Hating Mr. Popular

By ShahdMohamed0

Welcome to Hailey's life! Her life changes the day her mother accepts a job in San Diego and move all the way... More

Hating Mr. Popular
Characters photos
Chapter 1 (Congratulations.)
Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)
Chapter 3 (Starbucks)
Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)
Chapter 5 (First day of hell.)
Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)
Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )
Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)
Chapter 9 (A secret place.)
Chapter 10 (challenging.)
Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)
Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)
NOTE.
Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )
Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)
Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)
Chapter 16 (James.)
Chapter 17 (Freinds.)
Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)
Chapter 20 (Triple date.)
Chapter 21 ( You're John Brooke's daughter.)
Chapter 22 (She loves me back!)
Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)
Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)
Chapter 25 (Footage.)
Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)
Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)
Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )
Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)

57 7 0
By ShahdMohamed0

Ian's P.O.V

I didn't think that I would that mad if I saw her with other guy, cause let's face it she just a friend nothing less or more.

Keep telling this to yourself.

A voice in the back of my head keeps reminding me of the ugly truth.

But that's not true I only talk to her as my sister.

Really then why are you thinking about her now and why are you mad at James.

Fine ....I like her.

Scratch that I think I'm falling for her.

For her unique personality, her laugh, her confidence, her strong character, the way that she doesn't give a shit about other people opinions and her eyes.

Those eyes that I lose myself when I look at them. Those chocolate brown pearls that lights up with kindness and love for everything around her.

I always think about why the hell I told her that I don't like her when the truth is that I love her.

Why did I break her heart when I said that she was just like any other girl that I used to date.

But I love her.

Well I guess love is a big word but that's what I feel about her.

I told her that I don't like her because I was afriad of what will happen If were together.

I know that I'll break her heart and I don't want her to feel broken.

I get afraid of commitment.

I want to make her happy.

And that's what I'm planning to do.

I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

. . . . . .

I woke in the morning, took a shower, got dressed and had breakfast.

I walked out of the house and got in my car. I parked in front of her house and called her.

Hay Hay.
Dialing....

She picked up after the fourth ring.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning Ian..umm you need something." She asked confused.

"Yeah are you still in the house, cause if you're there I'm waiting for to pick you up to school."

"Yeah, wait a minute I'm coming." She said and hung up.

10 minutes later she came out, damn I thought she said a minute.

Girls.

I looked at her, she is wearing a huge grey sweatshirt that I doubt it's her brother's and black leggings.

Her hair is down in it's natural soft dark brown waves.

She opened the door and got in. "Well I didn't expect you this generous to take me to school today." She said while closing the door and throwing her bag in the back of the car.

"Well, only for you Hay Hay." I said winking at her.

"Whatever." She murmured and looked from the and I drove off.

"You want to play Music?" I asked her, I noticed that she is quite.

"Actually I didn't expect that Ian Stevenson himself asks me If I want to play music in his mustang, Are you sure you alright?" She leaned and touched my forehead to see if I has flu.

"That's what the person get when he acts nice to you." I said and pouted pretending that I'm sad.

"I can't refuse your offer after all." She said and reached for the AUX to play her songs.

10 minutes later we arrived at school, I parked my car and got out and so does Hailey.

When I'm about to turn around and talk to Hailey, I see Emma coming at my direction.

Hailey notices and she says bye and walks in to the school leaving me alone waiting for an angry Emma coming at my direction.

"Hi Emma." I greet her lamely.

"You Dickhead dare to say hi to me."

"What do you expect me to say." I say and roll my eyes at her.

"We are supposed to be dating if you still remember, but of course you don't you are busy with your new bitch. Is that RIGHT?"

"Don't call her that." I said while clenching my teeth with anger clear in my eyes.

"Really did I say something wrong?" She said while putting her hands over her mouth dramatically.

"Well let me tell you something." I said and paused to look her in the eyes to continue.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said calmly.

"Well let me tell you something Ian FUCK YOU AND FUCK HER." She said and pushed me out of her way but she stopped and spined around to tell me something.

"I'll make her regret the day she messed with me." She threatened and stormed to school.

I marched after her afraid that does something to Hailey but to be relived as I hear the bell rings declaring the start of the first period.

Time runs by and now it's the lunch time.

