Ending up at Mccann's house✔️

Door holymotherfckingshit

#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 22

2.5K 59 57
Door holymotherfckingshit

Avelyn's Point Of View:

He slammed the door behind him and I face palmed myself. Wtf is wrong with me? I went to my room and walked into my closet. I put on a open-shoulders white sweater which I stuffed in my burgundy skirt. Then I put on some with slip-on's, brushed my hair and did my make-up. I lastly put on my bracelet with the little golden six on and walked down slowly. I took extra time to do everything because Jason was really angry. When I was in the kitchen no one was there. I took a deep breath and made myself breakfast. After I finished I looked around.

Where the hell were they? In exactly that moment the door from the basement swung open and Luc came in.

"Ya better not have used my bowl Tyler's baby sis" He walked in my direction and patted my hair as he saw his bowl untouched "Good girl." He then took out a cookie and started to eat it.

He's lot younger than me, but I still feel like I'm the little one here. He connected his phone to the boxes in the living room andput a song on. I immediately recognized Terror Jr. "Oh my god. Don't tell me that you like and know them!" I exclaimed and jumped up. "Woah, woah calm the fuck down. They're really good, the music is just relaxing ya know."

"I love you Luc." I squealed and Luc chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, yeah me too." And then he continued eating. I saw my opportunity as he started to mix pickle juice with his cookie and then put cheese on the rest of it.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my new Polaroid from Jason. I sighed, hopefully he won't be mad at me for too long. I stomped down again and saw a bored Luc.

"Are ya gonna take pics of me?" He asked. "Yesss" He rolled his eyes and chuckled while he kept on eating casually. I positioned myself in different angles and then shot a pic as I found the perfect one. I fanned the tinted paper and then laid it on the couch table.

I put the camera beside it and sat down next to look at the kitchen counter. "Where is the rest?" I asked him. "There's going to be a meeting in the basement soon." He informed me. "Oh okay." Why the hell in the basement? Did they keep someone there?

Before I could think further Za came and dragged me upstairs. "What happened Ave?" He asked me and I looked at him confused. "I've never seen Jason like that so I guessed that it had something to do with you." My shoulders slightly slumped and I sighed. "I said something stupid... I just wasn't thinking before talking." He rubbed his eyes and paced up and down the hall.

"You know I'm never up your business, but Jason is so happy with you. I don't want him to be depressed... again. He really cares about you, he loves ya."

He quickly turned around and walked down the stairs. My breathing hitched. Did Jason tell him that he loves me? He probably didn't, he's always the tough guy around them but at the same time: Za is his best friend. I think that he'd know something like that without Jason telling him.

"MEETING" Jason's voice hollered and I jumped. I walked down but he was already gone. I picked up the picture and my camera and went up into my room.

I took out a marker and wrote Casual breakfasts with Luc lol I then picked up the picture that I shot from Jason on our first date. I smiled down at it and grabbed the marker again. 1st date️️❤️️. I colored the heart red and then grabbed my camera. I turned around to the big glass door and shot a picture. I fanned the paper again and looked down at it grabbing my marker.

Holy sh- wait oh my god- There was a black silhouette beside the tree! The camera was definitely not broken!

I made a red circle around the person and picked up the marker Praying that's not S. I slowly walked to the door and slid it under it so that anyone who passed by could see it. I then grabbed my normal camera and turned to the window. I quickly shot around 20 pictures and slowly looked through them. I didn't even look through the lens when I took them.

The silhouette was now closer to the house. My hands started to shake and I slowly put down the camera. "Why so scared?" I dark cold voice said behind me. I turned around and startled meeting two ice blue eyes with a hint of green in them.

The man looked like 50 something and he was dressed in a suit. I could feel that this was Scorpion, I didn't know why though. "So" He took strand of my hair and played with it. How ddi he get in here in 1 minute? "I should change my name?" He laughed

"What else should I pick?"

He wanted me to marry him and make me pregananant? I almost gagged. He's an old cocky perv and I bet that he had pampers on.

