Nobody's Business

KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... Еще

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
17 - Babies
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

16 - Month 9 of Hell

25.8K 792 292
KayeKillaa

Chris 

"Oh my fudging god!" Vivian exclaimed loudly, while i was in the bed almost knocked out.  She's currently in the bathroom, probably screaming at the mirror because of stretch marks she just found earlier today. Vivian is something else, i'll tell you that. Never met a women like her. I love her though. 

It's nearly 1 in the morning and she's upset with the sudden stretch mark on her stomach. She's still beautiful even if she thinks this is the end of the world.

"Christopher, it's happening again." she whispered. Getting out the bed i knew, i had somewhat get her comfortable because she's having Braxton Hicks contractions. Whatever the hell that is. But i'll tell you this, i hate them. They come at different times a day and been happening for the last few weeks.

When i reached the bathroom, Vivian was in the corner with her head resting against the wall. Hand rested on her stomach she breathed in and out. All she had on was an t shirt and some underwear.

She stopped wearing pants because her weird ass read some article about somebody going into labor and didn't have enough time to change and almost suffocated the baby... because they had on pants.

That sound odd and stupid honestly.

"You good V?" I asked, she looked up and smile faintly. 

"I'm fine.. It's over. For now." She mumbled, holding her hand out want me to help her up. When she got up she leaned against the wall with her arms around my neck.

"So shortie, can we go to sleep now that your alright?" i asked, a nigga sleepy as hell. But i can't let Vivian stay up by herself, we never fought so i don't want that to be one.

Because Morgan use to hate that shit. 

 "When these babies get out of me, i swear we're going one on one. Keep calling me shortie." she said laughing. 

"If you wanna be beat alright then, fine by me." 

"Just because your tall don't mean nothing. You can't beat me." she said smiling, probably thinking if she could beat me in basketball. 

"Good to know that my girl has confidence, but can we go to sleep?" 

"Nope, I have a stretch mark.." She mumbled pulling up her shirt and looking into the mirror. She inspected it with a perament pout on his face. Sometimes i wonder why she don't become an actress. 

"Vivian, it's so fucking tiny.." i said looking at it, i ran my finger over it. It was so small and she nearly crying over it. 

"Don't cuse near my stomach.. They can hear you know.." she looked at me with seriousness, i nodded. Couple weeks ago, Vivian brought these books and begged me to read them. 

I have enough logic on babies hearing through the stomach or whatever it is called. 

"I know Vivian." I said, now looking at her breast. When did she take off her shirt? They gotten bigger i'll tell you that. 

"Stop looking at my breast, Chris.." she whined. If she don't want me to look why she naked? 

"I will stare if i like. and i like." I smiled goofy at her as she tried to straight face me. 

"Ugh.. Let me take out my nipple rings.." she mumbled looking in the mirror. She said if she wanted to breastfeed she'll have to take them out, but i bet they'll hurt like a bitch. 

It took her atleast thirty minutes in near tears when she finally got them out. She sighed before looking at me. "Im sleepy now." she mumbled. 

"Now your sleepy?" i questioned. When i wanted sleep she was to busy complaining about stretch marks. 

**

"Where's baby mama?" Trey asked, everybody was over, chilling. Vivian went out with her mother to the restaurant. Even though it been some months since the media out break about me and Vivian, we decided not to worry about it. She understands that I'm famous and it's going to happen. 

She didn't lose to many customers at the restaurant though. 

"With her mom." i said smashing on some chips. Finally got some more because they disappeared. I wonder why.

It's either between Hood or Vivian. 

"Why do you have bags under your eyes, your ain't pregnant?" Keeis smirked, i sighed. A nigga was sleepy as hell but i didn't feel like sleeping right now. 

"Shut the fuck up. Vivian been whining about a damn stretch mark." I said. 

"oh shit, she's another Morgan?" 

"No.. Hell no. Vivian actually whines about something. Something that actually matters, she don't whine all the time. Unless I'm staring at her." And i found it actually cute... i thought to myself before laughter rushed me out of my thoughts. 

"You find her whining attractive? No wonder why you had Morgan." 

i thought i said that in my head.

"Vivian whining is attractive but Morgan-- she was a pain in the ass." i mumbled. I'm happy im done with her honestly. Vivian said she hasn't spoken to Loren in a minute either.  

"I bet she was." Michael muttered playing the game. I forgot this nigga was here. Being so quiet. 

"Vivian, she's different." I said.. i probably sounded like an soft ass nigga. 

"So. What's your plans six weeks after yo big headed babies get here?" Michael asked with a smirk. my ass looked lost as hell. 

"What you mean?" 

"You'll get to fuck.. if she lets you.." he said off, "Vivian ain't going to give him none." hood whispered loudly. I swear imma hurt his fat ass. Always talking shit. 

"Hood, you ain't never seen pussy so gone somewhere." 

He smacked his lips. "You don't know what i've seen." 

"Porn don't count. I think it's time for you to pay yo membership though." I muttered. 

"Don't fuck with my porn stash, just because Vivian being stingy don't mean you put my business out." 

Everybody else busted out laughing at Hood. But who said Vivian was being stingy? We can't do anything because she's in her third trimester. 

