Take your chance - Marcus & M...

Od TheStory-of-myLife

Elli and her family have to move a lot because of work. This time it goes to Norway. At first Elli wasn't rea... Více

Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Marcus's POV
Marcus's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Marcus's POV
Marcus's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV + Bella's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Marcus's POV
Martinus's POV
Elli's POV
Martinus's POV
Marcus's POV
Elli's POV
Marcus's POV
Martinus's POV
Elli's POV
Marcus's POV
Martinus's POV
Elli's POV
Martinus's POV
Bella's POV
Marcus's POV
Martinus's POV & Bella's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Elli's POV
Bella's POV
Elli's POV
Marcus's POV
Martinus's POV

Martinus's POV

84 5 0
Od TheStory-of-myLife

When I saw Marcus and Elli walking to the classroom holding hand and both smiling to the moon and back, I knew that they are a official couple now. And that still freaks me out. And the problem is, that I can't ignore what I'm feeling right now. I would like to but that is not that easy.

I wasn't able to concentrate the whole following lessons, because I just starred at Marcus and Elli. Angry. Or probably it's just jealousy. And maybe Bella recognized it. She looked at me and waved. Then she wrote something on a small piece of paper and threw it to me.

>>What's wrong? Why do you Stare at Marcus and Elli like that? Is there something I don't know?<<

I just cracked the small letter into million pieces and started to listen to our teacher. But I knew that my face still shows the same anger and jealousy.

After the last lesson of today finished, I stoop up, grabbed my backpack and walked out of the school before anyone was able to talk to me.
I nearly ran home. I just wanted to get a clear head again and get rid of all the thoughts in my head. But at the same time I felt a little tear going down my face. And at this moment I just wished that Elli never came to Trofors and that we have never met her. Maybe everything would still be perfect now. And maybe I would be not behaving like this.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
365K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season