Taking chances

By jjramirez_25

take a chance and read it, then ull soon find out :) More

Taking chances
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
info
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

Chapter 1

4.6K 156 1
By jjramirez_25

Jay POV

I slowly turn and look at my alarm clock as i rubbed my eyes.

......shit bruh...

today is my first day of college and i have only 30 minutes to get ready.

i quickly get out of bed and strip out of my sports bra and basketball shorts. after doing my daily hygene i get out the shower and admire my body.

i had some muscle not to much. a small 4 pack that ive been working on and light tan skin. i wasnt perfect but i learned to love what i have.

mintutes later i was dressed. i looked decent. nothing too major. i wore camo cargo shorts, white polo shirt, matching cargo snapback and  white converses.

i was never a big fan of jordans but i did have a couple pair of them.

i checked myself one last time in the mirror. based of my apperance you could tell i was a lesbian right of the bat. i love the way i dressed.

if you cant already tell. i am a stud.

im the type of stud who also knows im a women and i dont try to act like a man. i had my feminin side.

--------

i grabed my keys and left my apartment n headed to baylor university, my college.  it would be a lie if i said i wasnt nervous. i was .

10minutes later i was at the college front door i made my way inside and took a deep breathes

lets see how this year goess.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 813 46
In a world where shifters reside, the amount of scales that covered your body determined your position in life. There were many colors of scales and...
166K 3.5K 59
Ever since Sheba was 5 years old,she's been a lab experiment for HYDRA. Sheba was the perfect and only Hybrid and since then HEDRA has been trying to...
23.5K 581 28
"It grows and blossoms, it dies and wilts, it happens in the beginning and it happens in the end, it can make you cry, it can make you smile and it c...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...