Peace Vs Violence (Naj Fresh...

De GreenFlames09

(COMPLETED) Fresh.. a kid that loves school but has gone through a lot and that makes him have less confidenc... Mais

For SANS SAKE plz read!
Chapter 1: First Day... Worst Day
Chapter 3: Best Buds
Thank You
Chapter 4: Secret's
Chapter 5: Life And Lies
'Information'
Chapter 6: Past Full Of Harm
Chapter 7: Drowning
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Trouble Maker
Chapter 9: Geno's Behavior
Chapter 10: Too Close!
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Chapter 11: Get Ready
Chapter 12: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Jealous
Chapter 15: Trust
Chapter 16: Need Him
Chapter 17: Love..?
Chapter 18: I Stopped Pretending.
Authors Note!

Chapter 2: Stop Pretending

3.5K 91 173
De GreenFlames09

"Stop pretending"

"... ....what.. do you mean?" "You didnt wont to hurt me did you?" "Wha-OFC I DID!!" "No you didnt well i mean not infront of Alphys" "..." "You like her dont you?" "WHA- NO-!" "stop PRETENDING" "..." Undyne looked at Fresh suprised that he yelled at her "Be honest with your fellings! If your 'friends' actually love you then they wouldnt mind if they lurn the truth right?" "..." "Undyne... idk much about you but...I can tell that by just looking at your eyes that you are hurt and... want to talk to Alphys... right? Then Go Fot It!!" "... ....why are you helping me... Im a jock and you are a nerd i even punched you!" "Heh... Everyone deserves a second chance!" Fresh said and gave Undyne a warm smile "oh and dont worry about Alphys beeing mad at you im going to take care of that kay? See you tommorow!" Said Fresh and left the school 'what is he planing?' Undyne thought ' theres no way he is going to help me... right?...' she thought and left the school.

PJ Pov
'What is this Nerd Planing?' I thought i grabed my bag and started walking out of the school. "Be honest with your fellings" I flinch hearing those words and turn around immediately but no one was there.. i realised that those words were what Fresh said to Undyne but... why were they repeating into my head?...

I rub my skull trying to calm down... 'i'm going to give him a really bad time tommorow..' then i remember his face... i shook my head 'm-maybe not tommorow... wait- WHAT why not? Ofc im going to hurt him he humiliated me in front of the class... it seems i have soften...' i thought and dad drived with his car besides me "Hey son why are you walking home since im suposed to drive you there?" I realised that all this time that i was thinking about the nerd i have been walking straight not even knowing were i was going 'what the hell PJ?' I thought and sight.

"Sorry dad i was deep in thoughts.." "is that so? Oh well come on in lets go home!" Error said and PJ got in the car and drived to their home.

Fresh Pov
I got home and fell on my bed "God im exhausted!.." i missed the bus because i was talking to Undyne so i had to walk home by my own... "Hey bro!" Said Cray "...hey bro.." "hm? Whats wrong you seem like you just had a fight with a tiger or something!" "Tough day at school..." "hah ofc what kind of trouble did you get into this time?" "Well you know bullies , new people , crazy gym teacher , made a kid punch my face and threw me down the chair you know classic thing" Cray giggled teasingly he sat on Fresh bed besides him "Hey... Cray?..." "yeah?" "I'm going to be really lonely when you leave..." " i know... me too..." Fresh got up and hugged Cray from behind "im going to miss you..." said Fresh "me too.." Cray turned and hugged Fresh back , there was a bit of silence when Fresh said "Hey when you leave promise me we will keep in touch! That you are going to call me sometimes and promise me when you have a problem that you are going to give me a text!" Cray looked at Fresh suprised and then smiled at him "ofc bro!" Said Cray and squeezed him and made him make a sound like 'HN-' "Bro h-hey i-i cant b-reATH!!" "Op sr" said Cray and let him go Fresh made a huge Gasp as Cray gigled "well im going to the market i have to buy some things for school!" Cray said and Fresh smiled at him and said "Kay bro see you later" Cray smiled back "see you" said Cray and left the house. Fresh got up from his bed "welp time for work!" Said Fresh and fall down on the floor making a 'toump' sound "...ow..."

*time skip*
(The next day by your Determened author :3 )

PJ's Pov*
We went to school with dad and well.. ink... i havent really get used to him living with us.. not yet its actually really awkward... but ill get used to it! Anyway we went to school. We got out and splitted up. I went to my group there was Undyne , BP , SG (SkateGirl) and Bunny 'great bunny is here' i thought ironically... bunny run to me and hugged my arm "PJ~ how are you babe?" I got my hand out of hers and said " I have allready told you im not your 'babe" bunny pout and i went to the others "Hey guys" "Hey punk!" Undyne said. That made me remember what happened yesterday with Fresh 'stop pretending' 'you stop telling those lines in my head OUGH! i though and shook my head Undyne notice me and said "hey you ok?" "Yeah just...deep in thoughts..." "I see-" Undyne was cut off by BP "hey look its that nerd again!" BP pointed to Fresh that made me silver and shook my head away Undyne noticed me but ignored it "Hey lets go kick him so he lern his lesson for yesterday!" BP said and he with SG got up off their chair me and Undyne didnt move...

BP and SG got closer to Fresh he saw them and i couled tell that he 'gluped' i... felt sorry for him .. idk.. 'be honest with your fellings' ... 'stop pretending' ... i admit it.. i dont wont to hurt him but its not that i had been getting soft... its only him i dont wont to hurt only him.. i dont know why... but i somehow wont to get to know him... i was deep in thoughts when i realised that BP was ready to punch him! I was about to run and help him but...
...

...

