Dance First (Dance Moms ALDC...

By anon-sirekl20

Aurelia was a prodigy of many talents. After taking a break, she has now appeared back in the limelight with... More

IMPORTANT
B A C K S T O R Y + C H A R A C T E R S
P A R T o n e
chapter uno
note
Character Outline
The New News
Intro, Interviews and Pyramids
A Day of Dance Moms
Dancing in Drama
Reckless Awards
Sad Goodbye, Happy Hello
Walking the Carpet
When it goes Wrong
The Other Side to Them
Winners Don't Lose
Gone Like the Wind
Finally Having to Fight
Exposing Truths
We're Nothing More Than Friends
I'm a Rockstar
Laughter is a Cackle
Uh Oh Go Back to being Plastic

Luck is Half the Game

1.4K 13 10
By anon-sirekl20

It's pyramid today, meaning I'm either at the top of the game or I'm already eliminated. Either way, there's the possibility I'll be kicked off the team.

I dress in a pink crop top and black ALDC shorts and tie my hair up in a ponytail. I add a natural touch of makeup, brush my teeth and eat cream cheese bagels for breakfast. I'm just getting ready to leave when a large range rover pulls up on our drive. In the drivers seat is Kalani with the rest of the girls except Kendall.

"Get in Lia!" Kalani calls and I happily climb into the back next to Nia and Kenzie.

"We thought that since you've made it to two weeks on the team we ought to start acting more like a team. We meet at the bus stop every morning at quarter to seven and on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays we drive to homeschooling, but on Mondays we go straight to pyramid." Mackenzie explains to me and I hug her.

*

At pyramid it is very tense. Everyone is fidgeting and avoiding eye contact silently. Jojo, Mackenzie, Nia, Maddie, Kalani, Brynn and I are all here with our moms, but Kendall still hasn't turned up. Ellie and Lilly are shifting their weight anxiously and the boys seem unconcerned - except for Marcus who hasn't arrived either.

Abby still hasn't turned up, but a producer calls me off to the side and I walk over nervously.

"Okay, so Abby is going to announce that the duet goes to you and Josue, so I want you to run over to Isaac and hug him  to see what his and everyone else's reaction is," he says and I bite my lip.

"Do I have to hug him intimately, can I just like do a friendly hug?" I ask quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear.

"No, you have to do it romantically to him to stir up drama because your mom is not being dramatic enough so we're reliant on you if you want to stay on this team." I tuck my hair behind my ear slowly and nod my head.

"Okay," I say and run back into line. The girls don't question me on what happened because Abby comes in with Marcus behind her, who quickly runs to join the boys pyramid. Kendall still isn't here.

"We'll start with the minis," Abby says, and there are only two cards side by side. "Elliana, you forgot the dance, but you improvised. Lilly, you knew the dance but you stopped and did not continue. As a result of running off the stage your disastrous performance did not place at all. Quite frankly, I don't know why you two are still standing here. As much as you two are both beautiful dancers, I'll call you when you're ready." Lilliana and Ellie nod sadly and their mothers escort them out the room with their heads to the ground.

"Next we have the boys pyramid." It wasn't really a pyramid with two on the bottom and two on the top. "On the bottom of it, Cameron. You danced alright, but you didn't stand out. Next we have Marcus. You too added no special element to the dance. And on the top we have Adam and Josue. You both outshone each other and played your two parts spectacularly well." We all clap and the two boys beam.

Suddenly the door swings open and Kendall runs in. "Sorry I'm late," She murmurs and Jill walks in. Abby shakes her head, frowning and giving her a glare.

"Then we have the girls' pyramid. At the bottom of the pyramid is Kendall. You forgot the dance, however you did manage to get help and pull it off well. Next is Nia, someone has to be on the bottom, and you know how I feel about second. This is the second time in a row you've come second, and next week you'll be moving up to the teen category. If I take you to nationals, I hope this won't become a recurring pattern." Nia, despite being on the lower end, looks marginally proud of herself.

