SS - He Surprised Me

By fuggisrockstar

A truth hidden from her by him, Surprised her on a special occasion. What was that? Lets see the surprise Abh... More

The Day Starts
Unexpected Meeting
Smarty - Naughty
Teasing & Longing
Beginning Of Surprises
Musical Karwachauth Night
Night Of Surprises
Togetherness Night Of Two Soul
Epilogue

Surprising Confession

1.2K 106 26
By fuggisrockstar

Pragya says “This was the moment I longed for a while.. Lots of nights I have cried for distance between us.. Today the distance have been vanished.. I want to feel this moment.. I want to live this moment.. Please Let me to feel it..”

She touched his forehead with hers and cried.. Abhi couldn’t restrict his feeling more.. He too cried to the core.. He too wants to pour out his pain.. At the same time he wants to tell him the entire truth to her.. But not now.. Because he want her to feel the moment that he was hers now and always… He hugged her and said “I Missed You Fuggy…!!!”  with tears…

The name Fuggy.., Which she hated at the time he named her, but she longed for a long while to get called up by that name, that too by him.. Her longing was over, now he was near her.. No.. No.. He was hers.. all and always..

She broke the hug and see his face which was all wet with tears.. He couldn’t meet her eyes.. His hand was still holding her shoulder, he was shivering but Why..? She couldn’t believe still that he gained his memory back.. he remembers her.. her love.. but how..? All in a sudden.. One minute.., he behaved different from yesterday, Is that he gained his memory before itself..

Her thoughts broken by Abhi when he raised his head to meet her eyes.. which was shooting a lot of question which he couldn’t answer for a while.. But it is the extent he can hide from her.. not no more.. He should open up to her, what had happened actually..

She gave him a support that she was with him, she can clearly see his pain and fear in him.. but why should he fear for anything..? If he could fear for something means it should be his love.. but now he got me back then why..? What was troubling him inside..??

She touched his cheek and rubbed her thumb over the tears and assured him that she was happy..
She broke the silence which was filled with tears by saying “You got back your memory.. you remember me.. you remember our love.. I cant explain you how much happy I am today..” she smiled with tears, cupping his face with her palm..

But all her thoughts were vanished in a moment when Abhi stated.,

“I DIDN’T LOSE MY MEMORY..”

Pragya’s eyes popped up in a moment when she heard it.. Abhi couldn’t resist more to hide his truth he came up by saying “I didn’t lose my memory.. I just pretend to be like that..”

Pragya couldn’t believe what he said.. She took off the hands from him and step backward from him.. The confused shock expression was in her face and actually her state of mood also shocked.. How could he do like this..? He pretended to be a memory loss person.. How.? Why..?

She moved away a little from Abhi.. She questioned him with weak smile “You’re kidding..!! Right? Stop playing..”

Abhi nodded a no and said “I am telling the truth.. I didn’t lose my memory.. I just act as I lost my memory.. For..” before he continues, his eyes met with hers..

She was in state like the entire world was rotated in opposite direction, and she was losing his stable of standing.. Her stand gets weak..

She started to talk “ You pretend like that..? Why..?”

Abhi neared her and tried to explain her by putting his hand on her shoulder, but she took off his hand with anger..

She continued “Why you did it..? Do you think about your family..? They are living a life without soul because of your memory loss.. Each and every second they were pretty sure that nothing should happen that make you to think deep about it and end up in Stress Attack..!!!

Do you think about Daadi.? She was still alive only for you..? She was sacrificing her anger on Tanu and Alia only for you.. because you didn’t remember anything..!!
She was dying inside seeing Alia and Tanu’s every nonsense and worst act.. only for you she was tolerating it..
Do you think that this was the age for Daadi to suppress her feelings.? If anything happen to her because of it..? Have you think about it..?”

Abhi again tried to defend his situation but Pragya didn’t allow..

She again said “Have you think about my Family..? A daughter’s marriage started with revenge, when everything got sorted between Me and You the world tossed our life by that Accident.. You lost your memory was the shocking news to my Maa.. She already lost her one of her daughters. Now she thinks that I am alive, just Alive..!!!

Abhi came near her and said “I didn’t do this in my own wish but I was supposed to do this..”

