The Fame Game

By Drizzjad89

More

The Fame Game
Chapter 2 : Lunch With The Girls
Chapter 3 : Babies sense stress
Chapter 4: Well I'll be damn!
Chapter 5:Really?
Chapter 6 :Just like my father
chapter 7 : Things got a little heated
Chapter 8 : Time
Chapter 9 : The results
Sorry for the wait!
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15:The tables have turned
Chapter 17: Who the hell am ?
Chapter 18: It's all over
Chapter 19: Brandon Hale
Chapter 20: Magic Trick

Chapter 16:Bye Bye Paradise

1.5K 107 13
By Drizzjad89

It’s Saturday evening and Mark,Harmony  and I are at the mall. My little love bug is 4 months old. She’s growing so fast. Im constantly buying her lil chunky self food. I think next month Im going to start feeding her baby food but I still need to talk to her doctor about it.

Mark cradles Harmony in the nook of his arm while I grab some shoes off of a shelf. Mark is taking me out tonight so I wanted to get some new shoes and clothes. The shoes I have in my hand are  shiny black with a thick but tall heel.

I’ve lost a lot of weight so I know for sure that my legs will look good with these shoes on. Before I really didn’t have much of a waist line, ass, or breast but now when I look in the mirror I smile because not only do I feel good but hell I know I look good.

Mark shakes his head. ‘’Nah I don’t like those.’’  He grabs the shoe examining it closely before handing it back to me with a look on his face.

I narrow my eyes at him.’’Well it doesn’t matter cause I do.’’ I smirk at him before waving the clerk over.

She offers me a warm smile. ‘’Find something you like?’’

‘’No.’’

I swat at Marks arm. ‘’Ignore him’’ I laugh.’’ I like these. Do you have a size 9?’’

‘’Im sure we do let me go check.’’ she smiles once again and turns to leave.

I turn to Mark who is  playing with Harmony. She blows little spit bubbles up at him.

‘’I think she likes Mama’s shoes.’’ I say. I look at her and she starts kicking and grinning her little grin. ‘’See.’’

Mark looks at me with his signature smirk before he leans in and gives me a peck on the lips. ‘’I guess.’’  He scrunches his eyebrows together while looking behind me.

 I turn around to see what he’s looking at.’’What is it?’’ I ask because all I see is a woman looking at a pair of tanks.

He shakes his head before looking at me again.’’You haven’t seen that girl over there keep looking at us?’’

I turn back around and shake my head. ‘’Nope. I haven’t really paid attention to her.’’ I stare at the woman for awhile. She has been in all the stores we’ve gone to but that doesn’t really mean anything. She could just be looking for some of the same stuff. She doesn’t look like someone who would be a stalker serial killer or anything.

 Mark grabs my hand kissing it gently. ’’Hey don’t worry about it. I was just wondering.’’ I smile up at him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. Next thing I know Mark is handing Harmony to me in one swift moment.’’Mark…’’ I trail off as I watch him march over to the woman. What is his problem? The clerk hands me the shoes.’’Thank you .’’ I say as I hurriedly follow after Mark.

‘’Did you just take a picture of my lady and I?’’ he asks the woman. He towers over her but she doesn’t show a hint of fear. She ignores him but upon my arrival she grins.

‘’Genesis right?’’ she asks.

Im sure I have a quizzical look on my face because Ive never seen this girl before but sure enough she knows me.

‘’Uh yeah and you are?’’

‘’Jessica. it’s nice to finally meet you.’’ she says with somewhat of a glare. Unease quickly washes over me…Who is this chick? I’ve never even heard or seen her before. How the hell does she know me?

‘’You too.’’

‘’Hey aren’t you engaged to Zavian Carter?’’ My heart almost stops at the mention of his name but mainly because of the engaged part. Definitely because she just said that in front of Mark. I never told him exactly  who I was engaged to and it doesn’t help that I lied and told him that we finally called our engagement off…What am I supposed to say? I haven’t really talked to Mark about Zavian and I… I didn’t feel the need to.

Everything has been going absolutely fine since Zavian left and I was enjoying life. Finally living my life with joy and no stress. I have a new house, and a car. Harmony and I are both taken care of. I had everything I needed except for a companion…Mark filled that space. I’ve been happy for once because hell for the longest I felt like I was older than what I actually was but now all of that is coming back because of this Jessica chick… Who the hell is she? I can’t focus on her though because I have to answer her question not for me but for Mark…the look on his face is unreadable…He’s never been too angry with me or so disappointed in me before but now I can’t even read his face… he just looks lost…

I stand frozen in front of a smirking Jessica and a still confused Mark. Just fucking great. I look between the two of them… Do I tell them the truth or lie? I think Ive lied for far too long…’’Uh yes…yes I am.’’

