Distorted Reality: A RWBY x M...

By Bluebleo

Y/N Giratina, one of the first creatures to ever exist. He's been around since the beginning of everything, a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Escape The Distortion
Chapter 2: Team Chaos
Chapter 4: The Nightmares Begin
Pairing Vote
Poll Results
Chapter 5: The First Day
Chapter 6: Sweet Dreams are Made of These
Chapter 7: Darkrai vs Cresselia
Chapter 8: That's A Lot of Backstory
Chapter 9: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
Chapter 10: Even Lucifer was an Angel Once
Next Story
Goodbye...For Now.
3.5K Reads!!
We're Doing a Remake!
Plan for Now

Remake?

814 10 16
By Bluebleo

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood author man here!

God, it's been a while since I came back to this story, hasn't it?

Well, I have a question to ask, for those of you who liked this story.

Would you want to see me remake it? It would be higher quality, be longer, and probably build relationships better. The basic story would still be the same.

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing your opinion.

See ya in another life Brotha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.9K 37
It's horrible to don a mask. Most wear some kind of mask in their life--and for the most part, they're never of the best quality. All they cause...
3.7K 93 6
Welcome to a pokémon fanfic about Giratina. This will involve canon lore, mixed with the anime, the Arceus movie and a bunch of my headcanons. Obviou...
98.1K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
47.1K 1.3K 15
Just a question, what is something that makes a person, a hero? That question is something that has become so distorted in the World of Remnant that...