No Place like Spamily (Editin...

By sebirdowney

Bella Mann is a teenage girl. Bella Mann, a quiet teenage girl who doesn't like socializing. Bella Mann, a lo... More

Cast & Trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

98 18 17
By sebirdowney

"So," Momma Asian clapped. "Who wantsㅡ" She didn't have to finish the sentence. They all knew what she was about to say so immediately hands went up. Expect mine. I was finished opening my mouth to eat. Momma Asain's eyes gleamed victoriously with her lips pursed in a smirk. "Ha. There isn't any. You're on your own."

Something happened that I didn't expect. I thought everyone here at the table was going to be bull mad at her for joking with them like that, but instead all burning hatred eyes veered at Titania. They could see her enjoying herself with the bucket of the desert and an oversized spoon with ice cream whiskers.

Titania knew this was coming so she was about to handle it well. "What did I do," she asked ever so childish. Grace scowled. Mira smacked her lips. Caden shrugged. Deewa shoved her in the shoulder. Kash narrowed his eyes, chewing on the inside of his cheek. They all looked as if they wanted to murder her. Over ice cream? I snickered ever so quietly and closed my pizza box. JESUS! I was doing things I don't normally do: like this snickering. When was the last time I even snickered...?

"You know what you did," Grace sneered. "Don't act inconspicuous."

"...I can explain!" Titania tapped her chin as if doing so would pound the words out her mouth. Her brown eyes clocked to the corner of her eyes, looking up to the ceiling. Everybody waited tapping feet and nails against the floor and table. I was just sitting here. And for what? I haven't a clue. I could've been doing something else with my time. But what? I had nothing else to do. WHAT WAS I DOING WITH MY LIFE? WASTING Iㅡ

"TITA!" someone boomed. It jumped me out my thoughts. I bolted my eyes confusingly around the table until I found out who did so. "THAT'S SUCH A BIZARRE EXCUSE!" It was Mira.

"So, you're saying your "ice cream" conscience told you to get up and get eat it in the middle of the night....?" Grace abstrused sardonically. Titania shrugged absurdly.

"Crazy, right?"

"Tita, go to your room." Deewa pointed in the direction.

"Who made you mom?"

"My spirit."

Momma Asian slumped back into her chair. "Good! I could use the break." She slid her hand across her head and stretched out her arms and shoulders, groaning. "Who's turns for dishes tonight?" All eyes wentㅡ"Don't even think about it."

Kash stood up, collecting his pizza box. "Well, I had enough for one day." He tilted his head side to side. "Tell Axel I'll stop by tomorrow."

"Kash, Jessica is coming over." Mira said mischievously causing Kash to halt in motion. I looked at him. He seemed to be staring at absolutely nothing. What was wrong with him when it came to hearing the word Jessica. It was only a name.

But to Kash it was totally different thing hearing the name Jessica. Especially it coming out of Mira's mouth. It made him shiver to even hear her name. It was like hearing he won the Hall of Fame or something. He tried to keep it cool tonight. Being around Jessica made him charming and it affected him sexually.

He cleared his throat and gave Mira the bestest straight face he could manage since his heart and emotions were already fireworking. He was beginning to sweat, too. Play it off, he told himself. "Not tonight. Angelo is blowing up my phone right now so I gotta go pick her up." He looked at his Rolex. "Yeah..." He licked his lips and bit the bottom. "Tell her I said Hi though." He sounded and looked very pained if I was hearing and looking at him right. Poor thing?

"Of course I will. Bye, Kash."

"Later, Kash." Everyone bid their goodbyes as Kash made his way out the house.

"Bye, Bella," he called out surprising me like hell. I thought, to be honest, he forgot all about me. My heart bounced through my chest, it made me gasp.

"Mm, bye." My voice was so timid, I'm pretty sure he didn't hear me. The door closed. Everybody sighed as if the tension in the room settled down. They all started to speak at once as they rose up with thier pizza boxes and headed to the kitchen to dump it into the recycle bin. Everyone had ate thier whole box of pizza expect me. I only had one and second half of pizza. I wasn't to hungry. My stomach was already full with anxiety and alarming thoughts. I couldn't help it. Even if I tried.

After disposing the boxes, the kids disappeared up the stairs chattering on about what happened today, I stayed downstairs to see if I could save my pizza just in case I got hungry in the middle of the night. I doubted I would since I was in a new place, but hey. You never know. Beside I didn't wanna waste plenty of food I didn't buy. That sounds and looks intentionality rude.