"Then it's Brynn. It's hard to stand out in a group dance, and although you did well, it could've been competed without you. In the middle of the pyramid is Mackenzie and Kalani. Well done girls, you placed first and I think I really underestimated both of your duet abilities."

"Next to them is Maddie and Aurelia." Everyone claps and Jojo's eyes are wide, anticipating what is to come. "Maddie, although you were the leader, I felt like you did the job, but Aurelia would've done it better. Not only did she sort out the whole Kendall situation, she made sure everyone was calm afterwards, motivated them beforehand and resolved a conflict.

"However, on the top of the pyramid is Jojo. She was our highest overall scoring soloist. Could you have done better? Definitely."

"Miss Abby I don't think that's fair. If that was Maddie on the top you would've given her endless compliments but for Jojo you say that she could've done better." Jessalyn says, her voice raised but not enough to be shouting. By now I can tell that this was a scripted argument. They continue to fight before Holly steps in and cools Jessalyn down.

"We'll move onto assignments then," says Abby, glaring furiously at Jessalyn, although we know that she doesn't have the power to change the assignments.

"Our group dance will be a jazz piece called The Circus Curse. The lead will be Adam and you will be playing the role as the circus ringmaster and all the circus performers will be under your spell. However, they will try to break out of your spell and you have to try to keep them under control." Adam looks very pleased with himself, although just for the camera Mackenzie and Brynn glare at him.

"There will be three solos this week. The first one will go to Jojo, naturally. You will have a lyrical piece entitled Shattered. Jazzy, sassy hip hop won't get you far if you can't tell a story and do lyrical; can you?" Jojo nods her head, but she looks uncomfortable being questioned on her lyrical abilities.

"Our second solo will go to Maddie. It is also a lyrical solo, but you will be competing in the teen category instead of the pre-teens. It is called Wind in the Reeds. And our last and final solo will go to Mackenzie who will be competing in the Junior category. It is a jazz solo called Paper Clips." Mackenzie looks hysterical over getting a solo.

My mom, however is not so impressed. "Miss Abby Aurelia was on the top last week and you said so yourself that she lead the group more than Maddie so I think she deserves a solo. She's way better than Jojo."

Abby pursues her lips and I cross my arms and fingers behind me. "You may think she's better than Jojo, but is Aurelia really? I don't see her face on the top of the pyramid."

Jessalyn adds, "my daughter is worth five times more than yours."

My mom glares at Jessalyn for a long moment, before facing Abby slowly. "Abby, how about if Aurelia doesn't win then she has to leave." Abby considers it for a moment and the producer comes over to talk to her.

After a long while she faces back towards Idella and the producer gestures for the cameras to continue recording. "If Aurelia can beat Jojo with the exact same solo then she can stay on the team, if not, then bye bye Aurelia. You will have the same music and same dance and whoever wins will get a solo next week, whoever doesn't is either off the team or on probation." I can feel the tensions raise as I glance nervously at Jojo. Our eyes meet and she gives a small dip of her head so in return I crack a meek smile. Abby continues.

"We have one duet this week and a trio. These two dances will be performing in the same category. The trio will be Brynn, Kalani and Maddie," I catch my breath - the producers said that I'm in the duet, which means I'm against the three arguably best dancers of the junior elite competition team!

"It is entitled Lost Song and is a lyrical piece without words. This will be a challenging dance for you three because it has no lyrics to count in for timing. Our duet is also a lyrical piece entitled We've Waited Long Enough. This is a very mature dance and it will go to Aurelia and..." Abby is taking her time to assess everyone, even though I know who she's going to choose.

Abby narrows her eyes at all the girls before turning to the boys. "Aurelia and Josue," She says and I force a squeal and run into Josue. He hugs me, smelling my hair before I reach up and rest my face in the crook of his neck. It lasts longer than I expected. At first he's slightly shocked, but he soon melts into it. His lips are warm against my shoulder, not kissing me but they're still there, and I smile. Before long we have to pull away in each others arms and breathing heavily. We're quite young to be doing this kind of thing, but it didn't mean anything did it?

