Torment (age regression)

By AdoringlyFlorence

Camila Cabello is a 16 year old girl. Her home life isn't the greatest and she's constantly living in fear of... More

Chapter 1 (sneakpeak)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Sangria wine
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Normila
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Sweet_DispositionLJ

Chapter 5

26K 866 320
By AdoringlyFlorence

We're finally getting into the ageplay lol. It's slow, but it'll start building up the next chapter. Enjoy!

**

A few days later the situation was still the same. Camila was still staying with her, she was still trying to figure out what caused her to run away, (yes, she had figured that part out during yet another breakdown) and she was still trying to get to the bottom of the girls very childlike personality.

If you could even call it that anyway.

It didn't bother her in the slightest if she's being honest, but as she was heading back to work today after taking a few days leave to sort this whole situation out, she was a little wary of leaving her by herself when she seemed so vulnerable and dependent.

Heck, she couldn't even leave the youngster by herself when she left the room to use the bathroom, so how was she going to cope being over ten miles away? She shakes her head at her thoughts, not wanting to think about it.

Sighing, she straightens up her leather jacket and gazes at herself in the mirror, tilting her head to the side slightly whilst she checks out her outfit. A dressy shirt, black skinny jeans and of course, her signature leather jacket that she constantly wore.

After one last look at herself and deeming her outfit okay, she leaves the bedroom and heads to the room Camila has been staying in, quietly peeking her head inside. Like usual, the young girl was curled up small in the middle of the bed, burrowed underneath the covers with just her face peeking out.

Lauren smiles gently at the sight before walking properly into the room, knowing that she couldn't deny the inevitable any longer and had to wake her up. Gently perching herself on the edge of the bed, she rests her hand on the younger girls back and shakes her softly.

"Time to get up sweetheart, c'mon" she murmurs quietly, bringing her hand up to remove the hair covering the girls still very sore face and tucking it behind her ear.

Camila almost immediately stirs at the touch she's become so familiar with the past few days, her brown eyes slowly opening as she turns onto her back and stretches. The action causes her shirt to ride up to just above her belly button, and with a soft chuckle, Lauren pulls it down and helps her sit it up.

"Morning my love, did you sleep good?" She questions curiously.

"Mhhh" was all Camila replies as she lays back dow again, this time, her head on the woman's lap as she closes her eyes sleepily.

Gently patting the girls side with a small smile, Lauren eases her back up into a sitting position before standing up herself and holding her hand out, "no no sweetheart, it's time to get up." She repeats, "lets go get some breakfast yeah? Then we need to go talk about what's happening for the both of us today" She adds, keeping her tone light.

Camila seems to properly wake up at that, only just noticing the woman's attire as she shyly slides of the bed and takes the woman's hand, letting herself be led out of the room.

"Am I...am I in trouble? I didn't do anything bad, I promise" the young girl almost begs in a hoarse whimper, a bad feeling appearing in her tummy.

Lauren immediately stops in her tracks and turns round to face the now upset young girl, bringing her hand up to cup her cheeks, "you're not in trouble baby, i promise, okay?" She says simply, yet soothingly, leaning forward to place a kiss onto her forehead.

Camila hesitates for a second before reluctantly nodding her head.

Lauren smiles, "Good girl, now, what would you like for breakfast?" She asks as she continues on her way to the kitchen, the youngsters hand still tightly gripped in hers.

Camila shrugs her shoulders as she looks down at her bare feet, the bad feeling in her tummy still very apparent as her mind goes over the tones of possibilities of what could be happening today. She couldn't remember being bad or doing anything that could make the woman mad, so, what was going on? Why was her brain telling her to run away from this whole situation to keep herself safe?

"Sweetheart?"

She jumps, her head immediately whipping from her feet to the woman as her heart beats violently in her chest.

Luckily, no hits come her way, just soft green eyes looking at her curiously making her sigh in relief.

"C'mon, lets go talk yeah? I can see you're worrying about everything and I don't like to see you so upset" Lauren announces softly as she pulls out a dining chair, sitting herself down onto it with Camila sideways on her lap.

Once the girl was finally making eye contact with her, she speaks, her tone light, "I'm guessing you've noticed my outfit?" She asks, wrapping her arms securely round Camila's waist.

The young girl nods her head.

"Well, I'm wearing this because I have to go to work" Lauren explains softly, "I work as an artist which means I basically draw/paint for a living, do you understand what I'm saying?" She asks, not wanting to confuse her.

Another nod of the head.

"Well, in order for me to work and sell my paintings, I have to go to the art studio as I don't have any equipment here. Which means sweetheart, and I really hate to tell you this...you're going to have to stay here by yourself. I'm not allowed to bring anyone with me and believe me I've tried asking" she says regrettably.

Camila stares at her for a second, trying to take in and understand her words, but no sooner can Lauren go to bring her in for comfort and ask what she thinks of this whole situation, she begins to sob. Loud, heartbreaking, body shaking sobs that made Lauren want to cry herself.

"Shh, I'm sorry baby, please don't cry" Lauren begs quietly as tears too fill in her eyes, her arms coming round to hold the girls smaller frame close to her. Her words don't have any effect on Camila, the young girl, if possible, only clinging to her tighter.

Her arms were round her waist, hands clinging onto the back of her shirt underneath her jacket, and her head was buried into her neck, staining her shirt with tears.

