Peace Vs Violence (Naj Fresh...

By GreenFlames09

(COMPLETED) Fresh.. a kid that loves school but has gone through a lot and that makes him have less confidenc... More

For SANS SAKE plz read!
Chapter 2: Stop Pretending
Chapter 3: Best Buds
Thank You
Chapter 4: Secret's
Chapter 5: Life And Lies
'Information'
Chapter 6: Past Full Of Harm
Chapter 7: Drowning
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Trouble Maker
Chapter 9: Geno's Behavior
Chapter 10: Too Close!
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Chapter 11: Get Ready
Chapter 12: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Jealous
Chapter 15: Trust
Chapter 16: Need Him
Chapter 17: Love..?
Chapter 18: I Stopped Pretending.
Authors Note!

Chapter 1: First Day... Worst Day

4.9K 118 172
By GreenFlames09

*Beep Beep Bee--* " 5 more minutes" Fresh said and set his alarm to wake him after 5 minutes... Beep Bee-* "5 more...." be-*  "five more!.." (after 30 minutes) Cray passes by Fresh door
Cray: "Hey bro" "...hey..." some secondes passes by and Cray runs in Fresh' s room "WAIT YOU ARE STILL HERE?!?!" "hmm? What do you mean? ofc im here were would i be?" " well idc.. maybe IN SCHOOL!!" Fresh stays quiet for a momment... "TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY?!"

Fresh gets up immediately but slips on his blanket and fells down on his face Cray from the other hand was laughing like crazy! Fresh glares at him but ignores him and starts running as fast as he couled! He got up at 8:00 and he has to be there at 8:15 'crap crap crap im TOTTALY going to miss the bus' he thought he put on his clothes and he run down stairs. Luckily Cray had allready made breakfast Fresh put the tost in his mouth and run out of the house yelling "IM OUT!" and Cray said from the distance "Good Luck" Cray was staying with Fresh for a while beacuse he goes to a diferent school that will open the next week so untill then he will stay with him before he moves out.

Fresh saw the bus left and he run and yelled at the driver "STOP" the driver Flinched and stop Fresh got in and saw the driver glaring at him "sorry..!" Fresh said while rubbing the back of his neck. He looked around there was only one sit left that was besides a yellow dinosaur he sat there. He looked at the little dinosaur she seemed stresed

"Hey you ok?" She didnt awnser "...Hey!" She flinched "A-ah s-sorry i didnt notice you t-there!" "Its ok are you alright?" Yeah im
f-fine just stressed for the fist d-day..." "everything is gonna be alright dont worry!" Fresh said although he was twise more stressed from her. He started sweating she gigled he turned blue blushing and looked away imberassed "H-hey my name is Alphys W-whats yours?" "My name is Fresh! Nice to meet you Alphys!" " Nice to m-meet you too Fresh!" They were talking untill the bus stoped they got out and head to school Fresh stoped and looked at it from above... kinda scared what will fate lead him and the kind of truble he is gonna get to this year... "you o-ok?" Said Alphys "Y-Yes im fine!.." he said and run to catch up with her. They went into the school "im gonna search for my locker now see you later Alphys!" "S-see you later!" She said and left...

"16...17...18.." fresh said as he was searching for his locker "19! Finally!" He said. He saw his Paper (jam) that had his classes on

History
Lunch
Art
PE

Because it was the first day they didnt have a lot classes he got out his history book. He  left his bag on his locker and then he realised He STILL didnt eat his breakfast beacuse he was talking to Aphys! He took the tost and started eating it while running in the hallway trying to found his class

Pj Pov*

"The new kid is late on the first day? Classic..." said Nightmare the teacher as soon as he said that the door opened and fell on the wall making a loud 'bam' everyone looked at the door the new kid came in with a tost on his mouth

"S-Sorry im late!" He said outloud Nightmare sights " introduse yourshelf and sit down plz" "y-yes sir!" Nightmare sit on his chair and the new kid said "H-Hey im Fresh! Nice too meet you!" 'What a nerd' i thought i couled see that undyne and BP (BurgerPants) had already spoted him for our next target i smirk he looked around. There were 2 seats left one besides me and one at the back that noone was sitting at. Allthough he sat besides me i look at him suprised and everyone did asswell it seems like he doesnt know who i am... Nightmare starts the lesson and then Fresh turns to face me "hey my name is Fresh as you probably allready know... whats your name?" He said and pulled out his hand for me to great him. I look at him suprised and hit his hand away to saw him im not interested on talking. He looked at me and said "Aaw~ Are you shy?" He said teasing Everyone started laughing and i was about to punch him but Nightmare turned around and yelled "SHUT IT" everyone stoped not only laughing but moving asswell he turned arouned and continued his lesson 'that fuck*ng nerd just-... he is gonna have a Bad time after this!' I thought the bell rang everyone started running to the door i sat up immediatly but when i turned around he was gone "heh oh.. it' s ON!"

