Dance for me {2D}✔️

Oleh Saturnzkilos

When a man lays eyes on a girl. He knew it would be "meant" to be, but the only problem is...she's an exotic... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Epilogue
Dance with Me
Final Author Note

12

2.3K 64 100
Oleh Saturnzkilos

Song recommendationHold me tight by BTS (Instrumental)

(Y/n) is confused.

Not understanding why two guys could make her feel some way that is sinful.

One man is so delicate, and so nice with his touch. It makes her go insane.

While the other man, he is the same, but he's more of a getaway, a pick me up.

"Hey, are you okay?" She looks up at the bar tender, it was one of the dancers.

"Y-Yeah. I just have a lot going on."

"Ah, tell me about it. Now I have to serve alcohol to sweaty, horny men."

"Sorry about what happened by the way."

"Eh, I wasn't improving, plus I didn't really enjoy much as before, but I do like the alcohol." She smiles as she leaned against the counter, looking at (Y/n).

"You look very lost, do you need a friend to talk about it?"

(Y/n) didn't trust much of the girls in the club, since they know every little thing about certain gossips, but, the girl who served alcohol was different. She gave a good feeling.

"Well, I have a friend, and she needs some advice."

"Oh? And you don't have the answer, I assume?"

"Yeah. Look, she's...confused on who she should like. There are two guys in her life right now."

"Oh! This has to be some soap opera shit that my mom watches. Please do continue."

"There is this one guy that she has known for so long, and the other, well, she has only been meeting with him for almost a month now. Yet, she gets these feelings from the second man that are unexplainable."

The girl thought for a bit, then smiles brightly.

"Is there a reason why she likes dude number 2 better than number 1?"

"I guess because number 1 left for so long and came back, maybe because she got the attention she wanted? I don't know."

"Dude number 2, what is he like? Have you met him?"

"A-Ah, Yeah. She introduced me to him. He's...a sweetheart. Gets flustered easily and he's...ah, too much."

"How about number 1."

"Number 1...she basically was saved by him, took care of her. Treated her right, but he had to leave. Had to go away for a long time and didn't respond almost three years later. It made her so upset that she moved on."

"Hm, seems like she has the love triangle situation, but maybe she should test herself. Go out with one guy and see where those feelings go. If she feels okay, then she belongs with one of them. Simple. Test herself."

Test myself.

"Maybe you're right." She drinks down the shot of whiskey that was given to her and she sat up straight.

"I am going to tell her to challenge herself with both guys and to see who is right, you're a genius moon."

"I try. Sorry if I've been a jealous person to you. I know you mean well." Moon smiles again. Bright and yet so innocent.

(Y/n) stood up and stretched, soon, her phone vibrated.

2D

"Hello?"

"Aye...I'm ousside, yew ready ta go?"

"Yeah, I'm heading out."

" 'Kay. Bye."

"Bye"

She hangs up and looks at Moon while getting her purse.

"I'll see you soon. Okay?"

"Make sure to update me on your friend. I hope it all goes week."

"Yeah...hope so too. See you." She walks down the corridor of the club, leaving the younger female serving drinks.

(Y/n) makes her way outside, but rain.

Cold droplets fall onto her shoulder. The wind went right in time. Shivering.

"Ms. Go inside. It's cold." One of the bouncers who let people in say.

"I am fine. I'm waiting for someone."

"He's supposed to be here."

She tapped her foot onto the concrete while waiting.

"Where is he..."

Eventually, someone approached with an umbrella. Holding it out. The figure looks up and smiles.

"Sorreh, was lookin' fo' an umbrella. Yew ready?"

She nods. Wiping some of the drops off onto her face.

They walked side by side. Getting closer to the car.

"Yew look nice..."

"Oh...thanks."

Why was it suddenly awkward. When entering the car. It stays silent.

No conversations, no flirting. Nothing.

He drives. Looking at the road with careful eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?" Out of the blue, she spoke, making the male stop at a secluded area.

"Wot?"

"Why are you suddenly, so...quiet. Did I do something that made you this way?"

•••

"N-No."

"Then why aren't you talking to me like before?"

I demanded. I didn't enjoy the fact that it was all awkward.