Jessica’s POV

I knew her ass looked familiar. As soon as I saw her with that baby that looked just like Zavian I knew exactly who she was. What I didn’t understand was that if she was so damn shy why was she with some other nigga? At first I thought maybe he was a cousin, brother, or something that would explain the situation but family doesn’t kiss and hold each other around the waist now do they?

 The dude she’s with is fine as hell but he has nothing on Zavian. Why would she choose some bologna over a steak? I shake my head at her little confession. Ole boy clearly didn’t know about Zavian because he’s staring at her in disbelief and she stands in front of us both with tears in her eyes.

‘’Mark I can explain…’’ she chokes out.

He shakes his head. ‘’I don’t want to hear it.’’ He pushes past her and leaves the store. Her lips quiver and her body shakes a little. Pathetic ass bitch.

I stand there just staring at her. I have no sympathy for her ass. I hold my phone in my hand with the picture ready to send it to Zavian. I don’t know how he’s going to take it but he needs to know. When I met him and he was talking about her you could see the love in his eyes that he had for her. Now here she is cheating on him. I literally can’t stand women like her. People always want to see the man as the big and bad person but little do they know that the women are just as bad. Here’s my example of one.

She stares at me for  a minute just staring like I’ve ruined her whole life . She walks away but before she gets out of the store she turns around and takes one last look at me. I give her ass the finger and press send.

Zavian’s POV

‘’100 horses Carter alright.’’ My trainer Zeke says calmly. Sweat beads down both of our faces. We’ve done weights, lunges, mirrors, and now to end it all with some good ole suicides. My body is soaking wet.

‘’Ight Zeke.’’ I breathe.

‘’No water. Train your body to focus on what you’re doing. Breathe in and out through your nose don’t open that mouth! Now start!’’

I thrust my body forward doing as he says breathing in and out through my nose. My lungs pump back and forth back and forth.

‘’Keep those arms moving Carter!’’ yells Zeke.

I move my arms like blades and keep running.

My heart beats fast until I get a rhythm going.  The sun beats down onto my soaked dark skin. Making the tattoo I recently got of Harmonys name on my arm to glisten. Damn. I miss my baby girl. Her little hazel eyes  that can just melt your heart away. Haven’t seen her in two months. I know I need to go see her. She’s still so young and she needs to know who I am. I can’t and won’t have my little girl not knowing who I am.

I finish my suicides and Zeke hands me some water.

‘’You did good Carter. Rest your body. I’ll be back tomorrow.’’

‘’Ight. Thanks  Zeke see you tomorrow man.’’

Zeke walks off of the court. I wipe the sweat off of my face and wrap the towel around my neck.  

My phone’s red light is flashing which indicates that I have a message. I unlock my phone and see that I have a text from…Jessica. Frowning I look at her message and what I see damn near makes me lose my mind.

‘’The fuck…’’

A picture of Genesis and some nigga kissing her is on my screen and to top it all off the nigga has my damn child in his arm. The fuck is the shit. Anger washes over my body. I can’t believe that’s Genesis hell if it weren’t for Harmony being in the picture I wouldn’t believe that it was her.

I exit out of the picture and quickly call Jessica. She answers on the first ring.

‘’Explain.’’

‘’That’s Genesis Zavian. She was with some dude named Mark. I’m pretty sure that’s what she called him. I followed them around the mall today. They seem pretty serious Zavian. I mean they acted like an ordinary couple. Hugging, kissing, and sharing your little girl.  Hell I wouldn’t have known that was her if it weren’t for your baby. She looks just like you.’’ She speaks calmly.

Inside I’m seething. Rage is seeping through my body and deep down to my core I’m ready to just beat the shit out of whoever the hell this nigga is.

‘’I’m going to kill him. Do you know who he is?’’

‘’Whoa Zavian I wouldn’t be so mad at this Mark dude but ole girl…’’

I frown. ’’What the hell do you mean?’’

She sighs.  ‘’Look Zavian. I know you love Genesis and all but hell I asked her if she was engaged to you in front of this Mark character and she said yes. She thought about it for awhile and hesitantly but surely said yes. Mark looked at her in fucking disbelief. I don’t think he even knew  about you!’’

I could break this phone right now. I can’t hear anymore. I try to calm myself down and speak with a little bit of sanity even though my brain is ready to explode. ’’Thanks Jessica. I gotta go though.’’

She lets out a deep groan before saying,’’Okay don’t do any shit you’ll regret Zavian Carter.’’

She hangs up the phone and it takes me all the strength that I have left to not take this phone and smash it against the damn wall or some shit. How the hell could Genesis do some shit like this to me. I know ive been distant to her but I was giving her the damn space that she needed. That didn’t mean her ass goes out and starts fucking some other nigga. Fuck that shit. If her ass thinks that I’m going to sit back and let some other nigga raise my damn child then she must be out of her damn mind. Fuck her and Fuck that nigga. I dial the airports number and book a flight to Texas as soon as possible. I’m going to get my fucking daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.5K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
136K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
852K 75.4K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...