Protecting the President's So...

By KirstenMx

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] Luna Prescott is a young special agent and Ace Crawford is the President's... More

1: Goat's Cheese
2: Hormonal Teens and Drugs
3: Like Regina George?
4: Is Lunch a Class?
5: Your virginity?
6: Pretty nugget
7: Yodelling Walmart Kid
8: Herpes and Smoke Weed
9: Spill the Tea
10: My Knight in Shining Armour
11: Slide into His DMs
12: Keep it PG
13: He Bruises Like a Peach
14: Chicken Tender?
15: Buzz Buzz Bitch
17: Birdy Boo Boo
18: Big Plastic Balloons
19: Mr. Snuggles
20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache
21: No More Pop Tarts
22: Fakeness Isn't Natural
23: What a Wiener
24: As in The Nemo Character?
25: Done the Deed
26: No Attachments
27: Geronimo!
28: You Little Pig
29: Pinapple Haired Baby
30: Macenth?
31: That's How You Eat A Pineapple
32: So Damn Extra
33: 20 Chicken McNuggets
34: Pun Intended
35: Give It A Rest
36: Just One Thing
37: He Threw Me Down The Stairs
38: Peace Out, Dawg
39: Hit it, Lesley
40: Safety First Kids
41: Your Date Is Here
42: Dramatic Much?
43: Bitch Better Have My Money
44: I'm Sorry
45: Ape Shit
46: Why Won't You Let Me In?
47: Official
48: Jayden Carol Crawford
49: Game On, Loser
50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench
51: Follow The Rules
52: Lover's Lane
53: Shoot.
54: Baby Daddy?
55: 'She Doesn't Love You'
56: Detach Yourself
57: I Can't Do This
58: My Dumbass
59: I've Got A Bone
60: Was He Crying?
61: They're Probably Dead
62: Like A King
63: Slow Down
64: This Is Your Fault
65: You Know I Can't
66: Just Don't Trust Anyone
67: Fuck The Agency
68: Are You Ready?
69: Time's Up
Final A/N
SEQUEL IS UP

16: Sniffing My Bag

180K 6.7K 1.9K
By KirstenMx

Chapter 16: Sniffing My Bag

Luna*

"Afternoon, class." Our biology teacher's voice boomed around the room, silencing all conversations that were happening.

"Afternoon, sir." Good students replied.

He placed his things in his desk and started writing on the huge whiteboard behind him.

"Marine Biology," he spoke while writing it on the board.

A chorus of murmurs and whispers went throughout the classroom, some positive and others negative.

"My name is Dr. Martin," he spun around and I immediately recognised him, "And I will be your biology teacher for the year."

These damn spies can't just stay away can they.

I mean I can't say anything, l'm one as well.

In front of me, Noah and Raven cocked their heads to let me know they recognised him as well.

His name was Rick Martin and we 'supposedly' took him down last year in Moscow when he attempted to kill Vladimir Putin, the President.

And it looks like he is trying to do that again, for the President's son. Well..in America this time.

Does this school do background checks or something? Like what the hell, they have a shitload of spies while the President's son is here.

I nodded towards them, then shrunk down into my stool subtly hiding my face behind my bag.

"What are you doing?" Ace whispered.

"You know," I muttered, "Sniffing my bag."

Yeah and there is totally not a dangerous spy who is posing as our biology teacher and is definitely not going out on a limb to hunt you down.

You know. The norm.

"Why? Does it have cocaine in it?" He sneered.

"Dude!" I hissed and flicked his head.

"Ace Crawford!" Dr. Martin called him out then he smirked when he spotted me, "Luna Prescott.."

"Be quiet or I will send you to the Vice Principle," and then he returned to whatever he was doing before.

Vice Principle? Why not the actual Principle.

Isn't she an X girl?

Oh my Go-

God dammit, Ace. You just had to get me noticed.

Why did you have to be so freakishly cute and annoying?!

I gave Noah and Raven a sorry smile as they shook their heads in disappointment.

For most of the lesson, I ducked out of view when Dr. Martin asked questions and sort of grunted when Ace talked to me.

But the theory of the VP and Mr Evil Guy over here working together.

I mean it does work out, both want Ace dead.

The second hand on the clock was ticking nearer and nearer to the end of this period.

"Before I forget," our 'teacher' started handing out pieces of paper, "We are going to Sea World to study the marine life there so please give in the amount of money to the receptionist when it is handed in by Friday."

Once he got to the back, he handed me mine and when before he left he whispered in my ear,
"Watch your back."

I grabbed my stuff and bolted through the door, Noah and Raven following in suit.

We stopped in front of the main entrance, and I told them everything about our enemies.

"I think she is right," Raven agreed with me.