Just for the show, I tell myself, although I know I felt something. I brush it off as I breathe heavily. The girls are all mocking me, saying aww and calling out my name while the boys pat us on the back. The moms are all giggling whilst my mom just looks shocked. Her mouth hangs open, eyesbrows raised and eyes wide. I turn around and giggle a little bit.

We spend the next forty minutes of the camera men getting extra shots of everyone with Josue's arm draped around my neck and my head resting on his shoulder.

"Okay, we're done with filming the pyramid. From now until twelve we're going to do the group dance, which everyone is included in," says Abby and we all start stretching. It's going to be really crowded with twelve people in the group dance, but it will look effective.

I go into my middle split and Brynn comes up to me. She sits down and starts going into cobra and touching her feet to her head. Maddie walks over and plops herself down next to me too until all the girls are crowding me and the boys are all clustering around Isaac.

"I didn't know you liked Josue," says Kalani. "I mean I know you were partners and all in the group dance but I didn't think it went that far!" I decide not to break it to them that it was all an act. Besides, I kinda liked it.

"But what happened to Aidelia?" Whines Kenzie sarcastically and everyone glares at her. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding guys! It's Jia forever right?"Maddie gives her an incredulous look and messes up her hair.

"Brynn can you help me with my backbend," I ask and she quickly comes over to assist me. I don't actually need her help, I just want to get her on her own. "So, are you going to ask Adam out; it's obvious to everyone that you like him."

Brynn, however, shakes her head sadly. It seems Saturday really has taken a toll on her. "I think I'm gonna lay off that kind of thing for a while. It's not really my forte," She says and I nod. I'm a bit upset that she's not happy, but I brush it off.

"Are you and Jojo nervous to compete against each other?" Asks Maddie when we rejoin them. The cameras are rolling again.

"Nah," I say. "I mean, we both dance different styles so it will be interesting who comes out on top because lyrical is neither of our's forte. I just hope you're happy with your dance," I say to Jojo and we do a small fistbump.

"Okay students, gather over here," calls Abby. "We need to assign characters."

We all look around at each other and Isaac starts playing with my hair.

"Adam will play the ringmaster who has you all enslaved under his curse. Brynn you will play as a magician. Mackenzie you will be a tumbler. Kendall and Kalani will be clowns. Marcus you can be a juggler and Cameron will be a weight-lifter. Josue and Maddie you two will be trapeze artists so you'll be constantly tip-toeing and jumping in the air and holding hands." I feel Josue hold me tighter at this. I mean, our relationship isn't even official and already he's a bit jealous!

"Nia and Aurelia you'll be like the animal tamers. Nia you'll be the trainer of her and Aurelia will be a contortionist weird animal. And finally Jojo. You can be a hooper so your prop will be a hoop." We all nod at our characters and Gia starts showing us choreography.

*

"Run this once more perfectly up to the part we've got to and then you can all go to lunch," shouts Abby. With twelve people progress has been slow and we've only covered about a third of the dance.

I come in on my hands, in a bendy handstand ring with bent legs. I walk behind Nia pretending that she has a lead on me. After eight steps I go into a chest roll and back into my original position. Nia pretends to be puppeting me to make my legs do stag and splits and stuff. We just reach the chorus and I push up through my toes.

Stag leap, pirouette. Run run run. Stop. Wait wait. Plie in second. Run run into barrel leap. Down to the ground and back up. Step up on releve on the left foot, step releve on the right foot. Step again on left foot and right fan kick. I recite in my head. We soon reach as far as we've gone, which is before the end of the chorus.

We all walk out sweating and cheering. I go into the dancers den to see Aiden waiting patiently in his hip hop attire. I groan as soon as I see him.

"No I thought hip hop was later," I moan slowly. I hate hip hop.

"Nope," says Aiden, popping the p. "Or at least, not according to Idella's schedule." He grins.

