Destiny

By AnnamarieHalliday

When Edward leaves Bella she decides to leave Forks and go to another place that means a lot more to her. Peo... More

Prolog
Mystic Falls
The Past comes to Life
Romantic nights to Romantic mornings
Ball
Girl Talk
Night with the Mikaelson's
Girls Day Out
Family Fights
Long talks, Romantic Moments
Charlie's here, Thanksgiving
Holidays and surprises
Daughter and more surprises
Your my What
Pieces falling into place
Surprises everywhere
New friends, Old friends
20's Blast
Family Vacation
Family vacation pictures
New Love
Family day
Back in Mystic Falls
Drama every which way part 1
Drama every which way part 2
Prophecy
Graduation
Bachelorette Party
Klaus and Caroline
Elijah and Bella
Stefan and Rebekah
Epilogue
more Paris home pictures

Girls Trip

1.4K 41 2
By AnnamarieHalliday

I woke the next morning to Elijah tracing little patterns on my back. I looked at him and smiled.

"Well, I'm going to miss this over the weekend."

"Well, I will be here to welcome you back once you get here Monday."

"I know just remember I'm bringing Charlie back with me. His flight will get there Monday morning a little after 10 then we will be on our way back here."

"Sounds good my love." I lend over to him to kiss him before getting out of bed and getting dressed so I could go get the other girls and we could head out.

"It will be quite without any of you girls here this weekend."

"I know but maybe you can work on your brother relationships. It might be good for everyone you guys can work things out."

"Yes, maybe my brothers and I can work on that." I smiled at him as I pulled on a little baby blue tank top and some jeans. I grabbed my letter jacket and a tan pair of wage heals that had a flower on the toes. I put them on and go to grab my things but Elijah beats me to it.

"I can carry them myself you know."

"I know but I want to." I smiled and we headed downstairs. Once we got to the front hallway I grabbed my purse and car keys and we headed out. I unlocked my car and he put the bags in the back. Once they were in he shut it and turned to me.

"I love you. Have fun with the girls and enjoy your weekend. Try to relax this weekend."

"I will and I love you too. I should get going I told the girls I would be there by 6 so we could get breakfast before we head into Richmond."

"Alright, you're still staying at The Jefferson right?"

"Yes, it's my favorite place to stay there. I will call when we get there."

"Alright be safe and have fun."

"I will you as well. Bye love you."

"I love you too." He pulled me in for a kiss and we kiss for a moment before I pulled back. He opened my car door for me and I climbed in. he kissed me goodbye one more time and then I started the car and drove off to get the girls for our girls weekend.

Once I pulled up I saw Rebekah and Caroline walking out with Nik behind carrying bags.

I parked the car and got out opening the trunk for them.

"I thought this was just for the weekend with how much you two have it look like you will be gone for weeks."

"It is not that much Nik. Plus you have to make sure you are ready for anything." Rebekah told him as he put bags in the back.

"Well most of it is your sisters," Caroline told him.

"Now that does sound like my sister."

"O bite me Nik. The cool is for all of us. It's our blood supply for the trip." She told him.

"Well alright, what about the other five bags?"

"Easy clothing and shoes."

"Will you not being buying anything then?"

"Of course I will be buying. We are going on a girl's trip which we will shop."

"You really need more?" Kol asked coming out.

"Yes now, will you leave me alone about it?" Kol started to laugh and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Well, we should be heading out if we want to do all that we planned on," I told them.

"I call shotgun. Bye boys behave if that is possible for you." Rebekah said and went and got into the car.

"Well then, I will see you Monday," Caroline told Nik.

"See you then, Love you."

"Love you to" they kissed and I walked over to the car where Nik opened the doors for both of us.

"Thanks, Nik," I said and he gave me a hug.

"Make sure to keep out of trouble."

"I know I can with the girls, it's you guys I'm worried about."

"I will be on my best behavior I promise."

"We will see, see you Monday." I got in and he shut the door. We all waved as we pulled away and hit the road.

Most of the drive was full of us talking and singing along to the music. We only had to stop for gas and ended up buying junk food to munch on. We got into downtown Richmond a little after 8 and stopped at BoJangles for breakfast.

Once we were done there we decided to head out and do some shopping and sightseeing.