"Me too but we can't let them know that we know." Noah nodded along.

"We have to notify Ryder," I pulled out my phone and I was about to call her when my phone started ringing with her name, "Oh, never mind."

"Hello?" I answered.

"New mission," she stated.

"Where?"

"Meet me at Head Quarters and I will explain everything then." She hung up the phone.

"I guess we are going then." I shrugged.

"What about school?" Raven asked.

"Meh, we don't need it."

We ducked underneath the receptionist's desk and sneakily crawled past her.

Well that was until the automatic doors slid open for us but she didn't make one move to stop us.

It was either she was really oblivious or she didn't give a flying fuck.

We hid behind cars stealthily, trying not to get caught leaving school. We were acting like kinds pretending to be spies while humming the James Bond theme tune as we rolled across the floor and jumped across cars.

"Da Nuuuuuuu! Da da." We sang as we got onto our transports and drove away.

***

The ID sensor equipped doors opened while we made our way towards Commander Ryder's office.

"Honey! I'm home!" Noah burst open the door.

Ryder sat at her desk, unfazed by Noah's outburst, "Why of course, come in."

We took our normal seats on the couches, waiting for her to brief us on our next mission.

"Okay," Ryder looked up from her papers, "We need you guys to fly off to Berlin."

"Umm What?"

"Like the airplanes, newwww newwwp," She started making airplane noises with hand gestures.

"Yeah we get that bit but why?" My eyebrows drew together in confusion.

"There was a vile of chemicals that heal fresh wound quickly stolen from our lab yesterday," our commander explained to us, "we need it back and since it was still in development, we don't know if it works or not and if it is dangerous."

We looked at Noah, "Don't drop the vile."

"I won't!"

Ryder rolled her eyes and silently told us to keep an eye on him.

"When are we leaving?" Raven asked.

"In an hour, we need to inject the tracker into your system before you leave so stop by the lab before heading to the air shaft."

"Alright," I stood up, "Let's get going."

"Oh by the way," she added, "All your stuff is already on the plane."

We nodded and left the room, heading towards the HQ's lab.

Once we got there, I saw how much damage it went through to get one vile.

The once pristine white walls were now splashed with different coloured liquids and the some of the lights that weren't swinging on the ceiling were smashed on the floor. Sharp pieces of glass covered the floor and tables had been flipped over.

I knocked on the side of the door that was now hanging off it's hinges, "We are here to be impaled with needles!"

"Next room! Everything is broken here!" A man in a gas suit pointed out the obvious.

"Thanks gas man." I chirped as we slinked into the next room.

"We are here to b-"

"I know, I know," a man in a lab coat held open the door for us, "I heard you from the other room."

This room was the exact same as the other but it hadn't been broken into.

For the next thirty minutes, all three of us were poked with a couple of needles until the 'tracker' serum had officially arrived in our system.

"Drink," the man said handing us each a cup of water, "It helps move the serum through your blood stream."

***

"We are here!" Our driver announced as we arrived at the air shaft.

After getting our shots done, we were too woozy to drive ourselves so they sent this guy to drive us.

My brother, best friend and I stumbled out of the car and made our way to the office where we met someone who took us to the agency's private jet.

"I'm never gonna get used to this," Noah grinned while he opened the mini fridge and turned on the flat screen.

I shot a quick video from the tv to outside the window and posted it on my Instagram story.

"Attention ladies and gentleman, this is your captain speaking," the voice on the intercom buzzed, "We will be taking off shortly."

I felt the rumble as the plane roared to life. The seatbelt sign flashed and the jet started trundling along the path.

"3,2,1, Take off!" We screeched like little kids as we felt the plane go vertically upwards.

I remember the plane steadying into the air and my eyes began to droop.

The last thing I remember was the bad feeling in my stomach as we left America.

***
A/N: aye aye aye aye 16 aye aye aye K aye aye aye reads aye aye aye aye!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for posting so late but for school days I will be posting later because I also have revision for my end of year exams 😩😩 so around evening but I will try to post ASAP.

I tried to extend the chapter to make it longer to just make up for loss of time as well :((

I just realised tho, Dean and Bee's ship name is #Bean how cute it that?! Beannnn 💓

Thanks for reading my lovelies xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dead To You By Deanna Cameron

Mystery / Thriller

26.1K 1.9K 59
𝐀 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐬...
605K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
200K 6K 41
5 year old Hannah had a normal life. That was until her parents were murdered. 12 years later, Hannah Porter is back for revenge. She is a recruited...
Ask Amy ✔ By Tahlie

Mystery / Thriller

4.9M 426K 64
BLACK MIRROR meets PRETTY LITTLE LIARS in this multimedia thriller where an anonymous advice website gets hacked and the dark origins of the site sta...