Alien (Iwaoi)

By Ms_Fallacy

In our galaxy there are lots of solar systems, stars and planets unknown to us. In year 3000, the humans have... More

Prologue:
1: Iwaizumi Hajime
2: Oikawa Tooru
3: Iwaizumi Hajime
4: Oikawa Tooru
5: Iwaizumi Hajime
6: Oikawa Tooru
7: Iwaizumi Hajime
8: Oikawa Tooru
9: Iwaizumi Hajime
10: Kageyama Tobio
11: Oikawa Tooru
12: Iwaizumi Hajime
13: Oikawa Tooru
15: Nishinoya Yuu
16: Oikawa Tooru
17: Iwaizumi Hajime
Special Chapter: 1
18: Oikawa Tooru
Not an update!!
19: Iwaizumi Hajime
20: Kageyama Tobio
21: Oikawa Tooru
22: Kita Shinsuke

14: Iwaizumi Hajime

228 18 4
By Ms_Fallacy

                       ~Iwaizumi~

I was awakened because of a heavy thing in my chest. I opened my eyes and was stunned by what I see.

It was Oikawa's face. His hands lay in my chest and I can feel his breath slowly. His lips were slightly ajar and I can feel his heartbeat with my own. I didn't realized that I stared at him for so long that when I do I felt myself blush. The F!?

He is not Hiro! He is not Hiro. But why. . . ?

He moved a bit and slowly his eyes opened. He stared at me for a bit before he realized he's on top of me. His eyes literally widen.

"I-I was just. . . I thought I mean not thought but well. . . Um I just. . . It was comfortable and yeah. . . Okay I'm so dumb. I'm sorry!" I watched him amused.

His head falls and I watched as his ears turned red. I smirk.

"Are you falling for me? It was just one kiss, I didn't know you would immediately fall?" I said teasing way.

"What?! No. That's that is um a no way." He said while making an x using his hands.

I laugh at him and he glared at me with a slight grin.

"Stop it Iwa-channnn~! I already know its embarrassing." He pouts.

"Don't pout I might kiss you again." He is now redder and looked away. Then suddenly, he turn to me with determined look.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Why. . . Why did you. . . Kiss me that time?" He said. I was taken aback and gulped.

"None of your business!" I said while standing up.

I look up at the position of their sun (seijoh).

"Its nearing noon, Iwa-chan." He said.

"Why did you change mood anyway? I am just asking because you're my first real kiss and I wanted to know--"

"You look like someone I know. . . I know very very well *sigh* or so I thought" I told him.

"I am not him but I will make sure you'll know me very well" he said grinning while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"And why would I do that? You are really a shitty guy!"

"Am not!" He said, pouts then a minute later he grins.

"Say Iwa-chan~ want to taste my lips again?" He ask-- what??

WHAT!?

THE F! OIKAWA!!

"I don't--" I was stopped by a soft pair of lips pressed to mine. My eyes widen and I eventually blinked them.

"Your lips taste sweet Iwa-chan!" He said before hugging me tightly.

HE'S

HUGGING

ME

TIGHTLY!

"O-oi! What do you think you are doing Crappykawa?"

"I want to cuddle you, Iwa-chan. You have this vibe that. . . Nevermind just let me cuddle you." He muttered as he closed his eyes. I am actually tempted to hug him back but no.

"You stupid Shittykawa!" I said and walk away.

"Hey Iwa-chan~! Where are you going? I wanna come."

"Don't even dare! I will go find us some food and a comfortable shelter for the night"

"But Iwa-"

"Just ssshh! Hinata I know you're awake. Guard this shitty piece of trash will you?"

"What a lucky trash am I, Iwa-chan? I have the luxury to be guarded" he said. I just rolled my eyes and continue walking.

                      ~Hinata~

I was awakened by the sound of a quarrelling lovers.

They kept on flirting, a bit of atmosphere change and then back to flirting. I was actually shocked when Oikawa leaned in and kiss Iwaizumi.

Oh?

Oya, Oya?

After kissing, they fight again. Ugh these lovers.

Someday I'll find someone. You'll see!

I was brought back from my thoughts when I heard Iwaizumi called me.

"So Chibi-chan, what do you think of me and Iwa-chan now?" He asked me for the second time.

I sighed and said

"Okay I admit, you do have a chemistry together. But that's it. No connection and no something"

"Ouch. Worry not, Chibi-chan! You'll find someone someday" he smiled.

"Whatev--"

"--ru-nii! --elp us ple--"

"Heard that?" I asked. Oikawa-san juat looked at me confused.

Well, worry not Oikawa-san, me too!

--

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.2K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
4.8K 150 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...
8.8K 237 15
Humanity was isolated in the cold vacuum of space. Mankind had lost and was torn apart, all communications silent, their species on the brink of exti...
Apotheo: 2316 By Julissa

Science Fiction

128 6 9
Set centuries into the future of a parallel Earth, we find ourselves on a planet that has found serenity amongst its people while also having formed...