ENDING PAGE

By Peculiarczar

Patch is all about not wasting her time. Brian is all about taking his time. Will they ever reach the ending... More

Chapter One| The Dragons
2| Baby Steps
4 | Not thinking about Brian

3| Congratulations

7 0 0
By Peculiarczar

Patch kicked the chairs and the desks as she mopped the floors, mumbling to herself, startling Brian who was cleaning the whiteboards with the late vandals that junior students do, cursing and teasing their classmates and professors. It was a tantrum at the same time she kept on thinking about the puppies on the pound when she and Jay visited it the last time.

" I just want a puppy!" Patch said, facing brian as she paused from mopping. Brian smirked at the side , he shook his head as he continued cleaning the board. " I can help you with that " Brian said.

" Noooooo " Patch whined as she sat on one of the chairs she just kicked. " I can't turn down on Jay's offer especially, if he also gets to suffer too. cause I'm not weak, he is!" She said, stomping her feet and pouting like a little kid.

" Sure but, I don't think you can survive without your earphones though " Brian said. Patch glared at him and eventually breaking it as she realized how correct he was. " How can you tell? " Patch asked.

" Cause it's been a week... and ,after the first day we've been together in homeroom, this was only the second time we had a conversation " Brian said , sitting on the chair next to Patch. " I'm that earphone dependant? " She said, throwing her head back, groaning. " You know what Brian, I will survive. You know, A month is not that bad and there are other musical sources in the environment " Patch said with enthuciasm.
Brian smiled at her comment then silence followed afterwards, Patch felt awkward when Brian was just smiling at her, probably waiting for Patch to say something and, he would listen attentively.
" We should probably leave when the floor dries up, I mean...It's getting kinda late " Patch said, trying to fix the awkwardness.
" Uhh...you know, we have a gig this saturday, it's kind off a battle of the bands theme " Brian said, with nervousness evident with his shake voice. " Oh yeah, Jay told me about that. Yeah, I'll be there ." Patch said, trying not to look at Brian. " Cool " He replied, trying to act cool.
They turned off the lights in the room as they were about to leave, they didn't say a word to each other as they were walking in the hallway. " Do I make you feel awkward? " Patch asked all of a sudden, making Brian flustered. " Awkward? No...heck no, I'm just plain awkward as an individual " He replied, nervousness building up in him. " Me too, I'm either really quiet or really loud...how long have we been talking to each other? " She asked, looking at her wristwatch, it was 5:45 p.m.

" I don't really know " Brian said, Patch just nodded, breaking her own rules made her not care about it anymore. Maybe, this was Jay's purpose to make Patch come out of her own shell. " You want to do something fun? " Patch asked.

" What type of fun? Is it something Illegal? " Brian asked. " No, no. Unless you have other stuff to do " Patch said. " Nahh, I think I can have a little fun ." Brian said. " Cool, come on " Patch said, then she suddenly ran away from him leaving a puzzled Brian, he started running after her, following her out of school. Catching up to her and asking her, where are they going, she didn't say a word and she just kept on running, he followed, it was a ten minute sprint, they stopped by the big bridge where cars pass by. " The bridge, what...why " Brian said, panting going into tripod position for exhaustion, Patch was panting too, she was looking at the purplish sky that mixed with blood orange. " I love it when the sky turns like this " Patch said. " Yeah...It's pretty " Brian said, still panting , he stood next to Patch who rested her arms on the steel bars, watching the sunset. " Once again, the moon and the sun will not meet " She said. " They know romeo and juliet as a tragic love story but, I think that the sun and the moon is more tragic." patch added.

" Do you feel sad? " Brian asked, as he glanced at Patch, having a sad smile. " Yeah. " She replied. " Then, why did you bring me here? Why did we ran all the way from here ?" Brian asked.

" The first minute that we've been here you said that it was beautiful " Patch said, Brian agreed still panting. " Therefore, you see the beauty in the pain cause, Pain is beautiful plus... If we don't run we wouldn't catch the sunset with a great view " Patch said. Brian was looking at her as she explained , then he watched the sunset with her. He may not be sure about it but, he might be falling to her.

