Would You Rather | BTS FF

By calumhood10066

Death game. Choose. More

Chapter One - Seokjin
Chapter Two - Namjoon
Chapter Three - Hoseok
Chapter Four - Jungkook
Chapter Five - Taehyung
Chapter Six - Yoongi
Chapter Seven - Jimin
Chapter Eight - Sehun
Chapter Nine - Xiumin
Chapter Ten - Kyungsoo
Chapter Eleven - Jungkook #2
Chapter Twelve - Taehyung #2

Chapter Thirteen - Yoongi #2

38 4 1
By calumhood10066

Jungkook had to go home straight away. It was all a blur, doctors rushing around and people pushing him out of the way.
At home, he paced back and forth in his room, hoping Taehyung was okay. Anxiously, he looked out of his window, admiring the birds and the swaying trees. It calmed him a little.

•••

Jongup sat bored at his desk, spinning on his chair and messing with his office equipment. He was almost drifting off to sleep, when he heard a voice.
"Jongup," it was Yongguk.
"What do you want?" Replied Jongup exasperatedly.
"Officer...Yoongi....Yoongi is alive,"
"WHAT?!" shouted Jongup. He stood up and shouted at the rest of the office. "EVERYONE PASS IT ON, TELL THE NEWS! MIN YOONGI IS ALIVE!"

•••

Deep underground, in a secret room, one stolen computer and a dead body named Xiumin next to him, one man named Jongin, or Kai, typed on the computer, opening a programme, coding and clicking 'worldwide.'
"This is for you Xiumin..." he mumbled, gathering men dressed in black around the computer.

•••

"JUNGKOOK!" shouted Jungkook's father.
"Appa? Appa, what is it?" he wondered, coming downstairs.
"Your friend Yoongi, he's alive! It's in the news!"
"What? Where is he?"
"In hospital, recovering from some stuff....wanna go see him?"
"Yes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...