have asked the chef and his team to come up with new menus for the upcoming grand opening in two more months" he added.

Harry could hardly keep up with what Niall was saying. The Irish lad was speaking fast and he was walking fast at overseeing everything that was going on the massive kitchen. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They took a seat in the large space where there was only three tables in the middle of the room. Niall had ordered Harry to take notes about whatever he is going to say or do. In front of them was the head chef, a handsome man in his mid thirties with gorgeous tan skin and thick brown hair that falls over his eyes. 

"Niall!" he greets and lands two kisses on the lad's cheeks. Harry could not help but feel jealous.

The two men began speaking in Spanish, Harry felt left out as he could not understand a single thing they were saying.

"Where are my manners. My name is Eduardo. I am the head chef at The Handsome. I hope you enjoy what I have made for you Mr. Harry" he said, in thick Spanish accent. "And you Mr.Horan" he said, winking at Niall. 

Niall blushed. Harry had noticed the faint redness of Niall's cheeks and wanted to punch the living lights off the Spaniard's face. The way he stares at Niall, Harry wanted to poke the guy's eyes out. 

Harry let out a cough, "We should get going with the tasting." 

"Right. Ed, please send in your first dish" ordered Niall and the man called his staff to put out the first dish on their table. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry headed back to the office. He was absolutely full from eating all those delicious meal Eduardo had prepared for them. Him and Niall stuffed their face with the most fabulous meal he ever had. Finally he understood what he was supposed to do. His job was to taste the food and give comments and opinions. Later he and a bunch of other chefs have to taste the food again before everything gets a stamp of approval and is ready for the opening.

Harry gritted his teeth as he thought about what had just happened in the kitchen. That Ed guy was obviously flirting with his Niall. The way he casually touches and rubs Niall at every opportinity. Harry felt his stomach churning as he watched them.

Niall had another meeting at the other end of the city. Ed had suggested that he takes Niall on his bike to his next location. It would be faster, since the traffic is horrible after a siesta. 

All he could do was relax and trusts that Ed protects Niall and dosen't lay a finger onto him. Sure, he and Niall are not together, but technically they have not officially broken up. Neither have ever said the b word at each other. Furthermore, Niall dosen't go for those tall, tan and handsome Spanish men. 

Harry balled his fists firmly his hand. He could imagine that man, flirting up a storm at any chance he can. 

Shut up Harry! Now is not the time to be jealous. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

He was finally back at his office. Cara was at her usual spot at the entrance of his office, filing away the reviews from just now. He was still unused to the fact that he actually had an office. Even if it was temporary. 

"Hello Harry. How did your first day go?" she asked. 

"It went well. Tasting good food. How was your day?" he replied, sending the girl a smile. 

The girl smirked as she eyes Harry from top to bottom. "It was good. Jealousy isn't becoming of you mate. I can tell that you're annoyed. I guess you've met sexy Eduardo?" she teased. 

Harry cocked his eyebrow. "That man is a god. He tries so hard at getting the boss. He's been at it since they hired him. it's cute actually" said Cara. 

The tall lad folded his arms in disapprovement. "Well I strongly believe flirting and personal relationships are inappropriate at work" Harry stated, trying his best to hide his annoyance at the topic. 

Cara scoffed, and hit the man playfully at his arm. "Says the man, who the boss practically and 'inappropriately' ran up to the moment he sees." 

"Come on tell me what happened between you and the boss?" asked Cara, who was pulling Harry's sleeve. 

The curly lad ignored her and continued walking around his massive office. "Come on tell me, were you guys lovers?" she added. 

Damn this girl isn't giving up!  She kept on bugging Harry, following him and making rediculous deduction about his and Niall's relationship. 

"Come on tell me!" she begged pulling the back of Harry's collar "I won't let go until you tell me Mr!" 

"Cara let go. You're ruining the collar with your long nails!" said Harry trying to pull off the girl's hand away front him. The pair pushed and pulled for a while before Cara finally cornered Harry into the edge of the room. 

Damn, this girl is hard work!

"Tell me what the hell is going on between you and the boss, before I shove my heels up your balls!" she threatened playfully. 

Harry gulped, there was no way of escaping this bushy eyebrowed woman. She was fiesty! He wanted to make a run for it, but the girl blocked him. 

"Tell me" she urged. 

Harry sighed. Well, he can play games too. "Look Cara!" he shouted pointing at the large windows of the office. The girl immediately turned her head for a moment, Harry wanted to make a run for it but tripped on the girl's leg, causing him to fall over the girl and the pair to knock down on the carpetted floors.  

"What the hell is going on?" 

-.-.-.-.-.-

VOTE AND COMMENT 

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.1K 52
Harry Styles is a wealthy business man, soon to be divorced by middle school teacher, Anna Lockhart. Harry knew Anna through high school, later marri...
63.4K 2.1K 31
Does he know how annoying he is? Does he know how I loath him? Does he know how I want to fuck him till he can't walk? Niall hates Harry and Harry...
8.8K 409 19
NARRY. A bully and a victim story, that we all know so well. But in this story Niall is a bit more cheecky and sassy than stuttering and shy ( well...
31.8K 1K 45
Niall Horan moved from Ireland only 3 years ago and has been bullied ever since. He's bullied, not for being gay, but for being smart. And the bigges...