" I'm so hungry " Brian said, the sun has finally retired and they walk through town. " Yeah, me too, you want pizza? " Patch asked. " That'll be delightful " Brian replied. " And tacos, burritos, pasta...I'm so hungry" Patch replied. They both laughed at each other, then they decided to order all the food that they wanted for to go and ate at a parking lot. " Later , can we get some ice cream? " Patch asked, Brian nodded as he took a bite on his burrito, and pizza on the other hand. " I think this is the reason why we weren't friends, we'd be obese " Patch giggled and Brian agreed. " I just love food and eating, I have a big appetite " Brian replied. " Me too!" Patch said, raising her hand and they high fived. " Tell me more about you Brian " Patch naturally said, she wasn't dead curious about it , it's just that for the years that Brian was here Patch never heard a buzz at all. " Uhmm, I'm originally for Ilsan, South Korea but, our business is mainly at Jeju Island and then, I took half of my middle school years in Toronto, my parents also started a business there and now, here. But, my parents usually stay in Korea. " Brian narrated. Patch nodded as he was telling his story, she can relate to it though having busy parents, a busy parent. " My dad is a medical genius that's why he's usually not around " Patch said, Brian clarified what she meant by medical genius. " A neurosurgeon and an orthopedic surgeon, my mom was an obstetrician who died while giving childbirth. Let's face it I'm a devilish child, I must've ate her in her womb " Patch said, making brian laugh at her remark.

" Candy or chocolate? " Patch asked , they were at an isle between ice cream and candies, chatting while eating ice cream cones and sour gummies. " Candy " He replied. " I know right " Patch said. " Do you hang around here alot with Jay? " Brian asked. Patch nodded as she munched up on her ice cream cone, not speaking for a while. " Not just with him though, Brenda and Leah as well " She replied. " You know how last friday, I wasn't able to join the band and you, as a tambourine dancer " Brian pointed out. " Yeah, made me feel like a bad person though, I mean the main reason was because I cussed in the middle of class " Patch said, laughing at the situation she recalled in her head. " I slept in class " Brian giggled. " We're like criminals " She added.

" Jay just likes to mess with me, it's not like he's into me or anything " Patch clarified as they walk home. It was almost 9:00 p.m. street lights were gorgeous making their skin bronze. Patch was holding a pack of breadsticks and Brian was holding a nutella jar and yes, they were still eating. " Then, can you survive a month without earphones? " Brian asked. " Honestly, earphones is like my way of dissociating from reality and the world. I guess that I'd be okay, I made a new friend though " Patch said, glancing at Brian who was already smiling at her. " You're going to be fine " Brian said. " Yeah, I 'll be fine. Where do you live? " Patch asked. " I live a block away from you and Jay " He replied. They continued chatting as they reached Patch's home, Brian's eyes widened with the sight of the large black gate with two large dragons parallel to each other. " It's my first time to be up close to your gate, I didn't know that it was this huge " Brian exclaimed. " Yeah, It's old though but, we like to keep it. " Patch said. " Thanks for tonight Patch " Brian smiled, passing the nutella jar to Patch, who's smiling back at him with one hand grasping on the gate. " Sure thing...bro " Patch replied. " I better get going " Brian replied, Patch said yeah and she entered her home, smiling yet, not grasping the moment that they spent together. Unlike brian on the other hand, who's ecstatic as he went home.

The next day came, Patch was okay and she was smiling at Jay who hasn't had his glasses on. It was the first time she walked in the field without her earphones on. " Well, well, well " Jay said as he walked near Patch. " No earphones " Patch emphasized with gestures. " Well, that's a new look for both of you " Brenda said, who has headphones on. " You signed up as the radio dj for the school? " Patch asked. Brenda nodded with a big smile. " Yeah baby, that way us freshmen will feel a bit empowered " Brenda replied with dignity. " Hey chicken legs, how many fingers am I holding? " A random senior guy approached Jay, holding out three fingers. " Three " Jay replied with a sigh, making Brenda and Patch smile.
" We're still the bait but, only eight months left and we're gonna be sophomores " Patch said, running into Brian, with other guys who are mathletes. " Oh, Hey Brian " Patch greeted him with a smile, making Brian flustered. He was with Terry, Don and Sam, who were also in their batch. " She said hey!" Terry said, trying to get Brian's attention who's stuck being flustered. " Yeah, Hey Patch " He said with a high tone and awkward waving, making Patch giggle as well as her two friends. " Dude, band practice in the afternoon" Jay said, as the matheletes walked away, with brian still smiling at Patch. " Hey..." Brenda said, teasing Patch. " What? We're friends, we've been cleaning the school for two weeks " Patch said in defense. " Yeah, but he's been in our lunch table for two years " Jay said. " Oh please, enough with that, anyways I survived day one of the no earphones game, this is day two bitches " Patch said, all proud and giddy. " I don't think I can last without the glasses " Jay said. " Just get her the puppy " Brenda said. " No way, let's tone it down for two weeks " Jay said. " It's a deal " Patch said confidentlty. But, what she doesn't know is that when lunch time came, the usual time when she puts her earphones on. " Oh look it's the losers " Said Dean, the Junior who rules those who are inferior as he bumped his arm onto phil's head. " Are you just gonna let that that guy hit you? " Patch asked. " Uhmm , yes " Phil answered after calculating his pride. " Please don't tell me that this is the only time that you noticed that happen? " Brenda said in an upset tone, eyeing the guy that hit phil. Patch bowed her head upon the guilt that she's feeling. You see, the highschool system here works as the freshmen are the baits in the school. Sophomores, juniors and seniors are considered equal. In able to fit in, you must be a sophomore, no matter how cool you are, you are going to perish. Other than that, It was hunting season before sem break. And, it wasn't a delifhtful time for Patch.