When they was laughing my phone started ringing, "Hello?" 

"Chris...Can you come help me out of the car?" Vivian asked, i smiled about to laugh because i bet she's embarrassed, something she always is. I wouldn't say she gets stuck, but she doesn't have enough strength to get up out of the car. 

"Imma stop letting you go places if you can't get out the car." i stated, she smacked her lips. 

"Shut it. Just come help me, please." 

"Say please daddy." 

she scoffed, "Please Mr.Brown." 

"Nope." 

"Is this how your going to treat your pregnant girlfriend? It's hot out here." she muttered, 

"It isn't hot, it's only 61 degrees outside. Just say it." 

"Please Chris. Your not my daddy." she said, i smack my lips. "That ain't what you said the other night." 

"just come help me." and with that she hung up. 

Making sure nobody touched my chips, i went outside to see Vivian's range rover in the driveway, walking over to the driver side, i opened the door and she held her hand out. 

Pulling her out, she grabbed her keys and purse. Looking at her hand i took the keys out of her hands and ran back inside. 

When i think about it her due date is in four days, no driving for her. 

Going back into the living room, Hood big ass just grabbed my chips. I swear i can't have shit to myself. Sitting back down on the couch, i heard the front door close. "Christopher give me my keys." when i heard that i threw them bitches at Michael who was playing the game. 

"Nigg-" he got cut by playing the game. 

"Chris i'm not playing.." she sung walking into the kitchen. She came out with a banana Popsicle. At least i got her off the ice cream. 

Sitting down next to me she placed her legs over my lap with her head on the end of the couch. "I'm not playing either." 

"Vivian you look kinda big for one baby." Keeis said, looking confused. Everybody looked at the nigga funny. Is he serious?

Grabbing the closest thing to me, i threw the remote and it clunked him upside the head. 

"Chris what was that for nigga!" 

"No cussing." Vivian muttered sternly. She serious about that no cussing near her. 

"Imma have a damn knot on my forehead." Keeis mumbled, holding his head, when he moved his hand to check for blood it was getting a little purple... oops. 

"Chris--all i said she looked kinda big for one-" raising another remote he stopped in mid sentence. 

"She's having twins dumb ass." Trey said, 

But of course, Keeis a dumb ass. "Since when?" 

Nobody answered his ass. 

Vivian 

Waking up from my nap, everybody was still in the same spot playing that damn game well except Chris, he was watching with his hand caressing my stomach. Trying to sit up, i felt a sudden kick in my lower abdomen. Honestly, i couldn't describe contractions if i wanted to. Words can't define what i'm feeling. Taking Chris hand, i squeezed it kinda hard, trying to get up. 

"Shit!" He hissed, "You good?" he asked, help me sit up. 

"Contractions.I'll be fine." i mumbled, he looked at me for a minute. I let go of his hand which he rubbed. 

"Alright, you was hurting me."  he said, i laughed alittle before apologizing.  

**

Later that night, all i did was toss and turn. I couldn't sleep, each side i tried to sleep on, i got various of kicks. Now i'm guessing both of them claimed their side. Seeing Chris, who was sleeping and slightly snoring. i got up and went to the kitchen for some water. Making it to the kitchen, i got a cup out of the cabinet and filled it with room temperature water. Looking at the clock that's on the stove, the red numbers flashed '3:39am'. 

Felling the worst contraction in my whole pregnancy, i held onto the island, putting the cup down, i closed my eyes tightly. Feeling relief, i felt something run down my leg. 

"Looks like some people wanna get here a little early." i muttered, I guess they couldn't wait another two days. 

When that contraction died down, i stood by the steps about to call for Chris, because I'm not about risk myself on these steps. 

"Chris!" I yelled, i heard shuffling before a door opened. 

"Hmm?" He said from the top of the steps, rubbing his eye. All he had on was his boxers. 

"Get the hospital bag and me a different dress." 

"Why?" he said, 

"I'm going into Labor." i said calmly. I wasn't scared honestly, i was excited. 

He stopped rubbing his eye and stared at me. "Deadass?" 

"Im serious Chris, my water just bro-" i stopped talking when i felt another contraction, which i see are now three minutes apart. 

He was about to come down to see if i was alright but i told him to just get what i needed. 

When he came back down he had the bag and a dress, i quickly changed when he tried to get me out the door when i noticed what he had on, I would've been on the floor laughing if i wasn't in pain. 

"Chris, go put on some clothes!" i said, he was still in his boxers. 

Waiting by the door, i thought, When i come back here imma have my babies. 

__

Vote and Comment. 

-Kennedy

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

169K 6.1K 24
When 22 year old college student, Sierra Taylor meets Chris Brown she wants nothing to do with the womanizing R&B singer. But fate has other plans fo...
61.1K 1.6K 63
Belle is 19 and on the cusp of adulthood. She goes to University of Florida, she loves her college, and she has made many new friends. It appeared th...
Loyal amourjaada

Фанфик

167K 3.6K 25
Meet Zareia Nikks, at the age of 19. Being a single mother , she's done the best she can by grinding to support she and her daughter. On her 20th, bi...
7.6K 589 13
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK -MINORS DO NOT INTERACT.