Pragya didn’t listen what he said and she asked him “Do you think about me..?”

The question broke Abhi’s world.. How could he do anything without thinking about her.. She was his life..

Pragya continued “Can you guess how was my feeling that I came to know that you forgot me..? I thought that after returning to home we gonna start a new life.. but everything vanished.. everything vanished.. Just vanished..” her tears were like not stopping.. she couldn’t speak out her pain that she lost his future when she heard he got memory loss and he forgot her..

I am alive, but I don’t have reason to live… Just one hope left that some day you might get your memory back.. but you pretended as memory loss.. how could you do to me..? So even you have your memory you let everything happen like this.. Running behind money.. Marriage with Tanu.. everything.. you did it with your knowledge..” She paused for a moment

She think for a while and asked “Did you do this with any reason..?”, Here she goes, she knows very well that he will never do anything without any reason.. A better Wife was She.. Understanding the feeling of a Husband but more than Husband, she spent times with him as a Friend., Supporting Friend.. So She guessed, and it was Right..!! He did it with a reason..

Pragya shake his hand and look at him for an answer.. Where Abhi cleared his tears and started to open up his feeling and the truth..

Abhi asks her “Do you remember ? While I was admitted in the hospital after the accident, before I got conscious, that night you said the nurse that my hands found with a little movement and I got conscious..”

She tries to remember and tells “Yes.. I do.. but that nurse said you didn’t gained conscious.. it might be my imagination.. Wait.. how do you know that I talked to the nurse about your conscious..?”

Abhi replied “I know.. because I heard your voice but couldn’t move my senses..”

She smiled after hearing this that she was right on that day, he got his conscious.. but what was the reason behind memory loss drama.. she was not cleared yet.. she asked “So you got conscious at that night itself.. then why you pretend..?”

Abhi says “Because you doesn’t know what happened that night..”
Pragya was confused and Abhi started to explain him..

FlashBack..

At City Hospital ,

Pragya was entering into the room where Abhi was warded.. She felt weak.. Yes she didn’t eat anything, how could she eat as her life is struggling between love and revenge.. A nurse met her and gave a glass of glucose water saying she will feel better.. Pragya thanked her and had it..

She entered inside and sat near Abhi, holding his hand she started to talk with her love.. she scold him to get back to conscious as the nurse said that I was imagining a lot about him.. All in sudden she felt sleepy.. after a while she rested her head on his hands and dozed off..

Abhi’s eyes slowly struggled and he tried to open his eyes..
It blinked for a while and he opened properly..
The view at his first sight was like he was luckiest person in the world..
Yes his love of  life was peacefully sleeping on his hand..
Tears rolled over his cheeks.. Tears of  happiness..

He couldn’t take off his hands.. She was holding it tightly.. As she doesn’t want to leave him forever.. He tried to touch her but in the other hands there was strip of needle attached with trips injected.. He slowly adjusted his position and tried to release his hand from her hold and he did it..

He touched her head and he bend a little to reach her..

He kissed on her head and says
“What have you done to me..?
Not even once, This was the second time you got me back to this world again..!!

(Tears started to fill in his eyes.. he can feel the pain in his head.. he shrinks his forehead with pain..)
He continues “You love me this much..? You struggled with death and get back me..!!
Daadi was right.!!! Wife has the power to get their husband back from death, I didn’t believe it but today I am realizing it..!!
As I promised, I wont let you go away from me hereafter.. even you wish, I wont let you go..!!”

He again kissed her.

But one thing he couldn’t understand that was, he got up and talking with her but why she was not reacting.. that much deep sleep..? he tried to wake her but couldn’t..

He got worried and try to call the nurse, but there he noticed Alia and Tanu nearing the room like thieves..

He slept back and want to know why they are nearing here..

Alia and Tanu entered into the room with one nurse..
Alia asked “Did you do the thing which I said you to do..?”
Nurse replied “Yes ma’am, I gave the sleeping pills to her in the glucose water.. she  was sleeping..” Alia ask the nurse to leave from there..

While Tanu asked Alia “Why you want her to sleep..?”
Alia say “Because she gonna lose her sleep after tonight..!!”
Tanu couldn’t understand what she was saying..