"I see you don't like talking as much as I thought, so let's get to it. I really want someone to lead my Gang when I die and your genes seem good enough for me." I still didn't say a word. I just couldn't.

My genes? Boy you don't know how stupid I am. I pissed off my boyfriend because I'm too stupid to shut my mouth and think and then I didn't notice how you came in. I AM UPSTAIRS. And before I could tell what he was doing, again: intelligence, he threw me on my bed.

That grandpa is strong.

He calmly unbuttoned his shirt and took his pants off. This time I did gag. "Shut up bitch, I'm hot." He hollered and I flinched.

Yeah, try to convinve yourself first. He came closer to me and before I realized what was happening I was handcuffed to the bed. This time I did something. I tried to take the handcuffs off, but I had no chance. He undressed me and my kicking didn't help at all. When I was fully undressed he also cuffed my feet to the bad.

I started shaking with fear and started to scream. He  took off his briefs and put them in my mouth. I almost passed out and tried not to look at him. Eww. He hovered over me and I felt his oh my god no at my entrance. I closed my eyes and started to cry.

And then: nothing. I heard someone shooting and suddenly I wasn't cuffed to my bed anymore. I cried out loud as someone held me bridal style.

"Sshhh" I took in and recognized the scent. It was Jason. I clung onto him and didn't want to let go as he sat me on the table. He gave me my clothes and I put them on, still not really seeing and with shaking hands. As I finished I heard footsteps and I figured that they transported the body away. Scorpion was dead.

I heard a growl.

"This little motherfucker won't claim you his before I do. You are mine and no one else's. He seriously thought, that he can mess around with McCann's girl? This bitch didn't know, who he was attracted to! No one will ever hurt my princess"

I choked on my spit and Jason scooped me up again. He transported me into his room, I knew that because it smelled like him and only his bed felt so good. He laid down next to me and held me tight. My eyelids finally closed and I fell asleep.

Jason's Point Of View:

It's my fault. I should've protected her better.

I cried silently while holding her.

I never cry.

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I stiffened but then remembered that I was in Jason's arms. I looked up at his face. His eyes were closed and I saw tear stains on his cheeks. My baby cried. I sat on my knees and started to cry. I could've just walked out as I saw the pic with the silhouette. I hated seeing him sad, he never cries. He cried because of me.

Jason's eyes opened and he lookked at me hurt before wrpping his strong arms around me. "Psshhh, I know you feel horrible and it's all my fault. Just please stop crying it hurts- wait no, cry as much as you want god damn-"

"I'm not crying because of what happened, I already cried earlier. I'm crying because you cried. WHY DID YOU CRY?"

He looked at me shocked. "You almost got raped by S and you're worrying about me crying?"

"YES" (  AN: Stiles reference. Anybody? No? k)

"You know why I cried? I cried because the fucking love of my god damn life almost got pregnant by a psycho who cuffed her to her own fucking bed!" I immediately stopped crying.

"The love of your life?" I asked shocked and backed away. "Forget it." He mumbled. "What?! No. you just said that-." "No I didn't. Forget it. Do you want something to drink?" Without waiting for my answer he stood up and walked out of the door.

"Avy? Are you alright?" I heard Tyler's worried voice and my cousin came running into Jason's room. "Stupid question" He apologized an cursed himslef out. "Thank god that you slid that picture in the hallway. Otherwise we wouldn't- we wouldn't have." He gulped down hard. "If you need anything then call me. I have to go somewhere with Archer and Luc."

I nodded and smiled sadly. I knew that he really cared and was worried, but he didn't have a choice. He kissed my cheek and went out closing the door behind him slowly. I hesitated to stand up, but I still did it. I'm living with a gang, I gotta get my shit together. I opened the door even slower than Tyler closing.

I tapped down the hall until I reached my room. I grabbed the handle and took a deep breath. Do I really want to go back in there? I need some clothes and all of my stuff. I opened the door and jumped into the room. It looked like as if nothing happened. Nothing at all.