" Seniors are so hot, they are also like all over us freshmen , Just letting them know that my gates are open" Krish said. She was chewing some gum as she was playing with her hair, resting her back on a locker. " I don't get it, why are you guys so bothered by being liked by them or hooking up with them? " Patch banged her locker. " Cause it's the norm here, it makes you cool " Krish said. Patch looked at her with disgust and walked away with her books. I STILL DON'T GET IT patch thought.

Patch bought some hazelnut flavored wafer sticks and sat by the field alone in the tree, first time that she didn't have any earphones on. She watched the students one by one as , she entertained herself with food. The jocks who are wrestling each other, the cheerleaders. The skater dudes who are probably high, the gothic chicks where Indigo just waved at her. The bicycle daredevils, where her friend brandon smiled at her. Patch felt happy watching these kids, inexplicable but, she felt jovial. " Hey kiddy " Said Jaundice, a short brunette girl with a southern accent. " Oh hey " Patch smiled at her. Both of their parents are surgeons, they met at biology class and sat next to each other. " I got you, hazelnut brownies " Jaundice said, causing Patch to smile wider, it was inside a yellow paper bag with a ribbon. " Gosh , you keep on supplying me with these, I might need to jog more than usual, thank you " Patch said, receiving the bag from Jaundice, she sniffed the fresh brownies and smiled with her eyes. " It's the least I can do after you helped me on the biology exam " Jaundice said. " It's no biggie " Patch said, offering Jaundice to sit next to her. " I have to pass, I need to distribute my other brownies " She said, turning her back to Patch, to show her a transparent backpack with other brownie bags. " Oh wow, you're like a girl scout, you can make a fortune out of these " Patch said. " Yeah, next week during the student's night, I will sell them " Jaundice said, facing Patch. However, Jaundice needed to run along, she waved goodbye to Patch as she skipped away.

Patch sniffed the brownies again and had a piece, eating it slowly and savouring the flavor. A thought came into her mind, she wanted a job that requires her to taste and critique food, experimenting flavors, she smiled by the thought of it. Just then, Brian passed by, Patch choked by saying Hi as he almost passed by her. " Woah, you okay? " Brian asked. Patch put a thumbs up as she coughs up and drinks some water. Brian was giggling at her and without invitation, he sat next to her. " I just died a little bit " Patch said, teary eyed and coughing up. Brian laughed at her, thinking of what to say, they ended up silent. " You don't talk really much " Patch said. " Not really " Brian said. " That's okay, me too but, sometimes I talk alot " She replied. She offered him some brownies and Brian took a piece. " Jaundice's brownies are really good " Brian said as he took a bite. " Yeah! I know right? she gave you some too? " Patch asked. Brian nodded. Patch looked at his side, after almost dying from choking, she didn't notice that he brought his guitar with him. " Guitar? " Patch asked. Brian said yeah and placed it on his lap and strummed it, awkwardly smiling at her. " You're really awkward " Patch giggled at him. Brian bowed his head and scratched it due to embarrassment. " That's cool, I just don't like awkward situations. That's why you need me brian cause , I happen to be Captain doesn't care or Captain moment saver. Seriously , Jay owes me alot " She said.

" Captain Moment Saver? " Brian asked. " I tend to save the moment that is either dead or dying but, only when I feel like I'm not the buzzkill. " Patch said. " Well, that's right I do need you. " Brian giggled. " Sing me a song " Patch requested, she said it in a soft tone, actually feeling shy requesting such. She doesn't know what has gotten into her, same as curiosity struck her about Brian. " Like, right now? " Brian asked , as he cleared his throat, actually preparing to sing a song. Patch nodded shyly.