Abhi who overhears the conversation inside the room like an unconscious person, realize that Pragya didn’t respond because she had sleeping pills.. But why Alia wants to make Pragya sleep..? He thought to be like that for few more moment, so that he can overhears her plan..

Alia says “I talked to Nikhil to Kidnap Pragya from the hospital.. So that we can Shut Bhai and Daadi’s mouth from leaking the truth about us to Commissioner..”

Alia gets a call from Nikhil

Nikhil:  “Alia, Police has given a tight security around the hospital.. It will be better if Pragya was out of the hospital..”

Alia: “Are you gone mad..? Because of your plan of kidnapping her I gave her sleeping pills.. now I cant take her out of hospital.. because entire family is out there.. Bhai can get his conscious back and any moment.. Any other backup plan..?”

Nikhil: “Do one thing.. Let Daadi and Pragya out of hospital by morning..”

Alia: “What..? Daadi and Pragya..? But Why..?”

Nikhil: “If we kidnap Pragya means then Abhi will come and rescue as hero.. I don’t want the mistake to repeat again.. So, We want to make him weak.. He should do whatever we say, and he should not have any other options left.. So, finally I decided..!!”

Alia: “What have you decided..?”

Nikhil: “Kidnap Pragya and Daadi together.. So that Abhi will not open his mouth against us..”

Alia: “What Kidnapping Daadi and Pragya..? Sweet heart, think so you’re forgetting something, how long we can make him shut the truth..?”

Nikhil: “I said na.. He should do whatever we wish to do.. Lets kidnap both of them.. Make Abhi to shut his mouth, as well as We can get signed all his properties in your name… What say..?”

(Abhi overhears that they are planning to kidnap Daadi and Pragya.. Anger boils inside him, how cheap his very own sister have gone, to save herself.. But I should not do anything in a hurry.. These three of them shouldn’t punished that much easily as sending them to jail.. they should suffer daily.. Think Abhi.. You’ve to Save Daadi and Pragya, also your Property which should not land in wrong person’s hands.. altogether these three of them should be punished.. )

Alia: “Not bad Nikhil.. Fantastic Idea.. Then I will arrange them to send out of hospital.. in morning.. That too before Bhai gets his conscious.. It will be the best.. ok Bye..”

Alia shares the idea with Tanu,

Tanu: “Are you sure Alia.? Will this plan works..?”

Alia: “Its like Do or Die sweetheart.. We have to take this risk, to get rid of this risk(pointing Abhi and Pragya)”

Tanu understood this and they both leave out of the room..

Abhi gets up and think “Was she really my sister..? Why she was hell bent to make everyone suffer..? Why she became this much selfish? And Tanu Nikhil, I am not letting them to leave a peaceful life.. But what can I do now? To stop this.. If I say the truth out then my Daadi and my Fuggy will suffer, which I never want.. Abhi think something..”

This mean time, Doctor gets in and see Abhi was sitting and thinking heavily..

Doctor: “You gained conscious..? That’s good.. How you’re feeling now..?”

Abhi: “I am not fine Doctor..”

Doctor: “What happened Mr. Abhi.? Are you feeling more pain.?”

Abhi: “Yes Doctor, but not in the wound which was due to the accident.. it pains in the wound which had made in the heart by our very beloved ones..”

Doctor: “I couldn’t get you Abhi.. Please tell clearly..”

Abhi thinks that he can get a suggestion from the Doctor itself, where he can stop Daadi and Pragya going out of hospital.. He explained the entire story to the Doctor, as he has no other hope than Doctors help..

Abhi: “Now tell me Doctor, what I can do..?”

Doctor: “Abhi its really illegal that I can suggest something medically without proper prescription.. But I suggest you one idea.. Its only because of your wife.. When you are admitted here We all declared that you’re dead.. But she is the one who didn’t lose the hope, and finally she proved that the wife can do anything for her husband..”

Abhi: “I knew it very well Doctor.. What was that suggestion..?”

Doctor: “Your sister wants your Daadi and your wife to be kidnapped, only because you might say the truth to the law and order.. to avoid that and make your beloved one safe, you can act as you’ve memory loss.. So that, your sister might think that she was safe and drop the plan of kidnapping”

Abhi: “Memory loss..? if I say like that means will they believe..?”