We went to the Botanical Gardens and went to a few different shops buying some things. After shopping for a few hours we decided to head to the hotel and relax for a little while.

Once we pulled up to the hotel we climbed out and the bellboy helped put our things on a cart to take in with us and the valet took the car to park it.

We walked in and all looked around as we made our way to the front desk.

"This place is so amazing," Caroline said to us.

"No kidding, this is beautiful." Rebekah agreed with her. I smiled at them and walked up to the desk as the keep looking around.

"Hello welcome to The Jefferson, how can I help you?"

"Hello, I have a reservation for Bella Salvatore."

"Yes, you will be staying with us until Monday morning, would you like three room keys?

"Yes please," I told the lady.

"Alright," she did her thing on the computer and ran the information. She then told me things and handed over the room keys. I thanked her and made my way over to the others.

"You ready to head up?"

"Ya lets go," Caroline said to us. We follow the bellboy up to our room he puts our things in the room and I hand him a tip as he makes his way out. I shut the door and turned to look at the girls.

"You got us The Jefferson Suite? " Rebekah asked with amaze.

"Yes, only the best for our girl's trip."

"This place is amazing, it's so beautiful."

"This weekend is all about relaxing and having a good time. This is a perfect place to relaxes and have a good time."

"Thank you for this Bell really," Caroline said.

"Of course, I would do anything for my two best friends my sisters really." We all hugged and laughed.

"Although you two don't mind sharing a bed right?"

"No, I'm good with it," Caroline told us.

"I am too," Rebekah replied.

"Good then, so what do we want to do first?" I asked them.

"How about the spa?" Rebekah asked us.

"That sounds good to me," Caroline said.

"Me as well." We all got ready and then headed down to the spa. After a few hours of relaxation, we head off to get ready for our dinner at the hotel restaurant.

Once we were ready we headed down for dinner. Rebekah was in a blood red dress, Caroline in a beautiful blue dress and I wore a silver dress. Once we were seated at our table and ordered we started to talk to each other.

"This is so amazing Bella," Caroline told me.

"It really is, I'm glad we were able to do this," Rebekah replied.

"I am too, it's nice to just have some fun and enjoy some time away from our crazy for a little while."

We keep talking and after eating we went on a small walk through the hotel and then decided to go down to the pool and do some swimming.

Once we were at the swimming pool we got in and splashed each other just having a good time and relaxing some which was nice. After an hour or so we headed back to the room and started showering and getting ready for bed.

We ended up on the balcony hanging out and talking for a few hours about life and the past.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go to a few museums and we can tell you the fun side of history," I told Caroline.

"That would be a lot of fun. I'm in for sure."

"Good, we have all kinds of fun stories we can tell you," Rebekah said. We spent a little more time talking and laughing with one another. Then we decided to head into the room and go to bed. The others got into bed and I made my way out to call Elijah. I ended up on the balcony waiting for him to answer his phone.

"Hello, my love." He said when he answered the phone.

"Hello Elijah, how are things going there?"

"Good, everyone is alive and on their best behavior. How are things for you?"

"Amazing, it's so nice to be able to just get away and have some fun with the girls. I have been able to relax some and have fun which is really nice, to tell the truth. I miss you though."

"I miss you as well my love. You are having fun and enjoy things right?"

"Yes I am, I'm glad I decided to come."

"Are you enjoying the hotel?"

"Yes I am, we all are. I should be off to bed though or the others will wonder where I have gone."

"Alright my love, I will talk to you soon have fun and I will see you on Monday."

"Ok, I love you good night."

"I love you to sleep well, my love."

The next morning came fast and us girls were up pretty early so we could do all we had planned. First, we went to breakfast in the hotel at TJ's.

After that, we went shopping and to museums.

We spent most of the day running around having fun and not worrying about everything going on at home. It was nice to relax and just enjoy the day. We got back to the hotel around 3 and decided to do the afternoon tea the hotel offered, which we all had fun with. After that, we decided to go out for the night and do some fun things that were later at night.

It was around 9:30 when we got back to the hotel and headed to the hotel bar.

"You know I think most of our brothers have a drinking problem," Caroline told us.

"I know Damon does, plus Nik has his moments. Kol is really getting into it as well."

"Are we the only somewhat normal ones in our family's?" Rebekah asked me.