Brian started to play his guitar awkwardly then, getting the rhythm after he thought of the song. He played Lost Stars by Maroon Five.
His voice was smooth, soothing, beautiful, high and neat. He was serious with his singing and the music, Patch can see the passion in him, he doesn't look at her, she was looking at him, momentarily closing her eyes to good music and his good voice.

Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see
Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
I'd be damned Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears and

God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

Who are we? Just a speck of dust within the galaxy?
Woe is me, if we're not careful turns into reality
Don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
Turn the page maybe we'll find a brand new ending
Where we're dancing in our tears and

God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name
I thought I heard you out there crying
Just the same

God, give us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

I thought I saw you out there crying
I thought I heard you call my name
I thought I heard you out there crying

But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

" Good song " Patch smiled when Brian finished singing. " You really like music huh? " Patch asked. " Yeah, like you do " Brian pointed out, putting the guitar on the side. " I don't really know what I like, listening to music is my escape. To you, it's like your life, I can see it " Patch said. " Well, yeah " Brian smiled, awkward silence followed. Patch tried to save it but, she couldn't say anything. In that silence, Brian's voice is still playing inside her head. " Sing me another song " Patch requested. " Really? Uhh, okay " Brian said, grabbing his guitar with hesitation as he look at Patch who's waiting.

Stop and Stare by One Republic

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move, I'm shakin' off the rust
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years

Steady hands just take the wheel
Every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal
For the life I live

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh

Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see'

They're tryin' to come back, all my senses push
Untie the weight bags, I never thought I could
Steady feet, don't fail me now
I'm gonna run till you can't walk
Something pulls my focus out
And I'm standing down

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh

Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, you don't need

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared
I've become what I can't be
Oh, do you see what I see?

Saturday came, after that scene on the lawn. Brian's voice was stuck inside her head that she's already bugged about it. " Get out, get out " she groaned as she hit her head gently, she was at the dining area and Nicolete was just about to walk in with her pink silk robe. " Sweetie, is there water in your ears? " Nicolete asked as she grabbed a plate and went straight into the breakfast table behind the dining area. " No, there's a person inside my head " Patch said, she has always been open with Nicolete. " You want me to call daddy to open your skull? " She asked, with a smug look in her face as she sat in front of Patch. Patch smirked and rolled her eyes with Nicolete's remark. " Name? " Nicolete asked.

" Brian " Patch said. " Hmm " Nicolete hummed as she took a bite of her pancakes and looked up the ceiling. " It's like...Brian " She said plainly. " Or like Briaaaan!" She said in a high tone, cutesy manner . "Or  , ooh Brian~" She said in a low, sexy manner. " I don't even know what you mean by that? " Patch said with a puzzled look. " What is he like? " Nicolete asked.

" Nerdy, nice, awkward and talented " Patch said, picturing brian inside her head and what special attributes he contains. " But, I don't like him...he's too nice " Patch said. " Damn straight! Dragons are for bad boys " Nicolete said, winking at Patch. " His voice is stuck in my head though, like last night I even had a dream about him, he was performing on stage, and he didn't keep his eyes off of me, weird. " Patch said, bewildered.

" Oh, Honey. I took psychology 101 and it's either you like this guy or hate him, cause you're thinking about him " Nicolete said. " I don't think about him" Patch said, raising her voice.

Nicolete hummed as she took a sip of her tall glass of orange juice. " Then, tell me again why we're talking about him? " Nicolete asked.

" I told you! His voice is stuck in my head...in my head ." Patch said, starting to panic, holding her head, hyperventilating. " He's in my head , I'm thinking about him, fuck " Patch said.

" LANGUAGE! " Nicolete scolded her.

Night came.
Patch wore a plain white shirt, red plaid skirt and a black leather jacket. She walked to town without the driver or informing anyone home. She bought a venti sized iced americano. She met with Brenda and Indigo, matching skirts. " Aye, bitches " Patch said, hugging the ladies. They are infront of a convenience store, the same one that she and Brian visited before. The feeling was different this time when she walked pass the candy section. " What are we doing here? " Patch asked, grabbing stuff to buy anyways. " We'll wait for the guys here " Indigo said. Few seconds later, Bob gave her a backhug and they kissed, making Patch flustered, the four guys were there too, they look different though. Much more charismatic with that boy in the band feel caught. Patch had her eyes on Brian who also had his eyes on her, he was wearing a black coat with a white shirt, and a blabk bandana in his forehead. He smiled at her, yes underneath all that charismatic look, Brian's smile is still soft. Patch smiled back, he walked towards her with his guitar case on his back.