Doctor: “Why not..? You’re injured in head, there are much possibilities.. But how long of memories you have forgotten, you’ve to think by yourself.. And I will prepare all the reports according to that.. But you should take care of one thing..”

Abhi: “What Doctor..?”

Doctor: “Whenever they take you for the check up, please come here..”

Abhi agrees with the idea given by doctor..

Some may think why a professional doctor should do such an illegal work but the wordings are there “If lies are said for any goodness, then it is worth more than truth”

Everything was prepared by them but they didn’t sure about till how much part of his life he would have forgotten..

Next day morning, Where Pragya was got up and went to get fresh up, Alia tried to send some nurse in terms of some Medical reasons to make Pragya and Daadi to go to another hospital..

Maybe it will work as per their plan.. But Suddenly a nurse came out and informed Pragya that her husband regained his conscious..

Alia think to herself that her plan has been flopped before it starts..

With full of excitement in her thoughts, Pragya entered inside the room,
Abhi was arguing with the nurse to call his family members.. Abhi noticed Pragya entering the room, The smiling face of his love was the one he longed to see for a while, but he don’t want the smiling face to have any tears more..

He stopped the nurse who suppose to say Pragya as his wife, and says “I don’t know who was her.. Please call my family members who may stand outside..”

Pragya’s face changed to disappointment and couldn’t understand what was happened to him.. She ran out of the room with confusion about his state..

Abhi says to himself “I’m sorry Pragya, I don’t have any other option than this, but surely will get back you into my life with all your respects, at same time I don’t want Daadi also to suffer for anything.. you both have already suffered a lot to save me from my enemies.. not anymore..”

Outside Abhi’s room Pragya explained the things to the Doctor.. Where Doctor comes into Abhi’s room and check with the reports and informs Abhi “Everything as per our wish.. But we couldn’t see your wife’s state of mind now.. surely it will be shocking for her.. however we don’t have any option to save them…” Abhi’s eyes fills with tears..

Doctor continues “Have you decided how long of your life you’re going to say as you’ve lost your memory..?” Abhi nods a No.. he didn’t speak up, as he couldn’t even imagine how Pragya gonna react once she came to know about this Memory loss.. The doctors left the room and informed everyone about the Memory loss, To make Daadi and Pragya even more safe Abhi insisted the Doctor to say something so that Pragya might stay away from him.. So the Doctor informed them “If you try to make him remember anything which he doesn’t remember then he might think a lot and it strikes his memory and results with heavy stroke or May be a COMA..”

Meanwhile Abhi was restlessly waiting for the Doctors, but he found Alia getting into the room.
He asked “You..? Here..? You were  in Australia Right..?” there it gave up a idea to him, that he may act with this memory loss as the time period When Alia went to Australia for her higher studies and also to stay away from Tanu it will be great because at that time he was not that much close to her..

Alia tried to give an answer but Abhi interrupted to make her clear “You have your exams right..? Then you were here..?”

Alia thought that he had forgot almost two and half years from now.. so she made the situation to her favor, that was Abhi wants..
She came out of the room and informed everyone that Abhi has lost his memory of last two and half years, Which broke Pragya’s world into pieces..

As per Abhi’s plan to save Pragya and Daadi, Alia cancelled the plan to kidnap them.. because to herself she thought that life has given her another chance to be her brother’s sister.

Days rolled but Abhi couldn’t see Pragya.. He tried at least in hospital she may stay far from him but No.. She was not there.. One evening he saw her back appearance, she was leaving the hospital.. he tried to see her, but couldn’t..

Abhi got discharged from the hospital, He was taken into his room, the room was completely changed..

The place where Pragya’s book shelf was kept was now again his mini bar.. there is no small mandir.. The room was arranged as same as before his marriage..

But the feeling filled inside the room, the arguments they shared, the tears and cries they dropped, the love which was still alive inside the room.. he can feel her even in her absence..

The days started to move with his feeling of missing her.. Missing changed to desperation to see her..
Almost 25 days rolled without her..

Abhi gets into his room after finishing his dinner with family members.. The room was empty.. The things were settled in their places but the environment was feeling emptied for him..