"My mom made a schedule?" I ask incredulously and he nods his head. Isaac is standing behind me the whole time, quietly observing as he sips from his water bottle. "You want to join us?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"I have a technique class in half an hour," he says before moving over to Cameron and Adam. I shrug my shoulders at him and turn to Aiden as he hands me the schedule my mom made.

12.00 - 13.00 hip hop class in Studio C

13.00 - 13.45 lunch break in dance den

13.45 - 15.00 solo rehearsal with Gianna and Jojo in Studio B

15.00 - 16.00 technique class in Studio E

16.00 - 17.00 contemporary lyrical class in Studio D

17.00 - 18.00 tap class in Studio D

18.00 - 18.30 water break

18.30 - 21.30 group dance rehearsal in Studio A

"Wow, that's pretty packed," I exclaim, grabbing my hairbrush and hip hop attire.

"Yeah, well you should see the schedule she made for tomorrow," says Aiden as I disappear into the changing rooms. Why is my mom so paranoid on me always being busy this week? Oh, obviously she wants me to win the solos this week and stay here.

*

After hip hop class, technique class, contemporary and lyrical class, tap class and the group dance rehearsal it's finally time to go home.

In the car I get Eben text me.

Eben: hey watcha doing tomorrow night?

Aurelia: the norm. Dance then bed.

Eben: cool, well I'm bored because I've got nothing to do. We finished the album today and I want to take you and a friend out for dinner and sleepover.

Aurelia: kk. I'll try to persuade mom to let me off early. Love ya.

I quickly switch to Brynn.

Aurelia: hey Brynnie! You free tomorrow night bc my bro Eben wants to take us out to dinner and for a sleepover.

Brynn: sorry, I'm at Kenzie's tomorrow, but I'd love to do it another time!

Aurelia: it is fine, never mind.

After being rejected by both Kalani, Kendall and Nia who said they couldn't because of their moms or other arrangements, it seems my only alternative is either Jojo or the boys. I text Isaac first because we are doing a duet so it would be good for bonding time.

Aurelia: hey you free tomorrow?

Josue: always for you, why?

Aurelia: my bro wants to go out to dinner and says I can bring a friend as well as have a sleepover.

Josue: cool, what time?

Aurelia: straight after dance bc Eben will pick us up

Josue: awesome! I'll start packing my bags!

I smile happily, but suddenly get a dreading feeling in my gut; what will Aiden think?

When I asked him about the pyramid he just ignored the subject altogether and he didn't talk to Josue at all. Even when he thought I wasn't looking I saw him glaring at my duet partner.

Oh well, I sigh. What's done is done and I can always invite them both over for a sleepover at some point.

*

The birds tweet merrily outside my window, as if predicting the day's events. I wake up surprisingly early for once. I brush my teeth and eat cream cheese bagels for breakfast and get changed into my dance leotard. I throw on jeans and a jacket over the top.

"You ready for tonight?" Asks Eben as soon as I come down. I check my phone absent-mindedly.

"Yeah, you'll pick us up at seven right? By the way, I'm bringing Josue because no one else could get out of dance early enough," I say, gripping my dance bag and a water bottle. I lace up my trainers as Eben calls from the kitchen,

"You mean Jia? Oh, wait that's the ship name! Tell your boyfriend I'll pick him too!" I can hear him laughing even from the hallway.

"He's not my boyfriend," I mutter as I open the front door; I'm going to walk to the bus stop to meet up with everyone else. Just as I close the door shut behind me, I hear Eben mummer something along the lines of yet.

*

"OMG Aiden just saved a live yesterday and look what everyone's going crazy about!" Shouts Mackenzie as soon as they pick me up. It's the Ziegler's turn to car share today.

"What?" I say, having been too immersed in checking my schedule yesterday to actually look at social media.

