𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

By ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... More

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

09

11.1K 356 125
By ourblackdahlia

Namjoon was freaking the hell out.

"W-what do you mean, you lost it!?" Namjoon blurted out, flailing his hands around frantically. He was probably scaring his poor elderly professor.

"I-I'm sorry, Namjoon. It's just...there were so many papers and I lost track of where I put them..."

Namjoon took a deep breath and calmed down, massaging his temple as he thought of something to make his poor head stop pounding. Puppies and rainbows! Cupcakes!

Now he was just getting frustrated. I mean, How do you lose a fifty-page paper?!

"It's fine, Professor. I'll just reprint it and send it to you this time." He sighed and pulled an exhausted half-smile on his pretty face.

The elderly man sighed guiltily and tapped his fingers together. "Thank you, Namjoon. Again, I'm very sorry."

Namjoon picked up his leather brown satchel and ran a hand through his light brown hair. He adjusted his thin-framed black glasses before turning towards the exit of the classroom.

"It's fine," Namjoon waved over his shoulder to his professor and gave him a dimpled smile, letting him know that there were no hard feelings. "Goodbye, professor. See you tomorrow!"

With that, Namjoon made his way out of the class and into the hallway, walking briskly towards the exit. He checked the watch that was given to him by the librarian.

6:50 pm

The library closed at 8:30.

"sHiT!" Namjoon exclaimed and burst through the doors to the college entrance. He made his way to the bus stop and took a look at the bus schedule that was waiting there.

The next bus would arrive at approximately 19:00 hours.

That would mean he would have only about an hour and 15 minutes to print and email his fifty-page essay to his professor!

He started hyperventilating, which quickly led to him choking on his own spit. He leaned over his own knees and caught his breath.

How did he choke on air? He ran a callused hand down the exasperated expression that adorned his face. He felt pathetic.

Namjoon straightened his back out and took a deep breath, attempting to calm his quickening heart. He swore one of these days he was going to have a heart attack. But he would still work even in his grave.

The shallow grave he had dug for when he inevitably worked himself to death that is.

He looked out into the horizon to gaze upon the sunset. The sky was glowing a bright soft orange; rivaling that of a tangerine. The sun cast its golden rays down upon the clouds of white making them look as soft as cotton candy, turning them bright red; fire red. They reminded him of his pillows and he felt himself yawn.

He can't remember the last time he took a rest. He'd only sleep when he needs to. As he had not only school but also his job to worry about. He was paying his own tuition after all and it had always been that way. The only reason he slept was when he collapsed on his couch after working for 72 hours straight.

Namjoon impatiently checked his watch once more only to see that only 2 minutes had passed. He groaned loudly in exasperation and finally plopped himself on the bus stop bench, needless to say, it was a rough landing.

The bus arrived after about five minutes later, just as Namjoon was about to self-induce a panic attack. He pulled his satchel to his side, so he could grab his bus pass and quickly flashed it to the driver who nodded and let him be seated. He hoped he'd have time to renew his pass as it was just weeks from expiration. Namjoon supposed he could slip it into his schedule. The administration office did renewals, didn't they? And they were always open.

Namjoon was so busy planning, he hadn't even noticed that a sleeping elderly man had been resting his legs in the aisle, and before Namjoon could even flinch he was plummeting to the floor, his satchel and personal belongings falling to the floor and scattering.

He lay face down on the floor and groaned in pain. The bus driver chose that moment to press the gas pedal, and Namjoon went lurching forward, hitting his head on one of the bus poles for standing passengers. He whimpered and had to resist the urge to curl up into a little ball right there on the floor and weep. He slowly stood up, struggling to keep his balance as he dusted off his black 'Hogwarts' hoodie. He noticed that a wad of gum was stuck on it and his bottom lip began to shake as his eyes watered, no matter how much he willed them to hold it at least until he got home.

They couldn't judge him at home.

Namjoon's little nose wrinkled as he sniffled and bent over to pick up his bag and books. He straightened his glasses and tried to regain some of his pride. But he felt every passenger's eyes on him and he began to get anxious. His eyes watered once more from the embarrassment he had just faced. He felt like such a bumbling fool.

Namjoon felt a tap on his shoulder.

He looked up and saw a blonde woman. She was older than him, if only by a little bit, but very attractive. Namjoon blushed and kept staring at her. He realized after a second or two that she was speaking to him.