He just touched the recliner where Pragya settles herself to sleep.. The pillow in the recliner he touched, he felt like he was touching her head, suddenly he heard her voice..

“Suniye.. I kept your diary here..(pointing to bed side drawer), if you want to write anything get it from here..” he turned happily by hearing her voice, but she was not there..

He moved near the drawer and kneeled down, he found his diary there.. smiled by himself, that how much she knew him and his things..

Again he heard her voice.. He turned, he saw her standing near the Window..

“Suniye.. I cant close this window.. Please help me na…” He rushed towards her, he tried and closed the window, but later he realize she was not there..

Suddenly there was some one knocking his shoulder from his back..
He turned, Pragya standing near him with little childish look
“Suniye.. I need that book, Its up there.. Can you please take and give..?” He nodded with smile,

He moved without noticing that the book shelf had been changed to his Bar..
Without realizing it he asked her “Which book..?” and turned back., she was not there.. searching for her he hit in the Bar chair.. Then he realize there was no book shelf., it was his bar now.. which was same as before he got married to her..

He was getting hallucinated of her..
The Head started to pain with stress he was giving to it..
He checked his room completely at least he would get any photo of hers, but no photos.. not even a single trace of things left that there was a person named Pragya lived inside the room with him..

He need her now.. Badly he need her.. To embrace him.. He was all alone now.. He couldn’t share the pain to Daadi as he don’t want Daadi to suffer.. Daadi’s thought gave lighten up idea..
He moved to Daadi’s room.. Daadi was sleeping and Indu Daasi was there near to her.. He entered inside the room, without making any noise.. He opened bedside drawer in search of something..

The thing he searched for was no where in the room.. He checked all the cupboard, but everytime he closed the door of it with defeat of something.. Finally he opened the last cupboard, He pushed all the clothes here and there inside, there he go.. he found it.. He took it in his hands and ran out from the room..

He came inside his room and closed the door.. He took out the thing he got from Daadi’s room..

A photo frame where Daadi and Pragya were together.. Pragya was holding Daadi’s shoulder around her and there was one thing he was longing to see.. The smile on Pragya’s face..

He touched the photo and rubbed on their face.. Tears filled in eyes and he said
“Miss you Fuggy.. Miss you a lot..”

Tears dropped over the photo.. He continued “Only for you both I have to take such a big decision.. I know you both are not happy.. but more than happy I need you both to be safe..”

He cleared the tear drops on the photo.. his fingers stopped on Pragya’s face..
“I Miss You Fuggy..”

Suddenly a hand touched Abhi’s shoulder, Abhi turned back and gets shocked, he hides the photo but the person ask him
“You gained your Memory back…?”
“Raj Bhaiya..?” Abhi tells..

Raj: “Abhi you gained your memory back..? Pragya’s photo..? where did you get it..?”

Abhi tried to explain him about and tried to hide the truth.

Raj: “Wait I’ll inform Daadi about this, surely she will be happy.. And Pragya she will be really happy if she knows about it..”

Raj tries to go out of Abhi’s room but Abhi stops him..

Abhi: “Stop it bhaiya.. You’re not going anywhere and not telling any one about my memory..”

Raj couldn’t guess why he was telling like this..

Raj: “Why Abhi? It was a good news. Then why are not letting me to inform anyone..”

Abhi tried to convince but he couldn’t get out with any reason, so he shared the entire truth to Raj..

Raj: “I couldn’t believe this.. Alia tried to kidnap Daadi and Pragya..? But Abhi, Memory loss was not the solution right..? Some day surely you should confront the truth..!!”

Abhi: “I knew that bhaiya.. but at that moment my only aim is to save Pragya and Daadi, If Daadi is my world means, then Pragya was the reason to live in that world.. How could I let them to suffer.. But now I don’t know how to punish these three Alia Tanu and Nikhil..”

Raj thinks for a moment,

Raj: “Ok Abhi, what you want me to do now..? Whatever you wish I will do for you..”

Abhi couldn’t understand what was the meaning that he will do anything for me..

Abhi: “Means..? You wont say anything to anyone right..?”

Raj: “That I wont tell anyone.. I am telling about punishing These three.. What help you want from me..?”