Fresh Pov*
I couled EASLY tell that he was mad and would try to hurt me after this so i run as fast as i couled i stoped at the cafeteria and gasped for air as i was breathing heavily someone touched my shoulder making me flinch i turn around fast to see alphys i sight "W-whats wrong?" "Bullies" "W-What!? Who?" "Idk... idk his name yet! Nevermind that how about we go to eat now?" "...s-sure!" She seemes a bit worried but shook it off. We went and sat down at a table "soo can i call you Alph?" "Sure" "soo Alph do you like anyone here?" She flinched i gigled "so you do! Who is the lucky one?" She stays silent for a momment "...h-her" she said and pointed at a Fish monster with a ponytale and red hair "ooh~ so whats her name?" "U-Undyne... she is soo cool..." i smirk at her "Alphys And Undyne Sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I--" I was cut off by someone who slamed there hand on our table making a loud bam i look up to only see undyne and her group that guy from the class was with them too 'crap'...

Pj's Pov*
Undyne and i were going to the cafeteria when we saw that Fresh kid we smirk and head to their table when undyne saw Alphys she stopped for a bit but contiued and slammed her hand on their table Fresh looks at her suprised "hey Nerd!" Undyne said "heh.. nerd? Well hey tuna fish" he said everyone was suprised even me i gupled looking at undyne that almost turned red out of anger... "hey und-" i wad cut off by her "oh im gonna make u scream SO BAD" she said and punched Fresh he fell down off of his chair and Alphys run at him "F-Fresh are you o-ok?" She said i couled tell that he wasnt ok.. but he sjook it off like it was nothing. Althougb it obviously hurt...

Fresh Pov*
That was a strong punch but well... i had get used to it you know i had been bullied a lot but the most of pain i fellt were it was when i hured my eyee that i have a bandage on right now it was whe- "Undyne i really like you but i cant stand anymore the thing that you talk to my friends and hurt them like that!" Alphys said faceing Undyne "A-Alph i-!" "If you dont stop doing that then i wont talk to you again!" Alphys said as she helped me get up "A-Alphys- wait!" Undyne said as me and Alphys whent out of the cafeteria.

It was quiet for a bit but then Alphys broke the silence "A-Are you ok... Fresh?" I sigh "ofc Alph allthough i fellt bad that im the reason you had a fight with your crush..." "D-DONT! I wonted to tell her that for a long time so... dont feel bad..." i sight again "anyway we shouled provably haid to the other classes now. What is your next class?" "A-art.." "oh! Me too idk were it is though..." "oh its ok follow me!" She said end we head to the art class i face the teacher "Hi there you shouled be the new kid! My name is Ink nice to meet you!" He was really nice " my name is Fresh nice to meet you Mr. Ink " i said and sat down and Alphys sat besides me.

( Time skip! By Determined author :3 )

'...PE... damn this is gonna be bad...' i thouht... i suck at PE im really good with everything else but... PE? I gluped and head to the gym i opened the door and heared a Gliching voice yell "START RUNNING THE COURT 30 TIMES" '30?!?! is he CRAZY? i thought i threw my jacket on the floor and started running when i realized that THAT guy that tried to punch me in class was there 'im scrued i thought then an orange cat guy yelled "HEY PJ come here and help me with the balls!" "Coming!" PJ? Is that his name? Wow Lame but anyway other than that he doesnt seem to notice me though... I keep on running untill he came back and them he noticed me... he ran to me and said "oh well look who'se here!" "..."
" you 've got some guts for a nerd ill admit that!" i stayed silent "dont ignore me!" I couled tell he was angry but he couldnt do anything, not in front of the teachers! "Heh wanna have a race?" I wasnt talking to him but as soon as he said 'race' i turned to him and said "Its on!"

I said but...

he beated me so easly and i was seriously gasping for air! he turned around me and smirked "heh loser" that made me soo angry but i couldnt do anything i suck at PE! "Well now we are going to pla-" the Gym teacher was cut off by the bell well i mean what did you except? We run 30 sircles! Time passes fast! Anyway it was finally time to head home! I went to the lockets and saw Alphys i walked up to her "hey!" "Oh hey Fresh are you heading home?" "Well yeah it was a tough day..." "yeah i can tell.. well take a good rest! See you tommorow!" "See you!" We said and she left i was about to leave but... i saw Undyne..

PJ's Pov*
Finally! Time to go home! I sigh i went to the lockers but before i could go to grab my bag i noticed that Undyne and that Nerd were talking i hide behind the wall so they wont see me "what do you wont PUNK!?" Undyne said angry "because of YOU-!" " i wont you to stop.." Fresh cut off undyne... then undyne looked with a comfused face at him and said "Stop What?"

"Stop Pretending"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
354K 3.9K 200
Please see this ;-; ||Completed!||
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
716K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...