I walk into the cafeteria with my eyes aiming for one thing Hailey.

I spot her with Vee and Ryan.

I walked to them taking the empty seat beside Hailey.

"Hi Ian....how was your talk with barbie." She said laughing.

"Well I broke up with her." I replied lamely.

"Really, congratulations man she was a pain in the ass." Ryan said grinning.

"I agree with him." Vee butted in.

"I can't say I'm not happy, it feels reliving even though we weren't together together but it is a good thing." I said as I dig in the food.

"Well I thought you weren't together." She said while violating the slice of pizza.

"No, we were together." I replied.

"I thought you said the night at the forest you weren't dating her." She stated.

"Well at that time we weren't but then we went out but now we aren't any more." I said and she nodded her head eating her food.

The rest of the lunch we talked some random things and we are putting our trays in the rubbish that when I felt someone coming our direction, to Hailey's direction precisely.

Emma holding her full tray of food she pretend that she doesn't see Hailey and slams the tray at her Face.

"Awww....I'm sorry I didn't see you because you are NOTHING." Emma said faking innocence.

I was about to go to Hailey but she surprised me by grabbing Emma's hair.

"Ohhh sorry my hand got stuck in your fake extensions." she said copying Emma's way.

Emma pushed Hailey making her stumble and land on her butt.

I hurried to help Hailey but Vee raced past me and pushed Emma to the ground and hovered over her slapping her multiple times.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HAILEY DIDN'T I?" Vee screamed at her face while slapping the shit out of her.

Ryan separated them away holding Vee to him.

I looked at Hailey and saw that Beth and Jade Emma's friends are tangled with Hailey on the ground beating her.

I ran to Hailey and threw them away from her and hold her to my chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked her but what a stupid question because her nose is bleeding and her hair is like and nest over here head and her her face is red and a hand is leaving a mark on her cheek.

I turned around and all I see is red how could they dare to hurt her.

I was about to tackle the two girls to the ground and beat the shit out of them not caring if they are girls or shit.

But Mr. Johanson's voice booms around the whole cafeteria that of course is silent watching the scene in front of them.

"ENOUGH I want all of you to my office NOW and the rest of you go to your classes." He said and stormed out while we followed.

We entered his office and I glanced at them.

Emma's face is red from slapping, Vee's hand is leaving a nice print on her cheeks. She is crying wiping the blood from her busted lip.

While Hailey wipes the blood from her nose.

"You are girls, do I have to remind you that EVERYDAY." Mr. Johanson yelled at them then looked at me and Ryan glaring at us.

"And what is your business in this situation?" He asked us.

"We were leaving the cafeteria that's when Emma threw the full tray of FOOD at Hailey's face." I said feeling far from angry now. I'm furious.

"Is this true Miss Smith?" He asked Emma.

"No...I mean Y-yes I didn't throw it at her in purpose."

"You seem to have thrown at her purposely." He said eying her suspiciously.

"And you Miss Brooke what is your comment on this?"

"What Ian said was true after she throw the tray at me we began beating each other and then her friends took place in the scene and after that it was a mess." She explained.

"I agree to this it's true." Ryan agreed.

"Yeah that's what happened it was Emma's cause." I said.

"Yeah." Vee agreed too.

"Well, you're not giving any choice but to suspend you for a week." Mr. Johanson said.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR I WILL NOT --" She was cut off by Mr. Johanson.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO, THAT'S IT YOU'RE SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK." Mr. Johanson shouted at her face causing her to flinch back.

"To your classes NOW." He said to us and we rushed out of there while Emma is still in there.

"Let's take you to the nurse room Hailey." I said.

She nodded and we went to the nurse room.

Mrs Bedwin the nurse put ice on Hailey's cheek asking her to hold it. while putting plaster on her throbbing nose.

"You can go now. But keep the ice on your cheek." Mrs Bedwin tells her and we march out of there.

"Did Emma was that angry because you broke up with her this morning?" asked Hailey.

"I guess she is jealous." I replied.

"We are just friends not more." She said not caring.

That hurt me but I didn't let her see that I just nodded.

If she just knows that I love her...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Don't forget to vote and comment and follow.

~Shahd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
990K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
160K 959 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...