So here I was in the kitchen, blindingly looking for something I could store my pizza in. I didn't want to just bob through cabinets that weren't mine. I did that once and didn't want to do it again. Not because I saw anything. It was none of my business.

Nothing containery was in sight. Nothing even on the counters. This kitchen was clean as a whistle. I heaved a exaggerated sigh and slumped my weight to one foot. Forget it. I'm very tired. I just want to lay down. I placed my box on the island counter and walked out the kitchen. On the way up the stairs, I was greeted by Mira. I felt like a magnet around her. Everytime I was close by, she seemed to zap into me.

"We got your bags all set up for you!" She was walking up through the foyer and passing all the bedroom doors. "I cannot believe we have another sister! It's fun having something new, isn't it?" Through her squealing, I tried to keep a straight smile and an normal face. I was fighting a frown and lazy skin. I tried not to look shallow. "...I lied to Kash," she was saying as if fangirling. "Hehe! Jessica's not coming. I like to see him vulnerable. Haha! His whole figure changes. He loves Jessica, but he cannot like her. Some..." She lowered her voice, her breath on my ear. "bitch is holding him down." She sighed. "The poor man."

I didn't even know the situation between Kash and this Jessica, but Mira was conversating with me as if I did 100 percent. I didn't even know 1.5 half of it.

"...okay, so I think this is your room."

"She's sleeping in there?" Came a harsh tone from Deewa. Her eyes were burning fumes. Mira nodded.

"Yes, I think so." Mira looked at me for confirmation. I gave it to her. Deewa crossed her arms.

"There's nowhere to sleep in there."

"I'm taking Kash's bed," I heard my voice answer. "Beer, um...no. Lillian said I would be using his bed..." Where did that come from? I wanted to punch my voice box.

"Her name is Amiya," Deewa hissed coldly.

"Dee..."

"Besides, where is he gonna sleep?"

Mira pressed me closer to her side as if pulling me away from Deewa's jealousy. Mira could smell it. I was clueless but I knew something was nagging her. I didn't know what. Mira did. "We'll figure that out when he does," she answered. "Until then..." She knocked on the door before opening it. "Caden you in here? Bella and I are coming in." She lead us inside. "Those are her bags, Mom?"

I peeked over my shoulder just a tap so see the update on Deewa. She was scowling the hell out of her face. What the hell was wrong with her? Was me sleeping in the boys room dangerous? Made her suspensious? Please, honey. Nothing was going to happen. I didn't like boys like that.

"...I hope you don't mind sleeping with the boys, Bella." Huh? Oh. I looked at Beer. Did I mind having to sleep in here with two dudes? Could they protect me from my nightmares? Be my knight and shining armors?? Ha! Who was I kidding. I had walls made of steel.

"No, no. I-I don't mind. This will be great." Did I sound convincing?

"Let's hope it'll be temporary. Maybe soon we could move the bed into one of the girl's room." Mira's hand shot up like an alien's spacecraft taking off.

"I call dibs!"

"She's too old for you guys."

I almost choked on her words. Too old? Excccuse me?

"How old are you?" Mira asked me. I opened my mouth to answer but it wasn't my voice.

"17. Being held up with 14 and 15 year olds will probably kill her or so says Lil. Me? I really don't care, but your Aunt's face scares me." Beer sounded weakly defensive. "She can somehow do something with her face muscles likeㅡ" She imitated a hard face or effortlessly tried to.

"How could you let her win? Where's your pride?"

"She swallowed it," Beer muttered. For the first time in my life I found myself wanting to burst out laughing. What was wrong with this family, but I knew where she was coming from. Lilian's whole structure gave me the hibbie jibbies. Mira nodded sympathetically.

🌺🌌🌺

Pssssst! Here's a another update! Do me a genuine favor: enjoy jt!

It probably isn't all that good, but it took me quite a while. 😞

Question: Why does Writer's block exist? -.-

I hope you comment throughout and vote on your way! Thanks, readers!!! <3

Your Writer, B.K  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 24 17
Living in an asylum for the past 5 years isn't easy. You can't get mad, forced to take pills, forget your emotions and only focus on "getting better...
10K 418 41
(Complete) Ryder is a teenaged boy in foster care. his parents died when he was two and was put into the foster system. He has bounced from one home...
49.9K 1K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
43 0 18
Marie is a plain girl, her wardrobe composed of nothing but white shirts and blue jeans, until one day she meets a strange girl on the pavement: Paul...