The Minecraft Games.

By DoubleTroubleWriting

24 players enter a hunger games arena. One will become the victor. Who will be brave enough to survive the Mi... More

The Minecraft Games (A Youtubers Survival Games)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue

Chapter 2

193 5 0
By DoubleTroubleWriting

Chapter 2

((This entire story is told in 3rd person but will alternate between each group))

The tributes spawned on there platforms around a large cornucopia type place with chests. The biome around them was a jungle and Jerome was overly excited about it. Each person had spawned across from there team mate(s) and gave each other concerned looks.

“When the timer ends. The Games have begun. Good Luck!” Christians voice called over a microphone the sound echoing the dome. A Counter appeared above the cornucopia and began its count down from 30.

“Good luck guys!” Mitch hollered flashing everyone a grin then lowered his voice, “Your gonna need it.”

When the counter passed 10 people began to crouch ready to charge at spawn.

5

4

3

2

1

Everyone sprang off the platforms and took off. Though only 4 people didn't run to spawn. The rest charged. Chests sprung open and Deadlox was the first to produce a wooden sword, and a leather chestplate. Grasping his teammates arm they darted safely off spawn.

“Come on Jason let's go!” Ian ordered pushing Quentin forward grabbing Jason by the arm. None of them had gotten a chest seeing as Mitch and Tyler had pounced on the ones they wanted.

Not a moment after the chests closed did the first cannon sound. On the end of the Stone sword wielded by Antvenom was Dartron. His screams of pain echo'd the dome before he fell the ground unmoving and bleeding from the stab wound through his back. Jordan(Sparklez) grabbed Ant by the

arm pulling him away from the kill taking the apple and steak from him first.

Team #Merome

“Awe dats poop I wanted to kill him” Mitch exclaimed strolling over to the body. “They took whatever he had too.” Mitch's eyes widened as the body on the ground fadded away in front of him.

“Dartron from team Confidence has been defeated.” Christian exclaimed over the microphone. Mitch rolled his eyes.

“Anything left in the chests?” Jerome asked flipping open the lid of a chest then shutting it when he realized it was empty. “Cause I ain't finding nothing.”

“Nothing biggums, vultures got it all. I've got my stone sword though” The canadian flashed the sword at the bacca and shoved it back into the sheath on his side, “And I got some porkchops and vile creatures.” Jerome scrunched up his nose.

“Disqusting. Throw them out or something” Mitch rolled his eyes and put them in his backpack. Each person had started with an empty backpack used like an inventory would be. “Let's go find some fools to chop up”

As Jerome went to pull out his wooden axe he heard a chest close and whipped around to spawn again in time to see a person disappear into the tree line.

“Let's get 'em!” Mitch shouted taking the lead charging into the jungle. Jerome followed behind him an axe in his hand.

Team Cool Kids Club

“Vik what were you thinking!” Lachlan exclaimed as Vik broke through the under brush.

“Be quiet! Jerome and Mitch saw me. Get down!” Vikkistar123 hissed pushing his teammate to the ground cramming the two of them under a low ground tree. He was glad the jungle was full of uneven ground even though the bark of the small tree pressed against his back hurt like crazy.

They held there breaths listening to the hollering of Team Merome as they raced over head, listening to Mitch call up to Jerome who had apparently taken to the trees. Neither of them moved from there cramped spot for what seemed like hours when infact they moved when they knew the team had gone of into the distance.

“Thank god.” Vik whispered slowly poking his head out from under the low tree. When he knew the coast was clear he motioned Lachlan out.

“Vik you almost got us killed!” Lachlan hissed, “Why did you run back? Was that chest you saw worth it?” Lachlan was infact more worried about his teammate getting killed than anything. Vik was one of his best friends and going through these games alone he was dead meat.