Jason was playing video games while I was showering. As I finished I put on my fresh clothes and sighed. I got my period. Great.

I have nothing here. Not in this whole house and the girls are out. I used to use their stuff.... I shouldn't have been so lazy-

"You good in there?" I heard Jason's voice shout from outside the bathroom. "Y-eah I'm okay." I shouted back and tugged on my hair.

"Why are you stuttering? Open the door." His voice sounded really worried now. I opened the door and instantly got pulled into his arms. He caressed my back and pecked my forehead. My chance? "Umm, Jase? I kinda got my period..." I instantly blushed, to my luck he was still holding me. He chuckled in my hair. "You kinda got your period?" I pushed him off me. "That's not funny!!" I yelled at him. I noticed how he tried to keep his laughter in. "Baby, I know it isn't. I just don't know how you can kinda- What do you need?"

"Pads and painkillers?"

"Painkillers?!!"

"Well yeah, my stomach hurts like A LOT."

"Oh my god, why does your stomach hurt? Are you okay?" Now it was my turn laugh and I face palmed myself. Seeing him blush just entertained me more. "Geez, that's normal. okay? It kind of hurts when your bleeding." His facial expression went from:

oh-my-god-ouch

to:

omfg-you're-going-to-die-and-so-am-I.

"WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING"

"Omg Jason, do you even know what 'being on my period' means?" He shrugged and looked down embarrassed. "Imma go get your stuff, ok? Call me if you need anything else. Za is downstairs."

He wanted to kiss my cheek but bit his lip in the last moment and turned on his heels. My boy's so embarrassed about not knowing?

I laughed and sat on a chair. I turned around so that I face his table and grabbed a pen. I took out a blank paper and wrote Jase . I drew some of his tattoos around it and almost finished the last one as I received a text from Jason

J: They're all staring at me😩

A: Aww, it's just pads + they're obviously not for u

J: Yeah...

A: + they're probably staring because ur Jason McCann. U idiot😂😂

J: Oops😅

A: Dork

I then finished drawing all off his tatts on the paper and got nervous. He should really come soon, what was taking him so long? A few minutes after I got worried Jason came in carrying a shopping bag. He dropped in and immediately ran in my direction.

"How much blood have you lost baby? Are you okay??!"

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Dork." I mumbled in his ear and his heated skin burned against mine. I decided not to tease him because of his blush and walked over to where the bag was lying. I pulled it open and gasped. Pizza, Chips, Popcorn, films, ice, my pads and even fries from McDonald's were stacked in the bag.

I heard Jason clear his throat behind me and I turned around. He scratched his neck. "So, um I thought that maybe you'd like to watch some films and just cuddle since you're, you know. You don't have to though. You can just-"

I jumped in his direction and almost onto him but then I realized the disaster that would happen so I stopped dead in tracks "Don't move." I ordered and took out Jason's shirt and another pair of panties. I grabbed the pads and closed myself in the bathroom where I did my business.

After I finished I came out again to see Jason in the exact same position. He smirked at me "You look nice in my shirt" He said huskily and I smiled before jumping on him.

"Jason, you are the best! I love-" He stiffened and looked into my eyes shocked. My eyes widened too. "the stuff you bought." I whispered.

A look of disappointment washed away his excited one and I felt horrible. He smiled weakly at me and laid me down on the bed. He then took out one of the numerous films and put it on. He put the pizza on my lap and opened the chips and on top of that the smell from the fries. Heaven.

He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around my torso. I scrunched my face as I felt the pain in my stomach. "Oh shit, the painkillers!" Jason jumped up and handed me a glass of waters and some painkillers. I gulped them down. "Thank you Jase."

"You're welcome baby."

Note: "why are you bleeding" askjskdjsakdja

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25K 693 59
This is the third book to Don't Fall For The Criminal! It's been five years since Jason, Mackenzie, their child, and the gang moved away to an island...
8.2K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
132K 6.5K 27
Now committed to each other, Jason and Katie must navigate their unique relationship of Jason being the most wanted criminal. Still needing to work...