The White Wolf

By OfficialSherlock221B

Ava King was taken in to the Kingdom of Wakanda by king T'Chaka at the age of 5 after a major plane crash kil... More

Cast List
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
//I met Michael Rooker
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
//Author Update
//PSA
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
//COMIC CON UPDATE
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII

//I met Sebastian Stan

16.2K 272 112
By OfficialSherlock221B

Okay guys, so I went to comic-con today (April 14, 2018) and met Sebastian Stan. He was so nice. I went up to take my picture, and was super nervous and he said "Hey, thanks for being here." And put his arm around me, and we took our photo. Then I went to get his autograph afterward at his booth, and when it was my turn the guy in front of me kept talking to Seb and interrupting so Seb and I didn't get to talk to each other (which, by the way, he was signing my autograph during his lunch break because he didn't want to turn away any fans), and Seb looked at me apologetically before I said thank you and left. Then, I went to see his panel, which was hilarious and he was so kind and so funny. All in all, he was absolutely wonderful to everyone and he is as beautiful as ever.

TheWhipHand-
DearMonsters
casislokisavage
_RosieWatson_
-John_H_Watson-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 611 60
Bucky Barnes starts to remember his life before he became the Winter Soldier. After the events of Washington, he had wanted to run away and hide. He...
326K 6.2K 32
(n.) the quality or state of being tranquil; calm. A Bucky Barnes story. Phase One. "I didn't mean to fall in love with her, Steve. It just kinda ha...
995K 26.2K 52
You are a genius, and when you get invited to one of Tony Stark's parties, your life changes forever. Growing up as an orphan (no, none of the Aveng...
63.1K 2.3K 72
**Not based in the marvel universe but based on their characters, personality and relationships. I hope you like my take on their lives outside of th...