Undyne got there first.
She grabed BP's hand and said "stop.." "what?" BP and SG looked at her with a confused look "thats right i said stop" everyone looked at her shocked except Fresh.

"i dont wont to do this anymore" Undyne said "I...I dont wont to hurt him" "What are you talking about? Undyne we 've always done this things what stops us now?" "Heh... ME" Undyne said the others sit still in shock even me, no one got through her but that nerd made her show her real self!...Undyne grabbed Fresh and walked out.

Fresh Pov
Undyne grabbed my hand and we were walking in the hallway for 5 min untill she stopped. She tuns to face me "Hey... Nerd" "hey..?" "...I've... got to thank you for what you did after this im going to talk with Alphys so... tnx" Undyne said rubving her left arm "heh its nothing Undyne" Undyne gives me a warm smile "you know now i can tell... You are a nerd but with a big heart!" "And you are a good jock if that makes any sences" i said and we both laugh "so-" i was cut off by someone
"F-Fresh!" It was Alphys "Alph! Whats u-" "Fresh a-are you o-ok?" "Yes why wouldnt i be?" "I-I... heard that PJ's gang were trying to..." "No Alphys im fine all tnx to Undyne here!" Alphys looks at undyne "U-U-Undyne.. i need to talk to y-you!..." Undyne started sweating she thought that Alphys was still mad at her for yesterday "i'll leave you two be.." i said and left the hallway smiling and went to my classroom.

Undynes Pov
Fresh left the room Oh God Nerd dont leave me alone with my biggest fear!! I said allthough she is smaller than every monster here
"U-Undyne.." Alphys started talking that made me shilver "y-yes Alphys?" I sit down so she can face me while trying not to scream out of stress!

She kissed my check my eyes widen and i look at her supriesed she gave me a warm smile and said "T-Thank you!"

"F-For what?" "For everything! Fresh t-told me what you d-did" "what did he tell you?" "He said that you were sorry for what happened and that after i left... You helped him with his stuff!" ...that nerd...

Flashback*
(idk how to spell it sr 😅)

Fresh: "oh and dont worry about Alphys beeing mad at you im going to take care of that kay? See you tommorow" 'he wouldnt help me would he? I mean.. he is a nerd...'

End of Flashback*

Heh...that nerd "hey Alphys!" "Hm? What?" I grabbed her from the collar and kissed her "i love you!" I said and gave her a smile her face was a red mess "U-U-U-Undyne... i-i-i love you t-too!" She said i was suprised i hugged her she hugged back "does that mean...your?.." "y-yeap! Im your g-girlfriend now even if you dont w-wont me to be you cant s-stop me now!" We laugh "thank you Undyne" "thank you Alphys!" Thank you... Fresh because of you i... "o-oh i have to go to my next class now see you later!" "See you!"

Fresh pov
I was in Art class again i was drawing an apple because i was sooo hungry and while i was sitting there all alone someone sit besides me... ...PJ... i sight "what do you wont?" I say angry at him "what because i sat here doesnt mean i need anything!" i glare at him but shook it off... the i noticed his drawing. He had drew Undyne and Alphys together "Y-YOU WERE THERE?" i yelled everyone looks at me i shook my head of embarrassed, PJ laughs at me that made me really angry then he turn and said "i know everything that you did with Alphys and Undyne" "you were SPYING on us?!" "Wh-what? No!" "Heh suuree~ gossiper" i said while the bell rang i got up and started running PJ followed me shouting in the hallway "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE-!" I laugh and keep running. Everyone wad looking at us.

Undyne's pov
'Weres that nerd i need to thank him' i thought "you o-ok Undyne?" said Alphys that was besides me. We were out of the cafeteria then before i could answer i see 2 people running like a flash it was Fresh and Pj! PJ was souting at him "COME BACK YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-" Fresh turned around running backwords he put hes tongue out and made a silly face at him while they were running i giggled "YOU-" PJ said and then we lost sigh of them 'welp maybe i'll thank him later i said while i heared whispers caming from Alphys i ask her "Whats wrong?" And she whispered "I SHIP IT!~" she said with stars on her eyes i laugh my ass off!

Fresh Pov
I was running at the hallway with a mad PJ behind me. He was shouting and i was laughing but then someone tripped me and made me fell down. I was going really fast at the time beeing so when that someone tripped me it made me roll down untill i hit the wall i look up to see..
A bunny with a glare on her face and anger in her eyes... whos that?

PJ came running and saw me with that bunny girl "F-Fresh are you allright?" That shocked me and the girl! He is a jock why would he care? He seemed worried but when he realized what he said he turned all red it was kinda funny! The girl glared at me but PJ didnt noticed then she hugged PJ's arm and said "PJ babe why were you following that nerd?~ he is not worth your time!~" wh-wha- who does she think she is? I couled tell that PJ was mad and didnt wont her , i could tell by looking at his eyes. I stay silent...

PJ's Pov
I wonted her to let me go! I wasnt interested... allthough i dont wont to admit it.. i was mad that she tripped Fresh 'stop pretending!' No... 'be honest with your fellings' No! Those words were repeating in my head again and again! I just wonted them to leave my head but then my thoughts were cut off by Fresh he had gotten up from the floor and grabbed bunnys hand , then he said...

"Let him go"

(Hope you liked it allthough the drawings werent good ill admit that maybe ill change them im not rl sure)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
354K 3.9K 200
Please see this ;-; ||Completed!||
13.5K 138 27
What's up its killergirl and today you can ask and dare the losers here Bill: ya ask and dare us Will: please go easy on us Rev.dip: why are we her...
21.2K 540 40
A curious little Alien goes snooping, where he wasn't supposed too, and gets teleported to earth, where he meets his soulmate <333 [I drew the Cover...