Abhi: “No bhaiya..! I don’t want you to involve in this..”

Raj: “No Abhi.. I will help.. May be helping you in this will give me the satisfaction that I have been forgiven for the mistakes I did in the past..”

Abhi: “Raj bhaiya.. I forgot everything.. Its just a misunderstanding.. No issues..”

Raj: “Please Abhi.. Whatever you wish I will do for you..”

The insistence given by Raj bhaiya, triggered Abhi’s desperation to see Pragya.

Abhi: “I want to see Pragya..” tears rolled from his eyes..

Raj rubs his tears and tell “I will take you tomorrow..”

Abhi: “Really..? You will take me to see Pragya..? Surely..?”  he couldn’t control his excitement..
Raj nods a Yes, where Abhi hugged him tightly..

The next day at late night,
Raj and Abhi came near Pragya’s home without anybody’s knowledge in Mehra Mansion..

Raj: “Abhi I will wait here.. You go there..(pointing to the Pragya’s room direction) from there you can see Pragya through her room window..”

Abhi: “Raj Bhaiya you’re not coming..?”

Raj: “No Abhi.. I will wait here and see anyone noticing us or not.. Go and see..”

Abhi: “She will be awake..?”

Raj: “Do you think she will be sleeping..?”

Abhi smiles at the meaning Raj bhaiya said for.. Yes how could she can sleep, when peace has left her side, then there will be no sleep.. may be her body needs some rest..

Abhi move near her home and stand outside of her room.. the window was open.. he hide himself in near small shop holding a paper to hide his face..

He waited for a while but he didn’t see her.. After a while a person’s shadow was approaching near her window.. Only the back appearance was visible..  Its Pragya.. In white color night salwar, she was holding something and was talking with it..

Abhi thinks to himself “Pragya turn only once.. I want to see you.. Please..”

Abhi’s world devastated once she turned..

She was hugging the Rockstar and Fuggy doll together, her eyes were like falls of tears, her cheeks has the dried trace of tears, smile was died in her face.. she was hopeless..

Abhi’s couldn’t control his tears, as he saw her life was in such a worst state.. No he never want to see her in this condition.. He ran back to the car and closed the door..

Raj who couldn’t understand what happened questioned Abhi.

Raj: “What happened Abhi..? Did you see Pragya?”

Abhi: “(Closed his face with his both palms and cried to the core..) I never want to see her in this stage…”

Raj: “(consoled Abhi) Abhi.. Control yourself.. Everything is for few days.. once you confront the truth, everything will be fine..”

Abhi: “No.. nothing will be fine.. (in anger) whomever responsible for this situation should be punished..!!! I will punish them..”

Raj: “Now lets leave for home after that we can think What we gonna do..”

They reached back Mehra Mansion

Abhi: “Don’t know Raj bhaiya how to punish them.. where to start from..!!”

Raj: “Start from Pragya..”

Abhi: “(confused) What from Pragya..? Raj bhaiya but she wont come infront of me as she cares for my health..”

Raj: “That only Abhi.. Remember the stage of hers today.. First give her the hope that she can come and meet you..”

Abhi: “But how Raj bhaiya..?”

Raj: “Abhi Listen.. Pragya is in Dark now.. She doesn’t know where to go and what was her destiny.. she lost her hope too.. So show her the path to reach her Destiny, that is YOU.. First you have to do is destroy her fear of dark.. that means fear of coming infront of you.. once she comes to know that meeting you doesn’t affect your health, she will automatically forget her fear for losing you..”

Abhi: “You were right.. But how to meet her..”

Raj: “That I will manage..”

Both had a more discussion about what to do next..

After few days Abhi had informed with a new contract with Love Life Music Company..

It was the first day he was going to record with Love Life Music Company..

Abhi was getting ready and he gets the call from Raj bhaiya..

Raj: “Hello Abhi..”

Abhi: “Yes Rajbhaiya..”

Raj: “Any plans today..? Are you going anywhere..?”

Abhi: “Yes Rajbhaiya, Music recording at… Company name was…”

Raj: “(before Abhi completes) Love Life Music Company..”

Abhi: “Yes.. How did you know it..?”

Raj: “I knew it.. Do you know who was the Receptionist there..?”