"Most likely, our brothers can be a bit much at times, to tell the truth," I told them.

We talked for a little then made our way to our room.

Once in there we went to the sitting room and started talking.

"You know it is really nice to get away from things at this point. There is just so much going on that it's nice to be able to get away and breath some. I miss the calm my life use to be had times, yet I love to be a vampire." Caroline told both of us.

"You're right it is nice to get away and I'm glad you are here. I did not know how much I needed friends or how good of a friend you would become to me. I am glad that we get to be friends now." Rebekah told her.

"It's nice to be with two wonderful and amazing people that I trust and I know will be there for me. I'm glad I can trust you both with so much in my life. I'm glad I get to have you as my amazing friends."

"We are glad that you are our friend as well. Thank you for never turning your back on me from everything." Rebekah said.

"I just want to say thank you for bringing me into this friendship and giving me a chance to be with people who have my best interested at heart. It's nice to know I have people who are really there for me again. So thank you, Bella, for bringing me into this family, and Rebekah for letting me in and giving me a chance even after all that has gone down between your family and my friends I guess. So thanks, I'm glad I get to be here with you both."

"Well we are glad you get to be here and I'm glad you are a part of our group, our family really. It's nice to have another girl in this family, to tell the truth." Rebekah told her.

"I'm glad I have two amazing sisters in my life and that they make my life even better full of so much happiness. So thank you to both of you." I told them and we all looked at one another and then pulled ourselves into a group hug. We all started to laugh after a moment.

We ended up heading to our room and climbing into our bed putting on a movie. The last thing I remember is laying in-between the two of them and the start of the movie.

The following morning we got up a little later and decided to have the Afternoon tea that they had.

After that, we went out for the day and did a lot of sightseeing touristy things just enjoying the last day of our trip. I knew that all too soon we would be heading back to Mystic Falls but at least that would also mean that Charlie would be here as well and I was really looking forward to seeing him again.

I had not noticed how much I missed him and the way life was with him until he called and all of the crazy had caught up to me. I was just so tired of it all and I really just needed some kind of a normal moment in everything that had been going on. Plus it would be nice for Charlie to be able to meet Elijah and the others. I had a feeling they would like one another.

The day was fun and mostly running around and going a little crazy. Telling Caroline stories of times Rebekah and I were together and trouble we use to get into. It was fun walking down memory lane with them.

"I can't believe you two did that?" Caroline said to us after we had told her yet another story.

"You would be amazed at the things we have done. I'm pretty sure we are the reason that most of the stories of the past are there." Rebekah told her.

"I am as well; we were quite the pair in the past."

"I wish I could have seen how things once were," Caroline told us both.

"Don't we have a decade dance for school coming up?" Rebekah asked her.

"Yes we do, are you both coming?" she asked.

"I would not miss it for the world," Rebekah said.

"I will be there as well," I told her. We keep running around all over town laughing and having the best of time while we did so.

I also brought up to the girls that we needed to do this more often to just get away and we all agreed to it which made me very happy. Happy to know I have some amazing friends by my side that really had become more like a sister to me.

Once we got back to our room we all got ready for bed and decided to get some sleep before our last day tomorrow.

Once we got up the next morning we decided to go for a swim and then went to the Sunday Champagne Brunch and then off to have fun on their last day. That night us girls decided to go to a club and did not get back tell after 11 that night and once we did get back to the room we all went to bed.

I was excited because I knew that I would be able to see Charlie in the morning and I could not wait to see him. I also could not wait for my friends to meet him because I knew they would all get along and Charlie would love the girls knowing they were my family as well. It had been an amazing trip but I was so excited to bring Charlie back to the house and for him to finally meet everyone. This would be a good week at least I hoped it would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 6 16
This is a spin off of twilight. The charters will some what be the same but Edward will be changed to Eli. The story is completely different Bella's...
307K 7.8K 30
Growing up Renee favored Bella over her twin sister Catalina aka Cat, so when Renee left she took Bella leaving Cat behind. Charlie tried to be a fat...
194K 5.2K 42
Edward left Bella heart broken and all she had left was Jacob to comfort her. She starts to fall for him because of his charm, but when Edward comes...
6.3K 224 6
Follow Bella's journey as she leaves her life behind, before falling into the arms of the man she loves more than anything else in the world BellaxKl...