Anonymous (Grayson Dolan)

Door dolansinwriting

In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube Meer

Anonymous
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 17

3.2K 62 3
Door dolansinwriting

----------
Peyton
----------

I walked from Grayson's room to the in home gym, him and Ethan set up and saw Grayson lifting weights.

I don't think he saw me because he stayed focused on his rep and grunted then set the weight on the stand.

"That was hot." He jumped and smiled then looked at me in the mirror he worked out in front of.

"How long were you standing there?" He was panting and sweat dripped from his forehead as he turned around and sat down on the gym equipment.

"Only a minute." I smiled and sat in front of him, his hands immediately going to my waist.

I leaned over and grabbed a towel that hung on the equipment and wiped his face off. "Thank you, beautiful." He smiled and I saw his eyes go to my lips, causing them to curve upwards.

"I have to tell you something that I know you won't like." Grayson said, guilt spread on his face.

"What?" I asked and tossed the towel on the floor.

"Ethan and I have to record a video and everyone wants you to be in a video." Grayson started but I interrupted.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm not ready for that."

"Then would you read questions, behind the camera, for another q&a?"
Grayson began, "We can mask your voice if you want, but I want you to get used to that part of our life." His warm hands ran up and down my bare thighs causing chills to go down my spine.

"I don't know Grayson, there's already been a bit of negativity, I don't want any more. I know how they are."

"Please? For me?" He gave me pleading puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"Fine."

----------

"What's up guys? We're back." The twins said at the said time through the video I was watching over. "And today we've got some answers." Ethan said as he held his finger and thumb to his chin staring into the corner of their recording room.

"We asked you guys to tweet us with the hashtag 'ask Ethan and Grayson' and you guys asked a lot of interesting questions." Grayson said as he looked at me off camera.

"And we have our friend slide show Mike behind the camera who's gonna read the questions for us." Ethan said "Mike, what's the question."

"Question one: Would you rather show us your ugliest picture, or your most recent text conversation?"

"Bro. I have some ugly pictures." Grayson laughed as they both scrolled through twitter. "But I also don't want to show my texts."

"Okay I have nothing to hide, so here's my most recent text, it was to Grayson and I said we needed bread."

"'Since I'm definitely not showing you my ugliest picture, I guess that means I have to show my texts." Grayson sighed and looked at me then back down at his phone. "Uh... 'Babe, do you want a smoothie?' She responded 'No I'm fine thank you.' So cute" he smiled at the camera which caused me to smile watching the recording back.

"That wasn't so bad." Ethan said as he patted Grayson's back and looked at me.

"Question 2: Grayson, do you have a a girlfriend?"

"Not exactly." Grayson shrugged and smiled at the ground

"Can you explain more to everyone?" Ethan held up an imaginary mic to Grayson's mouth and he giggled.

"I'm into a girl, but we aren't in a relationship yet." He shrugged and I smiled at how shy he's being. He makes my heart flutter to a point where I want to throw up.

----------

Grayson and I sat outside in the hot tub, enjoying the silence. My legs were on his and my head rested on his shoulder.

As I scrolled through twitter I got a phone call from my work and I picked up immediately, lifting my head off Grayson's shoulder.

"Hi Peyton, this is Deb, and I was just calling to say the store is shutting down and we're forced to lay everyone off. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"Wait, what?" I said in shock and Grayson looked at me worried. "Okay. Have a good day?" I hung up the phone and sat shocked then ran my hands over my face.

"Babe, what happened?" He rubbed my back comfortingly and I looked up at him.

"I just got laid off work." I sighed and he pulled me into his chest. "I'm so confused." I chuckled a little, still in slight disbelief.

"Hey, there's other jobs, don't worry." He smiled at me and kissed my temple and I put my phone down on the towel next to me.

"Wanna get out? My toes look like little old people." I laughed and Grayson and I both got out, me wrapping the large towel around my body and walked over to the outdoor bar.

