Flares [Completed ]

Galing kay Fosterashley

In which three sister will go on a adventure with the transformers Higit pa

Prologue
Tralier
Ship traliers
Cast
New cover
The start
The Truck
The transfomer
Waking up
The others
She's alive
I'm coming
The unexpeted
Fleeing the seen
Love and war
Breaking and entering
Do it for me
Dinosaurs
Hong Kong
I love you and a fairwell

Now and forever

324 20 2
Galing kay Fosterashley

All I could feel was a throbbing pain from the back of my head I could hear the sound of two voices Optimus and Lockdowns they where arguing about something " She will never be yours !" I heard Lockdown say with venom in his voice wait they where arguing over me .

" I love her " Lockdown confessed I was shocked after all these years he still loved me " And you will not take her away from me Prime " I could hear Lockdown leaving slowly opening my eyes everything was blurry but began to get clear I was hanging upside down Optimus blue orbs met mine .

" Kendra are you okay ?" Optimus asked concern I nodded feeling a little dizzy .

" Where are we " I said looking around the small corner we where in Optimus was hanging upside he hid me in near his spark " We have to get you out of here " .

Optimus watch me as I crawl out of the net looking around hoping I would fine something to free Optimus but I couldn't fine anything " I be right back" I told Optimus .

" You can't go it's to dangerous" Optimus pleaded " I can loose you "

" I have to I'll be back I promise " before he could say thing else I quietly ran off the ship began to shake back and fourth what the hell was going on I thought as I continue to run .

" Kendra " Kara voice shout whisper smiling as I saw her come around the corner with a gun twice the size she was she also had another one place behind her back Dad came running behind her .

He wrapped his arm around me " Are you okay ?" Dad asked concern I nodded .

" We have to save Optimus "

Dad nodded and followed me to where he was I took the gun off Kara back as we quickly made it back to Optimus he was still hanging upside down when he saw me a smile form on his face .

" Are you okay ?" He asked concern

" I'm fine " I say opening the net that was between me and him with out thinking Dad shot Optimus down the ground shook witch cause all of us to fall the ground .

Optimus helped me up as the guards began to come " Follow me !" Dad shouted as we began to shoot the robots Optimus helped as well we ran down a couple halls before I saw a ship the size of a whale or even bigger " How did you get the ship " I say as we approached the ship .

" It's a long story !" Kara said as we all climb in the ship I sat down trying to catch my breath " Where is Elizabeth?" I say looking around the ship but she was no where to be found .

" She's with Shane and your sister " Dad explain to me as we flew across the city I saw Drift and crossfire driving us .

Inside the ship everything was quit no one spoke a word and everyone was suddenly scared of what going to happen i sat on the opposite side of Kara leaning against the wall of the ship whilst Cade and Optimus sat on the other side of the room .

" When you said you were done with fighting for humans , you didn't mean that did you ?" I heard my dad Cade mumble Optimus look to him I couldn't help but listen to the conversation.

"How many more of my kind must be sacrificed to atone for your mistakes?" Optimus asked my heart clenched making a wave of sadness wash over me " Well what do you think being human means " Cade reported " We make mistakes "

" You gotta have faith Prime , because she has a lot of faith in you " Cade said pointing in my direction suddenly both mine and Optimus gazes met I felt a feeling of something I never felt I'm pretty sure Optimus felt it to as his optics soften on my form in a way we all headed to the main part of the ship ....

" It's nice to see you guys ? " I say to Drift who gave a smirk in return Optimus step beside me and gave Drift a waning glance I laughed Optimus was jealous.

The ship began to shake I graft ahold to Optimus foot for support " What's happening ?" I shouted over the blowing of a engine.

" Where going down " Optimus said as he took my small hand in his " I have to tell you something "

" I know " smiling Optimus look to me and smiled in return " I love you Optimus prime " I say proudly .

" I love you to " Optimus told me before everything went black ...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62.5K 1.2K 9
This is a story about three siblings. A little sister and two older brothers. Moonlight is Optimus's and Megatron's little sister. Moonlight love bot...
58.2K 952 38
A transformers prime fanfic about when Arcee is turned human she must learn to adapt to the human life. And maybe she'll also have a little romance...
35.2K 883 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...
17.8K 977 23
*This is the third installment in the Battle Cry series. Do NOT read until you have read Battle Cry and Battle Wounds or nothing will make sense. Tha...