I have:

8:00 - 10:00 homeschooling

10:00 - 11:00 hip hop class in Studio B

11:00 - 12:00 contemporary private in Studio C with Gianna, Josue, Brynn and Aiden

12:00 - 12:15 lunch break

12:15 - 15:00 duet practice in Studio A with Abby and Gianna

15:00 - 16:00 tap private in Studio D with Miss T

16:00 - 18:00 solo rehearsal with Miss Abby and Jojo in Studio A

18:00 - 19:00 technique rehearsal in Studio B with Gianna

"Aurelia," Says a voice, as I blink the words out of my eyes. "Earth to Aurelia?" Mackenzie snaps her fingers in front of my eyes and I jolt back.

"Huh?" I gasp loudly and the whole car laughs.

"I said," giggles Mackenzie. "Did you see what Aiden put on his live?" I shake my head.

"I didn't have enough time last night, so I didn't." I say and this causes Kenzie to erupt in even more hysterical laughter.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I have to show you it. I screen recorded it for this exact purpose!" Mackenzie whips out her phone and turns it on. She scrolls through her camera roll until she gets to the video and presses play.

The video depicts Aiden sitting in the car with one of his friends, Liam. They both look quite bored until someone asks in the comments 'how did you get Aurelia Ellery to get a YouTube channel?'

Both Liam and Aiden laugh at this and Aiden replies, "with hardworking and persistence, however I'm going to be doing a new installment in my YouTube channel called The New Ellery. It's basically going to be doing stuff with Aurelia and guess what?" He pauses for a minute as Liam leans over and whispers something in his ear. They laugh, and Aiden continues, "Next week - I'm too busy to film this week - but anyway, next week I'm going to be trying to get the one and only Aurelia Ellery to sing after two years of silence!" He smirks at the camera as the comments start blowing up.

Mackenzie turns her phone off and the whole car starts squealing, except for Melissa who's driving. I just smile embarrassed and shake my head. There is no way I am ever singing again. "I still ship Jia though," whispers Maddie to me.

We arrive at homeschooling and I sigh, this is going to be a long two hours.

*

The sun is blindingly bright when I come out, and I am greeted by the cheerful faces of Aiden, Kimberley and Ezra. Kimberley looks slightly withheld, but she smiles nevertheless.

"You ready for hip hop?" I approach them quickly as I put on my trainers. They all say yes and we go to Studio B. There are a lot of other people there, but us four manage to form a group and we record our little routine. I post it on Instagram: rocking with these baes @AidenOslenOfficial @Kim_ber_ley2003 @Ezra.Maloney

With no breaks I quickly change into my leotard and head to contemporary. It's a private with only Brynn and Josue and Aiden decides to tag along.

"We should do a YouTube video for your channel," suggests Aiden ten minutes in. "I mean, you don't want it to go dead."

"That's a great idea!" I say and retrieve my camera from my bag. "Hey Gianna is it okay if we film this?" Gia says it's fine and we set it up.

"Hey guys! It's me, Aurelia Ellery, and I'm here with Josue, Brynn and Aiden. Today we are going to be teaching Aiden how to dance contemporary style!" We start with simple turns and Aiden is absolutely laughing stock. By the end of the hour we've managed to choreograph a simple routine.

"Stay tuned because later today I'll be teaching these two numpties–" I point at Josue and Aiden as Brynn laughs her head off. "–how to do tap!" We turn off the camera and I rush to my fifteen minute lunch break, gulping down salad.

"Come on Lia," says Josue, grabbing my hand as he hurries to Studio A. "We mustn't keep Abby waiting, especially when the cameras are going to be filming this part.

"Ah! Glad you two finally arrived," says Abby as we walk in. "Now, your duet is entitled We've Waited Long Enough and it's about two emotionally involved people finally accepting each other. It's a very mature and emotional piece, but I'm sure you two can pull it off."