"Is jus...can we talk 'bout dis at the motel?"

"I need to know. Or I wouldn't do anything for you."

"Yew don' understan' nor wouldn' "

"Is that why you're not facing me? Is something actually wrong?"

I've noticed this. He avoided very little eye contact.

He did wear a hat, a few lock of his hair did cover his right eye.

"Look at me."

He didn't budge.

"I said look at me!" I said with more force and pulled his face to look at me. He looked shocked.

I reached to pull the hat off but his hand went onto my wrist.

"No. Yew can' see."

"Stop being stubborn and let me see."

It looked like two little kids arguing in a car. I didn't want to give up, so I did the only thing I can do.

I pressed my lips onto his. Gently. Letting him relax, just so I can see what he's trying to hide. I had my eyes closed. Slowly feeling the hard grip fall onto my waist. The other, on my cheek, skimming the feeling of my skin.

I had to be honest, I didn't want to let go. Yet, he lets go and starts kissing my neck. My chance.

I tried not to groan in satisfaction as he went a bit lower. My chance. I took his hat off, grabbing his attention quickly.

My chance. I pulled his hair back and saw what he had.

A black eye.

"2D...what happened to you?" It seemed fresh.

Recent.

"Is nofing...I'll jus' take yew home."

"No. Tell me what happened. Can't you trust me?"

Trust...I can't trust myself with my feelings.

His eyes looked watery. Which. I awed. How he felt like a child once he puts his face onto the crook of my neck.

"It hurts...is because I'm no' good"

"2D, what do you mean?" I wrapped my arms around him. Pressing my back onto the car door. The way we were settled was uncomfortable.

"I'm an idiot..."

Once I heard him break down. I held my grip onto him. It felt like my heart shattered, once hearing him gently cry.

"Who did it?"

"Is no' importan' "

"Just tell me already. It's hurting me to see you this way."

He looks at me.

"Why woul' yew be hurt?"

"Remember what I said in the hotel. I do like you. It hurts me to see someone I like in tears. I know you wouldn't believe me or trust me, but I want to help."

He puts his head back onto the same position and breathes.

"Yew know dat one guy, he payed yew ta dance fo' meh..."

"Mhm..."

"He got mad, Jus' cuz yew been drivin' meh crazy. Yew distract meh."

I froze. Blushing.

"Yew make meh feel good."

"2D. Let's go to a store."

He sat up once more. Comfortably onto the drivers' seat.

"Yew need stuff?" He questions my motives and I nod.

He starts the car again as we go back onto the road.

I felt warm. A safe feeling.

I felt something warm onto my hand. Slowly feeling tangled.

I looked down and I stayed silent.

Our hands intertwined. His thumb slides up and down in a very comforting way.

I want to stay like this for a while.

"What are you doing?"

"Baby, haha, look at you."

"Travis no, stop I'm ticklish."

"You should have thought of that before grabbing my hand."

I left something run down my cheek. Thinking of that small memory when I was so young and naive.

His smile. His laugh.

Why am I feeling so guilty while doing all this?

Why am I suddenly caring?

•••

Hold me tight, I selected the song because of the audio. I decided for the instrumental because I know many of you don't like
K-pop, but, I was inspired to write this chapter with this song, including other covers.

I decided to add a bit more of that triangle situation. Thought you were only for 2D, huh?

Not in my stories. You either fall into some tragedy.

Anyways, here's your update.

I'm ending it at chapter 20

Hope you don't mind.

- Honey 💛✨

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

softer - 2doc Oleh 💿

Fiksi Penggemar

74.6K 2K 41
Murdoc was a dick, nothing more to it. But surprisingly, a specific someone made him become softer with time. (2d x murdoc, phase 2) ✰ #1 in #2doc ✰...
64.3K 2K 21
SLOW UPDATES!!!! If you are looking for a good story with correct spelling, grammar, and a plot line then you've come to the right place.
41.4K 1.5K 11
What will 2D do when Murdoc finally admits to him about his thoughts. His thoughts of love, life, and death. And his thoughts of suicide. How will S...
14.3K 291 22
Murdoc comes to the realization that he completely destroyed 2d who had done really nothing wrong and attempts to fix thier relationship, and each ot...