Abhi: “No bhaiya.. I don’t anything about that company.. Just Alia fixed this contract.. BTW who was the receptionist..?”

Raj: “Pragya..”

Abhi stunned for moment and blinks his eyes..

Abhi: “I didn’t hear it clearly.. can you say it again..”

Raj: “Pragya was the Receptionist of Love Life Music Company..”

Abhi: “Woah…. Wow Wow.. Wow… I couldn’t believe this.. Means, I am going to see Pragya today… But Alia..?”

Raj: “She wont come along with you.. I had arranged for that.. And my friend’s sister Saiyra was working there as the Manager.. So she knew everything about the situation.. she will update me everything about the happenings there.. also till date Alia didn’t meet Pragya in that company.. so no issues..”

Abhi: “That was fantastic Rajbhaiya.. Today I will take out her fear of losing me..”

Raj: “Very Good Abhi.. But for you, I have planned a surprise.. once you reach there, you will get it..”

Abhi; “Rajbhaiya.. No more suspense, Please tell it now..”

Rajbhaiya refused to say and asked him wait for the moment..

Abhi came down and Alia informed him to do only half of the album, as the company didn’t transferred the complete payment..

Daadi called up Abhi, and said him that the God would give him everything and specially which was in his heart.. Abhi knew that Daadi was talking about Pragya.. So he replied

“Whatever was in my heart I got it Daadi.. What else your God would give me..?”

Daadi says “In your heart there was something very important.. very special.. The Almighty will surely give it to you..”

Abhi replied “Then tell your God that whatever in my heart, let your God give it to me..”

He signed off from home, the excitement to meet Pragya was making some butterflies to fly inside his tummies.. he thinks to himself

“Abhi.. Rajbhaiya said about Surprise.. so control yourself and enjoy the moment..”

The car reached Love Life Music Company, Pragya was made to stand as person to welcome Abhi by Saiyra, as per Raj instructed her..

Abhi came out of the car, the crowd overwhelmed with joy to see the Rockstar..

At far, Abhi recognized Pragya was standing with the flower Plate.. His heart skipped a beat, she was infront of him, waiting for him, and to welcome him.. what else he could say it more than a BIG SURPRISE a brother can give for him.. Its like a Well suitable for an injured wound..

Abhi’s POV

“What was this..? why do she covered her face..? May be she worried about my health..

Pragya.. see me once.. just see my eyes once.. you will feel that I am the same love of your life..

the love for you will never fade away from me..

(The longing of seeing each other ended up.. Their Eyes met each other..)

I can see how crazy she was for me.. But not like this.. I want to see your face.. I still remember the face which was dried with tears.. No, if I remember about you, I need to remember your smiling face, Please Pragya take off this cover from your face..

(Abhi got a call from Purab, On the while The duppatta fell off itself, and Pragya’s face was infront of Abhi.. He turned due to flower petal, but he saw the flower a like face of her..)

She was throwing the flower petals, how innocent the face was, the childish smile in her face was like she got the thing which she longed for..”

Pragya’s POV

“There are many nights I longed to see you.. But today.. I saw you.. finally you are infront of me.. I don’t know, how long this moment will be, but this moment is mine.. no one can get it from me.. When will we both get together, start our new life..?
(the flower petals was over, Pragya was flowering with empty hand)
How long do I have to wait for..?”

Abhi said “IT GOT OVER..!!”

She stopped flowering.. and stood like a innocent child statue..

Saiyra explained her how crazy she was for the Rockstar..

Abhi touched Pragya’s hand and Signed his Autograph, while he thinks

“This is my heart.. I am giving it to you.. just keep this near your heart, then both will become together.. No one can make us apart..”

Pragya murmers “I love you..”

“Roote toh Kudha bhi Roote, Saath jute Nah..”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?
3K 367 2
She thought that he was thinking her as irresponsible staff But He was encouraging her and making her realize that she is Responsible. In this time s...
7.3K 491 3
A light hearted and sensitive teacher taught a student and life turns to a phase where she taught him back the same. A story about Abhi and Pragya
4.6K 407 2
A journey where the blood becomes a reason for their relationship. The beautiful journey of Abhi and Pragya