We start rehearsing and two hours later with only fifteen minutes to go Abby instructs us to do something quite shocking. "Okay we are in the last pair of eight counts of the dance. I want Aurelia to reach her arms skywards as if searching for something lost while Josue mirror images this to the back of the stage. Then Josue turn around and hug Aurelia from the back as she hugs herself. Then you will break apart so you are now facing each other. Josue will hold Aurelia's chin while she does two bent leg scoops to the back. Aurelia will then put her arms on his shoulders and lean in. Josue will put his hand on her jaw and they will kiss on the last count and break away ever so slightly until the audience begin to clap." My eyes are wide and an embarrassed blush is on both of our cheeks.

I thought hugging was bad and now I have to kiss him. What am I getting myself into? I try to stay calm, but it can feel my cheeks exploding into redness and the moms are cackling on the red steps. Kalani and Nia had come in to help us and they're both snickers get discreetly in the corner, while Nia holds up her phone, recording us.

"Let's just do it," I whisper in Josue's ear so only he and the cameras can hear it. We run through the while dance again and when we get to the ending we Kent in and do it quickly, only a slight brush and pull away. Abby is laughing hysterically and comes up to me and hugs me. Maddie and the other girls run in from where they were watching outside, Kenzie clutching her stomach.

"At least Abby wasn't your first kiss!" Yells Maddie as everyone giggles and laugh loudly. I cover my face with my hands, still laughing, while Isaac just stands there awkwardly with his hands behind his back.

After that little event, we all retreat back to the den, although none of our faces can stay serious for long. Kimberley, Jana, Ezra and Aiden are waiting there looking ridiculously confused.

"OMG!" Shouts Mackenzie as soon as we enter. "Do you guys not know?" She asks nonchalantly, feigning innocence as if she hadn't just been giggling hysterically a minute ago.

"What do you mean," Asks Ezra, although her face is already in a broad smile.

"Basically, Aurelia –" starts Jojo, but I squeal and shout,

"No Jojo!"

Mackenzie takes the initiative to pick off where she left. "Aurelia kissed Josue!" She blurts out before I can stop her.

"It was in the dance!" I try to excuse myself, but Ezra is cackling away, Jana covering her mouth politely as she giggles and Kimberley has an incredulous look on her face. Aiden seems to be frowning slightly, although his eyes contain an amused expression.

*

After tap, in which both Josue and Aiden failed miserably to my delight, and to the camera's.

Next was my solo rehearsal with Jojo and Abby in Studio A. For some reason I was dreading it. We had covered almost all of it except for the last eight counts.

As we ran through it I felt as though all the energy had been sapped out of me from the excitement earlier. I could just feel my technique decreasing and coming worse with each step, my facials falling after every count. Although the choreography is quite easy, I don't feel right today.

"Come on Aurelia, where is that amazing face of yours I saw yesterday?" Shouts Abby encouragingly, and I attempt to smile, but my face refuses to. "Yes, Jojo that's the kind of thing I want to see." Abby continues, not commenting on me at all. After an hour we have completed the whole solo and we are just running it over and over again.

"Elongate that leg," shouts Abby to Jojo, as she simultaneously mutters to me, "Raise that arm and don't look sloppy." I apply the correction and continue. Jojo and I are practicing side by side as if it's a duet. We get to a part where we do an aerial, but almost as soon as we do it, Abby says, "No, no, no. Turn off the music." The music fades and the cameras flash.

Abby comes over to us and I cross my arms behind my back. In the few hours Jojo and I have been practicing Jojo and I have become really good friends. She's really kind and funny, although she has a tendency to be very full-on.

"Aurelia, do that aerial again." Abby instructs and I do it, making sure to point my toes. When I look back Abby is still shaking her head. "You need more height with that. Having a low, quick aerial is fine in acro and jazz routines, but for lyrical that needs to be a lot slower. You need to take your time in the air." I nervously look at my mom through the window.

Maddie, who is looking very awkward, plays with the music button as if contemplating whether to push it. Abby gives her a look and motions for her to come over. "Maddie, can you take Aurelia into Studio C and get her to work on her aerials. Jojo, we'll continue." She turns to the solo, but my mom interrupts before she can get far.

