A Hundred Roses

By night_thinker9

And suddenly, I couldn't tell anymore if it was me the one reading her words or her words were the ones that... More

Uni[verse]
If the Sun
Dear John
Come to me
Slave to perfection
Only We know
Love
I'm sorry
If I go
This is not a love letter
Accidentally falling for you
To the sound of poetry
Haunted Place
Rainbow
Humans
When I had nowhere to go
Falling apart
Half-open doors
[He]art
Thunderstorm
Asking you to love me
Toxic love
Beautifully broken
If I ever forget
Written in Braille
Stars
His eyes kissed mine
Piano keys
The Moon's sunflower
She lost herself in fame
Not easy to say
I still pray for you
Time is heartbeats
Walking on flowers
Feeling too much
She was art
The grass on my skin
The ocean between my lips
Undressing our minds
Smoking poetry
Words bleed
The prison of knowing
Let me burn
Never finish falling
The artist
The poetess
The art of living
What sunsets taught me
Purpose of pain
Broken soul
Revolution
Alive
Words fall short
Shipwreck in your eyes
White paper is my battlefield
Tell me how it feels
The air in this room
Whatever our souls are made of
What is poetry to me?
The ocean speaks of you

Tired of you

548 157 50
By night_thinker9

I had never imagined I would be writing this but the truth is that I can't put up with you anymore. I 'm done. I'm so done with everything that you put me through. It's like I'm no longer in your life and when you remember about me you come and tell me that you love me. I don't get it. I just don't get it. I've been acting like I don't care but I'm tired of always been the 'nice' one.
I'm tired. Tired of your eyes that never seem to see how you are slowly breaking me. Tired of your mouth, each and every fake word that has come out of your lips. Tired of your ears which they no longer hear the sound of my tears. Tired of your hands, that keep pulling us apart.
Have you ever wonder how long I've been waiting for the train to pass? Standing here on my own while watching you have fun? All the lights I thought were trains but they were just cars? Even the Moon has asked: "why don't you just give up?" To what I answered: "I've counted all the stars, without skipping a single one. I've walked through all the doors and never found the way. Cut all the roses but none of them grow. What if I skipped a star, missed a door or maybe forgot about a rose? I'll try again, it must be me". But no, I didn't skip a star or missed a door and I had already picked up the last rose. Then I realised it was you.
I wish I was brave enough to let you go but unfortunately, I know that if they ever break your heart I'll be the one who picks the pieces up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
19.5K 398 15
ريتال طالبة جامعية محبة للخيل حين تذهب ريتال الى الاسطبل سوف تلتقي ب صاحب الاسطبل اور الذي عاد له بعد هجره اكثر من خمس سنوات انجذبوا لبعضهم البعض...
8.3K 406 73
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
83.7K 20K 64
MELANCHOLY | Melancholy drips from my fingertips. Here, I will speak the sadness, the heartache, and the decaying for all the unspoken. Perhaps un...