"So E and I have to go back to LA tomorrow." Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I scrolled through my phone.

"Oh." I turned around and faced him and he ran his hands up and down my thighs. "For how long?"

"I'm not sure." He moves the hair in front of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "Come with us."

"Grayson you already know I can't. I have my sister to take care of."

"It's summer. Bring her with." I smiled at him and tried to think of reasons I shouldn't. "We have an extra room you two can sleep in. Just like a week."

"Grayson I can't expect you to do that. I have money saved we can get a hotel if we can even go." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smirked at me.

"Please? I'm sure Ally would love to come." He gave me puppy dog eyes and I smiled at him even more.

"Grayson it's such short notice."

"That's okay. I can buy your plane tickets now, just tell your parents and Ally." I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed my mom and Grayson sat on the stool next to me.

"Hey mama, are you near Ally?" I asked once she answered the FaceTime call.

"Yeah I'll go get her. What's up?" I saw her walk into Ally's room then sit on her bed.

"So I wanted to know how you and Ally would feel if I took her to LA for a week?" I smiled through the camera and saw ally gasp and run to our mom.

"With Grayson and Ethan?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah if it's okay with mom." I pleaded and she sighed.

"Peyton. You better take care of your sister like your life depends on it. If anything happens I want you two on the first flight here, you understand me?" My mom said sternly and I smiled and nodded to Grayson.

"I will mom, I promise."

"When is this trip?" She asked

"I know it's really short notice, but tomorrow." I responded hoping she wouldn't change her mind.

"Peyton...." She began but I cut her off.

"Everything will be okay mom. You know I have money saved." I reassured her.

"Fine. I'll get her stuff packed, when's the flight tomorrow?"

"It's at 9, would you meet us at the airport?" I asked and my mom sighed.

"Alright honey. Sleep well tonight, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow." I hung up after saying I love you back and then smiled at Grayson.

"We're gonna have so much fun." Grayson stood up and winked at me,  which caused my face to heat up and a blush to spread across my cheeks.

"Nice innuendos, you dirty Boi." I laughed and pushed him away but he held onto my wrist so he didn't go to far.

"Look at the sunset." Grayson smiled and looked to my right at the pink and orange sunset. "That's so gorgeous."

He walked away from me a bit and took a few pictures of the sunset, and I took a picture of him, so I could remember how insanely incredible this moment was, looking at two of the most pure things I've seen. "I love how neon it looks." He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I could stay like this forever." I said softly and leaned my head against his as we both stared out at the sunset.

"Follow me." He said and we both stood up straight. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a ladder that sat by the side of his house. "We're going on the roof." He said to me and I smiled then walked up the ladder, Grayson right behind me and stepped on the roof.

"Oh my god." I smiled and looked at Grayson walk to me. "This view is perfect, Babe." I grabbed his hand and sat down, Grayson putting his legs on either side of me and wrapping his arms around my waist like before and putting his head back on my shoulder.

"I can't wait for this week, it's gonna be amazing I promise you." He left gentle kisses along my shoulder and I giggled from his touch.

"I'm just warning you, Ally can be very annoying." I giggled a little and tilted my head to try and look at Grayson.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Grayson said and kissed my jaw.

When I'm with him I feel like I can stay awake forever. I feel almost unstoppable like nothing will happen to me.

I wish I knew what went on in his head, I want to know if he feels the way I feel. "What're you thinking about?" He asked, then smiled at me and kissed my jaw again.

"You." I smiled and felt his kisses on my bare shoulders, causing goosebumps to form.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
989K 15.6K 48
What happens when a girl meets Emma Chamberlain in a grocery store? RANKINGS: #1 - dolantwins #1 - graysondolan #1 - ethandolan #1 - jamescharles #1...
110K 1.5K 43
Process of editing || "Alright kids. I'm going to tell you a story about how I met your father" "It all started in high school..."