“Yeah it was” Vik reached for the sword in his sheath and grinned when he revealed the iron sword. “The chest I saw under the spawn that was under two other chests. It had this baby in it and a chainmeal chest plate.” He removed the chestplate from his bag and handed it to Lachlan who slipped it on like a shirt.

“Wow this is awesome.” Lachlan admitted, “But be more careful next time.”

“Alright, let's head in the opposite direction of the two of them.” The two grinned in agreement and started walking to the west. To where the sun was starting to set on the first day.

Team #Skylox

“Adam slow down!” Ty hollered. Adam in response hurried back to Ty's side putting an arm around the limping boy and ushered his up the hill. They had come across Tyler and Kyle and had a bit of a fist fight. Ty had taken a stone axe to the ankle thanks to Kyle who had fallen, rolled, and got him.

The four of them were still alive but Tyler was bleeding from a stab wound in the shoulder. Sky and Kyle had made an unspoken truth getting there teammates out of the situation and taking off in opposite directions.

“Come on there's a small house on top of this hill. We'll fix up your foot and you'll be fine.” Adam reassured his friend despite the fact that Ty didn't have his left shoe and his sock was now a dark red color. The one other thing they had added into the this besides the normal minecraft hunger games stuff was medical supplies. Bandages, painkillers, antiseptic, first aid kits, items like that.

“I-It hurts bad Adam. R-Really bad” Ty exclaimed hopping up the hill putting all of his weight on Adam. His teammate was easily able to walk with the weight of a scrawny boy against him and they soon entered the cabin.

Adam slumped Ty against the doorway and pulled out his wooden sword walking inside checking around every corner and confirming the house was empty.

“Alright come on. Let's get that wound fixed up” Adam bent down and picked up Ty bridal style and carried him inside shutting the wooden door behind them. He walked upstairs and into a small room with two glass window. “We'll be safe here. Try and relax some” Adam threw down his backpack and Ty's and began looking through them.

They had a small amount of food but would make it through the night, the one wooden sword, and ah ha! Just what Adam had been hoping for. A First aid kit.

“Ty pull your sock off. We've got a first aid kit.” Ty hesitantly pulled off his blood soaked sock revealing what seemed to be like his entire foot had been caved in by the axe. “On the bright side, your foot isn't completely cut in half.”

“That doesn't make me feel any better” Ty muttered, “Do you even know how to sew?” Adam had removed the equipment to sew up Ty's foot along with a bandage and some antiseptic that came in the first aid kit.

“No, but you do and I'm sort of good at listening to you.” Adam admitted threading the material through the needle. “Now go ahead and tell me.”

“Alright. Pinch the skin tog-OUCH!” Ty's tried to retract his foot but Adam held a tight grip and pinched the two sides of the wound together. “Ah..y-you Thread the needle through both ends!” Adam did as he was told and sewed up the wound while feeling incredibly bad for Ty.

Ty spent the entire time trying to muffle his screams of pain. He had stuffed the sleeve of his shirt in his mouth and was pounding his fist hard on the wooden floor below them.

“Sorry...Sorry...” Adam whispered wiping the wound clean with disinfectant then wrapping a bandage around his foot tightly. “There...your gonna be alright.” He leaned back admiring his handy work before pulling an apple from there bag pressing it into Ty's hand.

“I'm not hungry. You eat it.” The boy shrugged and took a bite out of the apple listening to the silence of the area around them. Well it was quiet.

Until the door downstairs opened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 986 12
It's realistic Minecraft, and 24 people are chosen to compete in the hunger games. There will be a drawing to see who your teammate is. You're hoping...
123 5 15
It's been a century and 25 years since the rebellion and the Capitol is still angry. On the 125th Hunger Games to remind the Districts that they deci...
18.1K 522 19
When Cato was younger he really didnt know what the Hunger Games were. He starts training. Little while after he finds out and he meets Clove. They h...
2K 131 12
It's that time of year again! As the 24 head into the arena, and as the 88th Annual Minecraft Hunger Games begin, people begin to realize that this w...