"I-I'm sorry?"

She chuckled at him and held her hand out once more. Namjoon looked down into her open palm.

Oh, he had dropped his wallet. He blushed and took it from her hand, placing it in his satchel and bowing to her.

"Thank you very much, noona."

She rolled her eyes playfully but that didn't stop Namjoon from worrying he had upset her.

"Aish, kid. Don't call me noona. You make me feel old..." She arched an eyebrow at him.

He lowered his head to the floor and bowed once more. "S-sorry..."

She immediately regretted her actions; she needed to realize that not everyone got her teasing.

"Ah, don't worry about it." She held out her hand. "I'm Chae-rin. Call me CL."

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

Namjoon and CL laughed long as she told him about how she had found herself on the bus as her car had broken down, coincidentally beside a car garage.

In a pause, between their laughter, Namjoon and CL looked at the bus' next destination.

"Oh, This is my stop." They both said simultaneously.

They looked at one another and giggled once more. The bus stopped and they both got off.

CL bid goodbye to Namjoon and went on her way, probably toward her home.

Namjoon walked towards the library with a new attitude. CL had been so nice to him. And even made him forget that he was so embarrassed. He wondered if he'd ever get to see her again.

He pressed two palms up against the glass doors of the library and pushed them while sighing melodramatically to himself. The library was empty save a middle-aged woman that was cleaning up. She looked up at Namjoon and smiled.

"Namjoonie, what are you doing here so late?"

"I'm sorry, but I needed to print something out, Noona. Is that okay?" He smiled as hard as he could at her, effectively showing his dimples and his little eye smile as a way of persuasion.

The librarian almost cooed. She blushed and waved him toward the old computer section.

Namjoon thanked her and ran over to the computers and printer.

Today was turning out not so bad, maybe he'd even get to sleep after this.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

"Namjoonie. Are you still here, sweetheart?" The librarian said, walking over to the computer section.

Namjoon released out a groan in response. He was still facing the computer, slouched over the keyboard in concentration.

"What's wrong?" She asked him, putting on her jacket.

"I almost couldn't find my report, and then when I did the printer will only print them one at a time." The printer whirred and sputtered before spitting out one more page slowly. Namjoon released another loud groan.

"I wish I could help you, but I have no idea how these things work. They're as old as time, y' know."

Namjoon nodded, his tired eyes never once leaving the screen.

"Namjoonie, I have to go," She started, almost regretting that she had to ask him this. "Would you mind closing up before you leave?"

"Yes, ma'am." He yawned before continuing "I'll close up." He held his hand out behind him to accept the keys.

It wouldn't be the first time he had closed up the library, this was basically his second home. Or technically his only home since he rarely went to his first one anyway.

She handed Namjoon the keys with an apologetic smile and left without a word. Another paper whirred out of the machine and Namjoon could feel himself losing patience.

Six down about forty-six left to go.

Namjoon whined and grabbed at his light brown locks in an attempt to ground himself.

Joonie not wanna do this anymore.

Namjoon's eyes started welling up once more. He was so tired and things were getting so overwhelming. He wanted to quit so bad but he wanted a future. He wanted a nice house and a nice car and nice things. But he was just so tired.

He sat there for about ten more minutes just giving himself a pep talk. "But he could feel himself slipping. Slipping into that safe place. Where he didn't have to work or study or anything. He could just be lazy for once and take a goddamn nap maybe.

He chastised himself for cursing before returning to his one-man pity party.

He wished someone else would take care of everything for him.

But that's crazy talk.

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚ . * . ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY! THIS TOOK WAYAYYAYAY TOO LONG! I'M JUST WORKING ON OTHER STUFF BUT (check out my other books btw) I SWEAR I ALWAYS WRITING SOMETHING! BUT IT"LL GET BETTER CAUSE SUMMER IS HERE! AND I CAN WRITE ALL SUMMER!

DONT STOP LOVING ME(please) BECAUSE SEOKJIN IS NEXT

then the real story begins...

Vote🌺Comment🌺Favorite

until next time -

♥️꽃

published: 2018 05 25
edited:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.3K 67
"See what you do to me?" A juicy moan escaped my lips, and I wanted him so bad. I needed him inside of me even more than before. "You are literally...
3.3K 376 10
𝑨 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍, 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒅�...
9.1K 660 30
𝕬 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 �...