"Hang on Abby that's hardly fair. Aurelia should be able to continue with her solo now and can correct her aerials later in her private." My mom looks mad, and I don't think there is any way Abby can get out of this.

Abby looks shocked and annoyed. "I am not teaching your kid anything until she learns how to do those aerials properly. She is atrocious at them." My mom makes a disgruntled face.

"I'd like to see you try," She snipes back and Abby is infuriated. She points to the door and shouts at me, "Out Aurelia! Come back tomorrow when you've sorted out your aerials and your mother's mouth, but until then stay away from this studio!" I nod, running to the door and holding back tears.

When I get to the den I feel horrible. I'm going to sit in here until Isaac gets back from his class and Eben comes to pick me up. My mom briefly pops in to tell me she's going back home, and I nod absent-mindedly. I check instagram, liking all the fan pages that I follow.

I decide that I ought to get changed and fix myself up. I walk over to the bathroom, glancing jealously at where Jojo is still practicing.

*

"Where's my favourite sister?" I hear a familiar voice say as I brush my hair and slip on my shoes. Josue is grinning from ear to ear as Eben enters and they great each other with a pat on the back. Kendall and Jojo are recording him whilst Mackenzie and Brynn squeal, Kalani and Nia laugh and Maddie grins.

After a few selfies with all the girls it is finally time to to. "Bye Aiden," I call as I pass him entering the den as we leave.

"Oh, just a word of warning," says Eben as we make our way to the door. "The media kinda followed me." He looks particularly guilty and Isaac iterates the inevitable question.

"Kinda?"

"Yeah."

The door opens and the world is a flash of lights.

*

"Hey Lia, the media sure is fast," Josue comments as he holds up a photo of us two walking out the ALDC. I blush as I see the caption: two lovebirds seen walking out of dance, dressed fancy and following Celebrity Eben. Are they trying to tell us something?

When we pull into the restaurant fortunately not many people look our way. It's not until we've ordered our food and the drinks have arrived that someone realises Eben is here and they all rush over. Eben quickly takes the initiative to sit on the other side of the Restaurant to distract attention from us.

"So, how's your milkshake?" I ask Josue, motion in to his chocolate milkshake. He makes a disgusted expression.

"I do not recommend it. I don't even like chocolate milkshakes so I don't know what I was thinking at the time!" We laugh and I look up as the food arrives. I look back to find Josue casually sipping with his straw in my strawberry milkshake.

"Hey!" I say playfully, batting at his shoulder.

He looks up and winks. "What? Do you want some?" I roll my eyes.

"Fine we can share." I sip my straw. At some point I look up and realise just how close we are. I meet his eyes and we smile, still drinking. Suddenly I realize just how quiet the whole restaurant is and I'm blinded by a flash.

*

"Oh my gosh Eben did you have to do that!" I almost shout when we get back in the car.

It turns out Eben managed to convince his fans to go silent just to film me. He got one of them to film him on his camera whilst he snuck up and snapped a few photos of us. I feel really embarrassed.

As we drive along, now that I'm calmed down, Eben turns the radio on and I start humming along. I briefly catch a glimpse of a camera recording before I fall asleep.

***

Just a brief note; Isaac and Josue are the same person, I just changed the name because I don't like it.

Wow! That escalated quickly! Don't worry Aidelia fans: your time will come!

So, I've been having a few problems with Wattpad lately. It's not allowing me to transfer the chapters from one app to another so I had to literally rewrite this word for word and it took ages! Follow me to stay updated.

515 reads! Are you kidding me! So, I promised a double update, but due to issues mentioned earlier it might be a bit difficult.

Unedited and unchecked because it took ages to copy this down.

Anon-sirekl20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 983 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...
99K 772 21
Isabella Torez is new at the abby lee dance company (ALDC) and she has a passion for dance. When Isabella goes to a competition a boy from candy appl...
556K 9K 87
When Katie Rose is given the opportunity to join ALDC LA, she jumps at the chance. However going to the studio brings lots of drama into her life. Wi...