" You came " Brian said. Because, it was just usually Indigo and Brenda. " No, I'm just getting some sweets " She said, flashing her bag full of sugar making Brian chuckle. " This is the semi - finals though. Come on guys, we have some asses to kick " Said Jay. They went to an underground lair, which is new to Patch. The walls were a mixture of cement and crimson bricks, it smells like old paint, red and blue lights were flashing. Rock bands and even a familiar face, Slater and his band of thugs. " Oh, it's the lemon heads " Slater said, as Jay and the guys entered with the girls, Slater was as tall as Jay, except he's buff and a little more on that strong look with a scar on his right cheek. " New blood " Slater said, as he went near Patch and Brian blocking him. " Come on, we're just welcoming you. Guys, so tough here but, weenies at school. " Slater said, followed by a series of laughter from his band of thugs and other girls. " We don't want any trouble, this is a fair battle " Bob said calmly, even smiling at Slater. " Of course bob, I'm just having a little fun " Slater said. " I found the dragon " Mark said. Mark is Slater's right hand man, he knows martial arts, has red hair and has gangster written all over him. " That's the dragon? I didn't know that you guys were keeping the dragon? The youngest Dragon, is she perhaps the baddest of them all?" Slater asked Bob, everyone was puzzled like even Patch didn't know what he was talking about. Like the record she has was cursing in class that caused her to clean the school with Brian for two weeks.

" Her name is Patch, call her that. " Bob said nicely. " No , you can call me dragon all you want " Patch said sarcastically. Slater leaned towards her, Patch didn't move an inch, glaring at him, Slater smirked at her. " Would you like a drink, Dragon? " He asked. His thugs teasing her, howling like wolves. Patch smirked at the side, Brian was silently watching, not knowing what he'll do if Slater does something stupid. " Or maybe, get out of this hell hole? " He added. " That sounds nice actually, knowing that you're not gonna be there " Patch smiled at him, saying that made her friends laugh except for Brian. " Feisty, I like it " Slater said, he stepped back from Patch. "Oh, I can be worse or worst, don't mess with a dragon. " Patch said with her signature bitchy yet innocent smile. " Have a good evening fellas " He said, gesturing them to enter. " Thank you " Patch replied.

" He was nice " Brenda said. No, he wasn't obviously , it was just for show. He enjoyed bullying Jay and his friends. But, he wanted the dragon, Patch. " Stay away from that guy, understood? " Jay said, even pointing his fingers at Patch as he laid his guitar case on the floor, they were backstage and the band was preparing. " I don't even care , what's his name? Swiper? " Patch said. " Slater, he's a womanizer, evil and just, promise me, twenty feet distance " Jay said as he was assembling his electric guitar. " Promise " Patch said. " Anyways, he's just trying to sleep with you " Phil said with an innocent tone with a straight smile, Brian and Danny were unamused and quiet. " The hell? What makes him think that I'm gonna sleep with him? " Patch scoffed. " Cause he's the hottest guy in school " Brenda said, making the guys look back at her. " It's true, he's number in the school website " She added. " All because I have a stupid last name" Patch said. " Yeah , he makes me sick, if he says anything that violates you, I don't know what I'll do!" Jay said angrily as he put his electric guitar around him. " Relax Jay,  I can take care of myself and I'm not scared of an egotistic maniac." Patch said.

The battle of the bands were about to begin, there was even an MC. A roll call of all the bands was done, even some intermission numbers. Alcoholic drinks were available for teenagers, it was a messy music market. Patch liked the whole new experience, studying the area, actually seeing people who also doesn't care, wild and translucent.

" This is actually fun " Patch said to Brenda and Indigo who's rocking out to the first band, the vocalist was a dude wearing a purple rockstar wig, singing to sweet child o' mine. The girls nodded at her, smiling and having a good time. Patch looked at the side and saw Slater, who was looking at her like a hungry wolf. She scoffed and ignored him, having a great time and enjoying the music, she looks at the other side. Brenda pointed out Jay and the guys who are preparing to go next.

It was their turn to perform, Jay introduced the band, the lemonheads. The first song choice was Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Brian sang the hook.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And just like what happened in her dream, he didn't keep his eyes off of her as he sang passionately. " I feel freaky " Patch blurted out of the blue, unconsciously, luckily the girls didn't notice her who were busy cheering for Jay and the guys. Their second song choice was All Apologies by Nirvana, for this song , it's like the underground was quaking with the guitar and all the people jumping in.
Still, eyes on Patch this time smiling at her, watching her have a good time made him happy.