"It's okay" was all Lauren could say as she rocks the girl in her arms. She didn't know how to sooth her, how to make her feel better or how to stop her from crying, all she could do was hold her and hope that would be enough to calm her down.

And it does.

Ten minutes later she had a now calm Camila in her arms. She was still sniffling, still trembling, but she was no longer hysterical.

"I can...I can stay by myself"

Lauren looks down when she hears those words escape the girls lips, her eye brows raised in surprise.

"Are you sure?" She asks, continuing with the soothing motions of running her hand up and down her t-shirt clad back.

Camila nods her head against the woman's shoulder. In reality, she was sixteen and more than capable of staying by herself, no matter how badly she wanted to beg the woman to stay and look after her.

Lauren lets out a sigh and reluctantly nods, "alright sweetheart, thank you. I don't need to be gone till lunch time so why don't you say we have a nice breakfast together?" She asks.

**

One pm.

Only an hour since Lauren had left but it feels like forever.

Camila blinks tiredly as she lays curled up small on the couch, the remanence of tears still clinging to her bruised cheeks as she gazes at the clock yet again, just wishing that it would hurry up and be five so she would no longer be alone.

You would think she'd be used to it really, being left alone, especially after the life she's had with her dad, but she wasn't, especially not now she has someone who was actually willing to keep her safe.

With her bottom lip quivering and her eyes full of unshed tears, Camila buries her face into the couch and tries not to break down.

She really misses Lauren.

Letting out a shaky sigh, she tentatively brings her thumb up to her mouth and begins to suckle on it softly, comfort filling her entire body at the one simple action. Getting an idea, she shyly climbs off the couch and scurries to Lauren's room, heading straight for the pile of clothes that were still sat on the end of the perfectly made bed.

She figures that if she can't have Laureen with her, her scent would be enough to sooth her.

Grabbing the first shirt on top of the small pile, she clambers onto the bed and curls up small, bringing the item of clothing up to her face before taking a breath of relief.

Squirming a little more to get comfortable, Camila eventually falls asleep with her thumb in her mouth and her favourite scent surrounding her.

**

Lauren sighs heavily as she closes the front door behind her, dropping her purse to the floor with a near silent thud. It was now six thirty, an hour and a half later than she said she'd be back and she silently begs that Camila wouldn't be mad at her for breaking her promise and being late.

It wasn't intentional after all, her boss was just an asshole .

Walking into the living room, Lauren goes to announce her arrival but frowns when she's met with silence. Where was she? Shaking her head, she makes her way down the hall to the spare room...well, Camila's room now.

Nothing, again.

Letting out one last final sigh, she heads to her room, only to once again come up empty. Her bedding was crinkled and one of her shirts was sprawled out on the bed though, making her furrow her brows in confusion.

What the heck. Had she been in here?

"Camila?" She calls as she jogs back to the living room, peeking her head into the kitchen, "sweetheart, where are you?" She yells again, her tone panicked as rushes through the rest of the apartment, checking every single room she passes in hopes the small girl would appear there.

She passes the bathroom quickly, but backtracks when the sound of Camila's familiar sobs reach her ears. Subconsciously, she takes a deep breath of relief. She wasn't gone.

"Camila? Are you in here baby? Are you okay?" She calls softly, bringing her hand up to grasp the door handle.

At her voice, the sobs grow louder and more panicked, giving Lauren the sign that yes, she was in there, and no, she wasn't okay.

"Alright, I'm coming in" she says, pushing down on the door handle and walking properly into the room.

Camila's sobs grow more terrified now that she was actually in the room, and as soon as Lauren turns to face her, she see's why. The grey leggings that Camila had borrowed this morning were now a darker colour round the crotch area, showing that the young girl had had an accident.

"Oh baby, it's okay. I'm not mad" She reassures softly, crouching down in front of Camila's trembling frame and reaching her hand out to gently rest on the girls knee.

The small flinches at the touch, her frame shaking with the severity of her sobs.

Looking round for the packet of baby wipes and finding them on the counter, Lauren pulls a few out of the packet and brings her attention back to Camila. She goes to reach out to wipe her teary face off, but was stopped by the young girl staring at her with a look in her eyes she couldn't describe.

It was almost...infantile, if she had to try and explain it.

Her eyes held pure innocence and nothing but.

Slowly, as not to alarm her, Lauren continues with her actions of trying to clean the girls face off. Once done, she slowly pulls back.

"Good girl" she whispers in almost a coo, "did you have an accident?" She asks in the same tone, tucking a strand of hair out of the girls face and behind her ear.

Camila nods her head, her bottom lip starting to quiver again.

"No no, it's okay baby, there's no need to cry. Why don't we clean you up? Then after I can hold you on the couch and we can watch one of your shows?" She asks cautiously, yet soothingly as she begins to stand whilst holding both her arms out.

Camila blinks at her, her mouth parting as she once again tears up, "Mama?" She whimpers in question, making the brunette who was stood in front of her freeze in place.

What...?

**

Don't forget to tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 150 votes.

Thank you all for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 617 1
camila is the 18 year old nanny. lauren is a 35 year old accomplished actress. they shouldn't work but love doesnt follow any rules.
224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
454K 12.1K 25
Camila Cabello is very confident. She isn't shy when she sees a girl she wants. Eventually, any girl she sets out to get, ends up back at her and her...
932K 22.2K 26
Contains BDSM/MDLG/ageplay Camren AU. *I do NOT ship camren in real life. This is purely for entertainment purposes*