Louis Tomlinson's Sister ?! (...

By iimagines_1d

Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you... More

Prolouge :
Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 .
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Recap.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequel !!
Links.

Chapter 19

863 9 0
By iimagines_1d

Louis' POV:

I looked at the door . and there was my 4 best friends walking in to the kitchen .

"Hey mates ."

"Hi Lou ." They greeted me .

"So let me get the beers . the chips . the cigars and the drugs." the girls were still in the living room . So I wanted to mess with them.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON ! GET THOSE DRUGS OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW ! AND GET THOSE CIGARS OUT OF HERE TOO !" Eleanor screamed . I chuckled lightly to myself .

"Eleanor . I was just joking . We only have a pack of cigarettes . Beer and chips . Relax." I was joking around about the cigarettes too .

"GET THOSE CIGARETTES OUT OF THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW !!" She screamed again .

"Eleanor . I don't have those either . Only the beer and chips." I chuckled .

"Well us girls are going downstairs . We'll be back up in a bit ." Eleanor said . The girls walked to the basement .

"So . Um . What so you guys think of Aisley ?" I asked .

"She's smoking -" harry started.

"Lad . You don't want to finish that sentence." I stopped him .

"Hot ." he finished . I walked over to him and punch him in the balls .

"I told you ." I said.

"She's mean to me . But she's cool ya know ." Niall said .

"By the way Niall , I heard you walked in on Eleanor getting dressed yesterday ."

"I'm sorry mate . Please don't hurt me." Niall screeched .

"Don't worry lad. I won't . But did you like what you see ?" I joked .

"What do you mean ?" he questioned .

"Did you like her body ? Was she naked ? or did she have panties and a bra on." I asked .

"Her body was perfect for you Lou . But she wasn't naked. She had on a shirt , and panties . She was pulling on shorts ." Niall smirked .

"Ni . You have a secret ." Zayn said .

"What. No . What . No I don't ." Niall lied .

"Niall . What is it mate ? Come on you can tell us !" Harry whisper/shouted .

"Okay fine . I have a little crush on Aisley . Lou . Don't hurt me . I would never hurt her . You know that ." Niall said .

"Niall . Can I talk to you for a minute . Please ?" I asked softly .

"Yes." he replied.

we walked over to the living room .

"I have to tell you something about Aisley ."

"What is it ?"

"She's pregnant . She's needs a boy to take care of her . But I don't think she likes you . I think she likes Harry ."

"She's preg-eg-n-na-nt pregnant ?" Niall asked .

"Yeah ." I told him .

Aisley's POV:

"so Aisley . Who's your crush ?" Eleanor asked .

"Crush . What . I don't have a crush ."

"Ooo . She does !" Perrie squealed.

"Tell us !" Sophia said.

"Okay fine . It's Harry . And Niall . But Niall , I don't think he likes me . But Harry I know he likes me ." I blurted out fast .

"Awwee ." Everyone shouted .

"Okay . You girls can stop that now ."

"Does he know your um ." Eleanor questioned .

"No . I haven't told anybody except for you Louis and Hay ." I replied .

"Haven't told us what ?" Perrie asked .

"Nothing ." Eleanor said .

"Yeah ." I added .

****5 hours later****

Louis' POV:

So its 3 in the morning at the boys and I extremely drunk . The girls are too . They came upstairs around 2 . We turned on some music , and started dancing to whatever was playing with somebody . I looked over at my best friend , who was dancing with my sister . He doesn't know she's pregnant . She's the only one who's not drunk . I see them walk upstairs . I was drunk so I didn't know what they were doing . I just ignored them and went back to dancing with Eleanor . Hayley and Niall were dancing together . Zayn and Perrie together of course . Liam and Sophia dancing together which they should be . I turned my attention back on my girlfriend . This is going to be fun !

Aisley's POV:

I was dancing with Harry . And then all of a sudden I'm placed on my bed . Harry started a make out session with me . He started to put his hand up my shirt .

"Harry . Stop ." I whispered .

"Harry . Stop . Please ." I whispered louder .

"Harry . Please . I mean it . Stop . I'm not ready ." I whispered/shouted .

By this time I was only left in my bra , panties , and shorts . Harry was left in his boxers. he started to grind against my stomach .

"Harry . I'll call Louis . Stop it right now . I don't want to do this . I'm not ready ."

"Stop talking . I want this moment to happen."

"Harry ! Stop it now ! Im not ready ! I told you ! Get off of me ! I know your drunk . But I'm not ! Get away from me !" I screamed .

"No ." Harry screamed in my face .

"Fine . HELP ! HELP ME ! SOMEBODY ! PLEASE ! HELP ME !" I screamed .

Niall's POV:

I heard somebody screaming upstairs . Everybody was down here right ? Wait. Harry and Aisley are missing . I stopped dancing with Hayley . I turned off the music . I got yelled at of course . I ran upstairs ignoring everybody around me . The screams were getting louder . When I got to Aisley's door I didn't hesitate to open it .

"Harry ? Aisley ?" I questioned .

"Niall ! Please help me ! Harry won't get off of me ! I kept telling him to . He kept stripping me . I'm not ready yet ! Please Help !" She screamed like she was about to die .

"Harry f*cking Styles ! Get the f*ck off her !" I ran towards them , and pushed Harry off of her . I held him back . I let Aisley put her clothes back on and run downstairs . I then pushed Harry to the ground .

"What the h*ll is wrong with you ?" I asked Harry .

Aisley's POV:

After Niall saved me . I ran downstairs . Nobody knew what even happened . They were dancing . When I ran downstairs I had wet eyes , cuts and bruises on my body . my hair was a mess . Louis noticed me and so did Hayley and Eleanor . They ran over to me . I ended up falling over from crying . But somebody held me before I hit the ground .

"Aisley ? What happened ? Where's Niall and Harry ?" Louis asked . All I could do was point in the direction they were in . Which was upstairs .

"What happened ?" Eleanor was worried .

I cried harder . I heard Niall come down stairs with , the person I'm most scared , Harry Styles . I got up and ran behind Louis . He protected me from Harry . But I think he was protecting me from Niall . He wont let Niall anywhere near me .

"Niall ! Thanks for saving me ." I thanked Niall .

"No problem . Later your going to have to explain this to him and me ." Niall said . I broke away from Louis , and hugged Niall .

All I could do was stay away from Harry . But right now I need sleep . I walked back upstairs to my bed . And passed out . Leaving everyone else , in a different place then I was . I'll have to explain everything in more of the morning . But for now I'm going to sleep. goodnight .

A:N - Heey ! I hope y'all like this story . What did you think of it ? Comment . Tell somebody about this story . Enjoy it ! But anyway have a good day today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 81 29
Stella a regular girl who turns 19, lives in USA but before she left for USA she lived in Doncaster her best friend Louis was one of the people she h...
298K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
76.6K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...