The performance ended, they went backstage with the guys . Where they bump into Slater once again before they go into the stage. " You guys were great " Indigo said who went straight to Bob, Brenda punched Jay playfully and Patch went straight to Brian . " That's cool " Bob replied giving his girlfriend a kiss in the cheek. " There they are, going to perform an original again " Phil said, who peeps by the red velvet curtain to where Slater and the thugs are introducing themselves. The crowd cheered louder for them than the other bands. " Anyone hungry? " Danny asked. " ME " Everyone answered. At the back of the underground arena, is a secret pizza place that is open from 8:00 p.m. to 6: 00 a.m. , It had a vintage dark red concept, wtih dim lights, it also has a bar at the side. The restaurant is only available for the underground members. " Pizza " Patch said. " Yeah " Brian replied.

They gathered to the round red table and ordered different types of pizza, vegetarian for Indigo, Meat lovers , eightcheese, lobster and scallop pizza and good old' NY style pizza. " We need to come up with an original song " Phil stressed out, with anxiousness filled in his voice. " We will soon, we're still students how about each of us write songs and gather after a week " Bob suggested as the leader of the band. " We're an all vocal band though so, we're at the run and we having lobster pizza!" Jay pointed out.

" You need to stop " Brenda told him. While they were talking about the song writing thing. Patch and Brian are in their own world, which Brenda and Jay noticed. " That was a nice song choice " Patch said. " Thanks, we all chose it though but, thanks " Brian replied. He was just awkwardly squishy with sharp edges. " Will you be here next week? " Brian asked, Patch shook her head as disapproval , brian nodded in dismay. " Apparently that Slater guy knows me, I don't want to put any more bricks to the Dragon's reputation castle " She added. " Then, maybe go with a different name " Brian suggested, hesitating a bit and checking Patch's reaction. She smiled though not like in a way that she thinks that he's stupid but, she likes it. " Okay then, next week I'll be uhh...Raquel...Bullet and I'll have long fire red hair " She said, they both chuckled.

He walked Patch home. No, he walked Jay and Patch home, first dropping Jay off his house but, secretly snooping by his living room. Patch said Goodbye with one hand on the gate.

He said congratulations.

Puzzled and all, she hid it in her face as she likes to pretend that she has it all figured out. She felt like if she asked what she gained, she'd feel more nervous. Brian seems okay to pull out some type of wicked prank, that could get them both into trouble. Patch already has enough bad luck to begin with, love was trouble for Patch anyways.

Congratulations. Brian said congratulations as saying, that he likes her. As in, congratulations I like you and I'm gonna be in your life now.
Patch just said thanks, told him to take care on the way home and went inside.

He went home with high hopes , he couldn't stop smiling from what happened earlier. He actually felt like he has a shot with the pixie like girl.
While, Patch on the other hand doesn't feel so sure with all of this, some part of her feels more fine than, the trouble she senses.

She met with her famous brother, Blue and her former brother who's her sister now, Nicolete. Nicolete was escorting men to their home, as they take out her stuff. They lifted the sofa where blue with the hangover is lying on.

" where are you going?" Patch asked her. Nikita was wearing a pink shiny wig matched with a, sleeveless glitter pink dress with fur on its edges. " I'm moving out sweet thing " She said, she hugged her sister, her wig's strands getting caught with Plum's uniform. " You're leaving? " She asked an obvious question as, she felt sad about the whole moving out scenario. That means that she's gonna be left with her rockstar brother with a reputation as big as their house. Nikita nodded though, she sensed the gloominess in her voice so she gave her sibling another squeeze. " You'll be fine, Blue is fine and besides, you'll be in college in three years time, you're a big girl " She said. " But, I don't want to take care of big baby blue ." Patch whined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 490 40
in which sungjin falls in love with wonpil's girlfriend . . when she only has a few months left to live, who will she choose to spend it with? - refe...
40.2K 1.8K 37
in which Brian has to choose between love and friendship [COMPLETED] - - - - - Day6 x twice ff youngk x jeongyeon - I'm sorry for any typos/spelling...
2.9K 62 21
❝ 𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒖𝒑𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? ❞ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴋɪᴍ, ᴀ ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇ...
212K 8.6K 102
- day 6 is the type to? - • bcs we my days need more day6 content • request and enjoy :) [ literally the only book I've ever updated regularly ]